It’s 100% over for men under median height [SUIFUEL DNI IF MANLET]

murdah

murdah

Kraken
The average height amongst your competiton is 5’11/5’10, if you’re at least this height all you need is a decent face and physique. Anything below 5’10 is death tier, you can get away with 5’9 if you’re above HTN though. I used to cope with saying you can have a decent dating life with at 5’8/5’7/5’6, but nowadays its virtually impossible.

Social media, specifically tiktok, is brainwashing young women in your dating bracket, to be extremely heightist and picky when it comes to dating. There have been many trend’s specifically promoting tall guys and shitting on shorter men.

IMG 8934 IMG 8935 IMG 8936 These demonic beasts in the comments genuinely believe they deserve a man like Elordi or Chico. :feelswah:

Dating apps discriminate even more when it comes to dating as seen in these stats IMG 8933 IMG 8937 IMG 8938 Fucking over for manlets. If you’re in the 5’7-5’9 range, consider LL + Lifts ASAP, and even look into geomaxxing. 6’ is the dead bare minimum nowadays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, sub5c3l, WatermelonLover and 2 others
The average height amongst your competiton is 5’11/5’10, if you’re at least this height all you need is a decent face and physique. Anything below 5’10 is death tier, you can get away with 5’9 if you’re above HTN though. I used to cope with saying you can have a decent dating life with at 5’8/5’7/5’6, but nowadays its virtually impossible.

Social media, specifically tiktok, is brainwashing young women in your dating bracket, to be extremely heightist and picky when it comes to dating. There have been many trend’s specifically promoting tall guys and shitting on shorter men.

View attachment 2952106View attachment 2952107View attachment 2952108These demonic beasts in the comments genuinely believe they deserve a man like Elordi or Chico. :feelswah:

Dating apps discriminate even more when it comes to dating as seen in these stats View attachment 2952112 View attachment 2952116View attachment 2952118 Fucking over for manlets. If you’re in the 5’7-5’9 range, consider LL + Lifts ASAP, and even look into geomaxxing. 6’ is the dead bare minimum nowadays
its over at 5'9 unless ian somerhalder or tom hardy

• +1
Reactions: murdah
height = cope
also that bumble height preference thing has no origin it was randomly just posted on the internet by who tf knows who a few years back

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheAnomaly, skkrrrtcantdo, whitepilledchad and 4 others
There has to be some agenda behind the 6ft and above trend
Tiktok and other social media push it
Why

• +1
@SecularIslamist @ShowerMaxxing @Ricky212 @butterworld We must commit seppaku because its fucking over man. Never began

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Ricky212 and SecularIslamist
All about the face, bucko. No height for your melting face @FacialStructure404

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksmaxer_7, ShowerMaxxing, zub111 and 2 others
u can still slay at 5'9 brah

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxer_7, ShowerMaxxing and jinnu
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, guilty, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
How tall are you?

good. we tallfags need to do a massive campaign to convince foids that breeding with a mid tier face tall man is superior to a short handsome man. too many 5'7" chadlets in italy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Costcosuperstore, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
No
@>6pslcel is 6'4, ltn and he gets no foids at all
Face is still most important
Height is multiplier
No face no life
Hes a subhuman ubermensch, thats why.

Is there an overrepresentation of tall women on apps?

• +1
No
@>6pslcel is 6'4, ltn and he gets no foids at all
Face is still most important
Height is multiplier
No face no life
frame and wrists past 5'10

Height is just a female whim/impulsive want, long-term all of these high demanding women eventually end up with a guy making a lot of money because that's what they are actually asking for. They will settle down if everything else is mid.

So height is cope

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jinnu, Costcosuperstore, MaestheticMaso and 1 other person
Youre still an ugly slavic mutt.
I swear an ethnic person can never ever be trustable, I was always kind to you and now you come up with this?

• JFL
I swear an ethnic person can never ever be trustable, I was always kind to you and now you come up with this?
Just trolling :feelsgood:. And I’m a fellow russian as I have 1/4 russian blood in me :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
.org heartbreak

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and murdah
You want girls?
Step 1. Be attractive(tall)
Step 2. Don’t be unnattractive(short) or average