It’s 100% over for men under median height [SUIFUEL DNI IF MANLET]

then that's your fault youre the one making claims abt me

chad says all kinds of shit your opinion doesn't register his mind
Chad fantasies yet your not anywhere near chadlite :lul:

“Muh daddy chad says whatever he wants and I do it!” Ass nigger

Chad fantasies yet your not anywhere near chadlite :lul:

“Muh daddy chad says whatever he wants and I do it!” Ass nigger
im a white broke 6'4 HTN that gets IOIs on the street get your shit straight boy

• JFL
Reactions: jacky hanma
im a white broke 6'4 HTN that gets IOIs on the street get your shit straight boy
Said you were 6’2 a few days ago :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I still mog you and your larped German gf that’s also 13 (your 21) that you also didn’t know the age of and couldn’t tell (she’s borderline prepubescent)

Also iois on the street aren’t shit bro just cuz some Latina bitch stared at you as you walked past her.

Also your polish, don’t say your white nigga say your polish thats horrible.

Said you were 6’2 a few days ago :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I still mog you and your larped German gf that’s also 13 (your 21) that you also didn’t know the age of and couldn’t tell (she’s borderline prepubescent)

Also iois on the street aren’t shit bro just cuz some Latina bitch stared at you as you walked past her.

Also your polish, don’t say your white nigga say your polish thats horrible.
huh? I never said im 6'2, where did you find that?

i just turned 18 and have perfect high collagen dicaprio skin
Idfc abt ur collagen :feelskek: still get collagen Mogged by your 13 yr old gf pedocel

Also u said u were 21 in your old posts :lul::lul::lul: nigga ages backwards or sm shit

Idfc abt ur collagen :feelskek: still get collagen Mogged by your 13 yr old gf pedocel
we both have good skin, i eat a shitton of bone broth and grass fed beef, i also had good skin even before, genetics.
Also u said u were 21 in your old posts :lul::lul::lul: nigga ages backwards or sm shit
nah when i posted my eyes i said i was 17 which was in april

we both have good skin, i eat a shitton of bone broth and grass fed beef, i also had good skin even before, genetics.

nah when i posted my eyes i said i was 17 which was in april
Nigga u larp every other hour, just stop bhai it’s looksmax.org ur larping to pajeet incels :lul:

i posted some dude got infinite likes on tinder with 5'6 he was black too tho

Nigga u larp every other hour, just stop bhai it’s looksmax.org ur larping to pajeet incels :lul:
my post rep mogs you lmao dont care what some mental illness thinks of me

my post rep mogs you lmao dont care what some mental illness thinks of me :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
U joined a few months ago and have 11 k posts nigger ur a mentally ill recessed larping Indian forum rotting janitor