It's 100% over if you are socially anxious as a man

Clown Show

Clown Show

Biggest subhuman ever, bottom 5% man
As a man, the millisecond that your voice shakes a little bit, you make a fidgeting movement, you display any sort of anxiety, it is absolutely 100% for you in the eyes of any foid or anyone else that you interacted with even if you are a GigaChad, you will lose all respect. There is no forgiveness for any socially anxious nigga. As a man, you need to be confident, well spoken and stoic every millisecond of your life.

The trick with confidence is that it comes from the outside from years of positive reinforcement during childhood. All of us who have abused dog pasts and tendencies to get anxious are potential future ERs. If we don't break the cycle of anxiety, we will die a painful death.

Just look at this West guy in blue shirt:

He is PSL wise the most attractive guy and foids have also rated him pretty high, he was the 2nd place because of the deadly heightpill.

But he is not a confident dark triad... He is a good guy, he was nervous, he made a huge mistake by crying and in the end got rated the last. Foids indeed got completely dry from him, not even his face can save him anymore.

It's over if you are not a confident, dark triad, well spoken, rich, strong, dominant, stoic, attractive, good looking, tall Chad.

Voice shaking = death

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, Luffymaxxing, Orvka381 and 29 others
over for introvertcels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Orvka381, Ricky212, hopecel and 7 others
100% over for me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Orvka381, Klasik01, hopecel and 3 others
over for introvertcels
I exactly remember the times when I interacted with foids who seemed interested in me and got anxious. It's like all emotion and attraction that she had for me just disappeared in a nanosecond. You can be the love of her life lookswise, but if you are socially anxious, it's over.

You don't need to have the most advanced rizz pua skills in the world(ideally you should), but you must never be socially anxious in your life, ever.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Broski, Klasik01, hopecel and 6 others
not over. But you will have to work hard to overcome it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Orvka381, Seth Walsh, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
Kinda gotta be extroverted but it’s easily drained tbh

Emulate being low inhib

also lots of anxious oofy doofies have stacy gfs

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj and Seth Walsh
Not true girls love shy quiet tall men

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, viniciz, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: FeelingUgly, Orvka381, hopecel and 2 others
literally just made a thread about this

Understandably its a repulsive trait for men

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Manletmachine, Pikabro and 2 others
I exactly remember the times when I interacted with foids who seemed interested in me and got anxious. It's like all emotion and attraction that she had for me just disappeared in a nanosecond. You can be the love of her life lookswise, but if you are socially anxious, it's over.

You don't need to have the most advanced rizz pua skills in the world(ideally you should), but you must never be socially anxious in your life, ever.
How to fix that I wanna be normal like everyone else

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and Deleted member 51465
Part of JBB game is low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381
People have said my shyness is cute in the past

Yes but you're the woman. Most likely your bf are typical confident masc 'dominant' dudes

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
me

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: bronzeagepervert
As a man, the millisecond that your voice shakes a little bit, you make a fidgeting movement, you display any sort of anxiety, it is absolutely 100% for you in the eyes of any foid or anyone else that you interacted with even if you are a GigaChad, you will lose all respect. There is no forgiveness for any socially anxious nigga. As a man, you need to be confident, well spoken and stoic every millisecond of your life.

The trick with confidence is that it comes from the outside from years of positive reinforcement during childhood. All of us who have abused dog pasts and tendencies to get anxious are potential future ERs. If we don't break the cycle of anxiety, we will die a painful death.

He is PSL wise the most attractive guy and foids have also rated him pretty high, he was the 2nd place because of the deadly heightpill.

But he is not a confident dark triad... He is a good guy, he was nervous, he made a huge mistake by crying and in the end got rated the last. Foids indeed got completely dry from him, not even his face can save him anymore.

It's over if you are not a confident, dark triad, well spoken, rich, strong, dominant, stoic, attractive, good looking, tall Chad.

Voice shaking = death

Holy fuck what is that black slut’s @

Voice shaking = death

Holy fuck that slut is so tall I want her to beat my ass and leave me for dead

The tall dude in the black shirt was the most attractive though

It’s not. I was doing a uni group project eearlier this week and one of the guys was clearly on edge - couldn’t stop fidgeting, moving about weird etc. at that moment I felt like a woman getting the ick

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing

Voice shaking = death

Doesnt exist fir chaf

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and sudanguy
im socially anxious cuz i have lik 0 confidence :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

It’s not. I was doing a uni group project eearlier this week and one of the guys was clearly on edge - couldn’t stop fidgeting, moving about weird etc. at that moment I felt like a woman getting the ick
So people were just lying to me? I think slight shyness can be cute if they find you attractive

over for introvertcels
you can be intoverted and confident tho
I exactly remember the times when I interacted with foids who seemed interested in me and got anxious. It's like all emotion and attraction that she had for me just disappeared in a nanosecond.
same tbh

it will only work if you're really attractive and run that "autist game" (it's not even game for us jfl) but still most likely they'll got dry when they sense your insecurity and anxiety ngl

idk how to cope with that shit bro some might say that nofap and gym work but idk still excessive fapping makes me more anxious for sure but not entirely confident... maybe we should just hit the gym and try to pull some JBs? those older foids are all just serious and won't tolerate shit if you aren't Chad behavior-wise................................ idk if are autistic girls like that IF SO IT'S SO OVER FOR ME they're my last hope :ogre::ogre::ogre:

So people were just lying to me? I think slight shyness can be cute if they find you attractive
People might say its cute but typically they dont wanna spend lots of time with you or pity you

Voice shaking = death

cope chad will do anything and still get the girl, also they already made up there mind with andros being the most attractive regardless of his personality

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid

Voice shaking = death

How tall do you think he is?

Apparently he even do these minor modelling gigs even though he is black and short. But yeah his face is very attractive.

Asperger is why I cannot talk to people or women, their pussies get dry the moment I open my mouth (I see the dissapointment in their eyes). This video showed how hypergamy is real: girls choosed the guy with money, confidence and good looks (high SMV). Also these girls probably had high body counts but they rated Kai bad for being a slayer, fucking women I hate them.

Last edited:
Screenshot 2024 03 31 19 19 41 163 comandroidchrome

How to even compare right guy with that chink and women in the middle? Different species

How to fix ?

Voice shaking = death

Unironically true, on a date girl said to me that i look nervous, I denied it but it doesn't matter what I say, what matters is if you LOOK nervous, and I got dumped the next day LOL

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show

How the fuck does one stop being socially anxious, i fucking hate it man

It's ruthless

Great thread. This reminds me of a day in 2014 when a girl I knew appeared in front me, looked at me waiting for me to compliment her and I froze. LOL.

this is race pill as well. gurantee if a white dude cried the chicks wouldnt care. No chick down for blacks wants a soft ass nigga lmao