It's 2021 and we still haven't cured manletism

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
It's the year 2021, we have advancements in AI, automatic cars, at the cusp of genetic engineering, and so much more.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) - Overview, Types, Machine Learning
Full Self-Driving - YouTube
5 Weird New Tech Devices - Wall-Street.com

However, we still have no way to cure sub 7 foot manlets from suffering being at these subhuman heights.

How come everything that isn't important is getting innovated, but important shit like this has made almost 0 progress

COVID-19 Vaccines Are Safe, Effective and Will Save Lives

What's the point of technological innovation if manlets are still suffering from being height mogged back to their mom's wombs? Might as well go back to living in farming societies at this rate.

Ted Kaczynski - Wikipedia
Farmer Cartoon Vector & Photo (Free Trial) | Bigstock

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, ManzareK, metagross and 5 others
i have said this for a while now

we should take all the sperm of genetic freaks like, hernan drago and meeks and just infuse women with it so every man in the future is goodlooking

also make people live outdoors and as close to our natural lifestyle as possible from birth to teenage hood that way everyone will be attractive and male deppresion will be no more

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: metagross, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
But we have HGH and peptides for pubertymaxxing. Just bluepilled parents refuse to use them

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, Slayercel, ifyouwannabemylover and 2 others
In future where humanity will programm genes there will be chads only. We are born in the wrong time bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, Slayercel, metagross and 1 other person
But we have HGH and peptides for pubertymaxxing. Just bluepilled parents refuse to use them
And we have limb lengthening, which is much safer with the latest internal nail methods

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7 and HeavenAdmιn
@kjsbdfiusdf

Raw milk seems legit but Jews won't have it.

at the end of the day our fate is in their hands, but as most of them are bluepill they are very busy teaching their son to be a wage cuck

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and metagross
Manletism is at least 80% relative.

Most men in this world are taller than women, but still suffer in the dating market due to other people being taller than them.
Even if every guy was above 6' in 2021, then 6'4" would be average. And by foids "tall" would be considered something like 7' or above.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, never_lucky, Yuya Moggershima and 2 others
at the end of the day our fate is in their hands, but as most of them are bluepill they are very busy teaching their son to be a wage cuck
My parents are the most bluepilled people. They are even afraid of giving me vitamin D3 without a doctor's prescription, because they think I might overdose lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 2729, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others

we should take all the sperm of genetic freaks like, hernan drago and meeks and just infuse women with it so every man in the future is goodlooking

also make people live outdoors and as close to our natural lifestyle as possible from birth to teenage hood that way everyone will be attractive and male deppresion will be no more
No, if everyone was walking around looking like drago and Meeks then the standards would just shoot up much higher and there would still be just as many incels because although they’d be better looking than modern incels they’d still be COMPARATIVELY unattractive to the chads and normies of their time period. This is why in prehistoric times despite properly developing most men still didn’t reproduce and only the top 20% did. The world is competition, not everyone can be a chad who is slaying. There are always going to be betabuxes and Incels.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
My parents are the most bluepilled people. They are even afraid of giving me vitamin D3 without a doctor's prescription, because they think I might overdose lol
luckily you can get this from the sun

No, if everyone was walking around looking like drago and Meeks then the standards would just shoot up much higher and there would still be just as many incels because although they’d be better looking than modern incels they’d still be COMPARATIVELY unattractive to the chads and normies of their time period. This is why in prehistoric times despite properly developing most men still didn’t reproduce and only the top 20% did. The world is competition, not everyone can be a chad who is slaying. There are always going to be betabuxes and Incels.
so fucking brutal

it is never enough for women

even if every guy looked like a gigachad and women looked like they do now there would still be hypergemy and men left out

i hate women

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, metagross, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
beyond over

so fucking brutal

it is never enough for women

even if every guy looked like a gigachad and women looked like they do now there would still be hypergemy and men left out

i hate women
the game is rigged, females are on just exist mode and can't ever lose. FUCKKKKK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
at least kevin hart is pretty good looking and statusmaxxed, you could almost make the point that him playing the small funny guy in movies ascended him career wise.

Manletism is at least 80% relative.

Most men in this world are taller than women, but still suffer in the dating market due to other people being taller than them.
Even if every guy was above 6' in 2021, then 6'4" would be average. And by foids "tall" would be considered something like 7' or above.
I'm also a believer of the relativity of looks theory; what attracts women has more to do with the social environment than the actual looks.

I used peptides for 3 months and grew about 2-2.5cm, not sure if it will affect my final height tho

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
How many inches can that do now safely?
16 cm / 6.3 inches. Deathly expensive and takes a very long time and needs extensive rehab and could affect your proportions doing such a big amount.

8 cm on femurs (thighbone), 6-7 cm on shinbones is the limit, can get the full 8 if you rebreak.

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
16 cm / 6.3 inches. Deathly expensive and takes a very long time and needs extensive rehab and could affect your proportions doing such a big amount.

8 cm on femurs (thighbone), 6-7 cm on shinbones is the limit, can get the full 8 if you rebreak.
I've read stories of people never getting their full leg strength back. Fuck this shit, why couldn't I just have been born a height mogger.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
In fact, we have cured manletism.

Midgets are denied sex and are not allowed to breed. The average height in every population rose in XXth century. If we continue that way, subhuman shortcel genes will soon be wiped out of gene pool.

Cheer up.

There is nothing to cure because manletism is not a disease, but a choice. Like God humbled himself to walk around us as a mere mortal man, so have the spirits of manlets chosen to be humbled by assuming a weaker form. We should revere the manlet like we revere the ascetic, for they are rejecting the world in order to gain something that is more real than the world. Consider that when you ignore the nature, the nature will bend to your will. Like an insecure woman, the nature will do anything just to have your attention. The manlet, by his refusal to thrive, is granted wealth, knowledge, insight into the nature of the reality, even profound spiritual experiences, yet none of this will sway the manlet who is secure in himself. None of it will prevent the manlet from realizing the higher truth that is life. And so the nature will lose its grip on the manlet, and the manlet will ascend above the nature. The creature becomes the creator. The man becomes the God. And the falsehood becomes the truth.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 10615 and SOS-Sonic
It's the year 2021, we have advancements in AI, automatic cars, at the cusp of genetic engineering, and so much more.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) - Overview, Types, Machine Learning
Full Self-Driving - YouTube
5 Weird New Tech Devices - Wall-Street.com

However, we still have no way to cure sub 7 foot manlets from suffering being at these subhuman heights.

View attachment 1076349View attachment 1076351View attachment 1076348

How come everything that isn't important is getting innovated, but important shit like this has made almost 0 progress

COVID-19 Vaccines Are Safe, Effective and Will Save Lives
View attachment 1076354

What's the point of technological innovation if manlets are still suffering from being height mogged back to their mom's wombs? Might as well go back to living in farming societies at this rate.

Ted Kaczynski - Wikipedia
Farmer Cartoon Vector & Photo (Free Trial) | Bigstock

Hitler was 5'9 at the time, which was extremely average height for a German born in the 19th century:

Hitler

if anything, he is ever-so-slightly taller than all his men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
We also still don't know how to properly cure cancer and many diseases. We're not that advanced after all. Research is expensive and most discoveries about epigenetics and the human endocrine system are less than a century old.

At least we already know how to prevent manletism in the first place

HGH prevents it and LL cures it, shut up.

jfl if you do not want to sperm/eggceldonationmaxx yea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
In fact, we have cured manletism.

Midgets are denied sex and are not allowed to breed. The average height in every population rose in XXth century. If we continue that way, subhuman shortcel genes will soon be wiped out of gene pool.

Cheer up.
Not working, midget women keep breeding.

There is nothing to cure because manletism is not a disease, but a choice. Like God humbled himself to walk around us as a mere mortal man, so have the spirits of manlets chosen to be humbled by assuming a weaker form. We should revere the manlet like we revere the ascetic, for they are rejecting the world in order to gain something that is more real than the world. Consider that when you ignore the nature, the nature will bend to your will. Like an insecure woman, the nature will do anything just to have your attention. The manlet, by his refusal to thrive, is granted wealth, knowledge, insight into the nature of the reality, even profound spiritual experiences, yet none of this will sway the manlet who is secure in himself. None of it will prevent the manlet from realizing the higher truth that is life. And so the nature will lose its grip on the manlet, and the manlet will ascend above the nature. The creature becomes the creator. The man becomes the God. And the falsehood becomes the truth.
Cope

Hitler was 5'9 at the time, which was extremely average height for a German born in the 19th century:

View attachment 1076405

if anything, he is ever-so-slightly taller than all his men.
sub 7 is midget

And we have limb lengthening, which is much safer with the latest internal nail methods
You pay 5$ for a Covid19-test, 200$ for VR glasses but limb-lengthening which is absolutely life-saving, costs thousands of dollars.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Copexodius Maximus and Darmstadtium