It's a blessing from God if you're born tall+white with at least average face.

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
Might not be enough for white stacys but can get plenty of decent asian/ethnic women. Think about, over 4.5 billion people live in Asia and the average white guy mogs them hard with height+face. Count your blessings if you are white+tall+average looking because you mog a massive chunk of the population

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, amorfati, Deleted member 16058 and 2 others
water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
u r lucky af if u r white. white normie competes with chadlite ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
What if you're a tall White Anglo Chad with dark hair/eyebrows and blue eyes?

Tall + White + Avg = Chad/lite in Asia. If he gymcels, he's a God there.

Mixed race mogs

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Tall + White + Avg = Chad/lite in Asia. If he gymcels, he's a God there.

Depends ngl singapore china or japan nah especially not singapore the people there are extremely ethno centric (won't mix with other races.)

Ngl i don't understand why the uk doesn't do this why not create distinct regions for each ethnic group like having an indian majority community an asian majority community and an white majority company racism makes no sense in 2022 so the best away around it is to gather each community based of there racial origins.

The west is cucked like that unfortunately ethno states never work but ethno centric communities with small regional autonamy works fine singapore is the biggest example.

Legit i wanna move there but i cant afford it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Depends ngl singapore china or japan nah especially not singapore the people there are extremely ethno centric (won't mix with other races.)

Ngl i don't understand why the uk doesn't do this why not create distinct regions for each ethnic group like having an indian majority community an asian majority community and an white majority company racism makes no sense in 2022 so the best away around it is to gather each community based of there racial origins.

The west is cucked like that unfortunately ethno states never work but ethno centric communities with small regional autonamy works fine singapore is the biggest example.

Legit i wanna move there but i cant afford it
There already exists ethnocentric communities, but they're all non-white since whites aren't allowed to have their own communities anymore.

There already exists ethnocentric communities, but they're all non-white since whites aren't allowed to have their own communities anymore.

Not in the uk it doesn't not in the same way as singapore and the culture of the uk and white culture is cancer literally.

In singapore indians practice high culture in which every 1 always works hard doesn't complain and always look out for there communities.

You wont get that type of culture with curries in the uk

• +1
Reactions: Zylk and Deleted member 19499