Its a matter of time before I rope

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
Im slowly loosing hope and feeling worse and worser about everything in my life so far. Maybe if i wasn’t high inhib and didn’t pass up beckies asking to have sex with me I wouldn’t be this sad. I might have to rope soon tbh, I cant take it anymore, not getting 4 or your oneitis’s takes a toll. But then again these are high tierbeckies snd one stacey i went for

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3020, Deleted member 5875, toolateforme and 2 others
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and Deleted member 3299
u will not rope but you will rot in despair

• So Sad
Reactions: malignant
So sad rn

• So Sad
Reactions: Lux
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 3299
Smoke some weed and calm down

• +1
Reactions: Lux
a lot of black posters are roping today its over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Looks234
She was a literal stacy cali body, sad part is she fucked other random black guys at parties she was literally 6psl ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Inject testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
ffs bro nobody is holding you back but yourself

ffs bro nobody is holding you back but yourself
Ight 👍 goodbye guys:feelscry: I wish you all goodluck in your looksmaxxing journeys but I wont be able to continue coping as a 17 khv. It was fun while lasted, I truly hope you all ascend, Good bye

Stay optimistic i lost virginity at 19

KEEP CRYING YOU SOY CONSUMING FAGGOT. INJECT T ASAP YOU DISGUSTING FILTHY INSECT. IMAGINE BARKING OVER A FOID.

Ight 👍 goodbye guys:feelscry: I wish you all goodluck in your looksmaxxing journeys but I wont be able to continue coping as a 17 khv. It was fun while lasted, I truly hope you all ascend, Good bye
Bruh just beat your meat

calm down bro

Brother I wish only the best for you, which is why you need to realize you are the only person with control to make your life better. Why tf u giving up on life when there is so much good to get out of it if you put in the time and effort