It's a mindset. Not a state of affairs.

reborn

reborn

Banned
One time I had an experience I don't really want to talk about. It made me feel like I might get a gf if I lost weight so that motivated me like hell. The moment that had happened I knew that I would lose 100 pounds. Then after I had lost it nothing changed and I grew increasingly frustrated and then one day I ate like I used to and that day I knew I would gain it all back. What I am saying is that it is not about being looksmaxed. It is about getting a certain mindset. Once you have that mindset you have already reached your goal. You are already slim even if you are fat as fuck. But how does one obtain the needed mindset?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and UBER
Join the post-mortem crew boyo.

• +1
One time I had an experience I don't really want to talk about. It made me feel like I might get a gf if I lost weight so that motivated me like hell. The moment that had happened I knew that I would lose 100 pounds. Then after I had lost it nothing changed and I grew increasingly frustrated and then one day I ate like I used to and that day I knew I would gain it all back. What I am saying is that it is not about being looksmaxed. It is about getting a certain mindset. Once you have that mindset you have already reached your goal. You are already slim even if you are fat as fuck. But how does one obtain the needed mindset?

I'm gonna tag @blackopstruecel b/c he has more relevant experience on this topic

• +1
I'm gonna tag @blackopstruecel b/c he has more relevant experience on this topic

Personaly speaking, it was a necessity, because of other personal issues, I would rather not discuss

• +1