It's a noticeable incel trait to mock people's and races for their average IQ (Including Indians)

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Gotta be dumb willingly to reach such a stage. Proof that being High IQ doesn't correlate majoritarily with being smart or resourceful, even consequentialist enough.

You mock a race for being on average 70IQ because of "Muh negative impact on our culture, crime rates muh" yet you spend your entire day crying and watching videos hoping for the return of the 1900s society in which the normal person had an estimated IQ of 65-75. It's like they project their own weakness, foolishness and cognitive dissonance into others while at the same time they desire and envy what they have and what they can bring into the table.

As far as i'm concerned the only conservative societies in which men and women are clearly into their own box and inceldom doesn't exist are "Muh Low IQ societies"

To be honest, JFL at even giving IQ any importance. There has never been such trait as overrated as that one. It correlates negatively with happiness, likely to overthink, more prone to depression, gets easily bored, more prone to loneliness and inceldom etc. It's like the whiting that bites it's own tail, the more High IQ you are the less you can achieve those good things you want yet at the same time you still chase them more than ever hoping one day you can create an ultimate dopamine generator machine, without success of course.

My name is Randy and i embrace 75IQ, the real sweetspot of the human experience.
170692 1

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, Zwa M'ileng, ElTruecel and 6 others
Images   2024 02 23T204342289

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Pikabro, PrinceofDarkness and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, brucewayne78, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
Racism is primal. Mocking one for their lower capabilities is primal. Bullying is primal.

None of these are incel traits.

Making a thread; 'Doing x is an incel trait' IS an incel trait.

But forget about all that. It isn't about how you APPEAR, but rather how you are. Who you are to yourself.

Fooling people isn't enough. Your external validation doesn't mean you are no longer an incel. You still are. Don't get caught up in slave morality little boy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, HTN_Mentalcel, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
Racism is primal. Mocking one for their lower capabilities is primal. Bullying is primal.

But forget about all that. It isn't about how you APPEAR, but rather how you are. Who you are to yourself.

Fooling people isn't enough. Your external validation doesn't mean you are no longer an incel. You still are. Don't get caught up in slave morality little boy.
"Your external validation doesn't mean you are no longer an incel"

The moment someone wants validation or approval from others is the moment he loses. The moment someone tries to change himself for others is the moment he lost.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Gilbert_Durandal and 2 others

If it was ever about becoming primal then i would have advocated for 40IQ. Forget about IQ, not being a freak basement dweller while at the same time having a decent social life mantaining certain """primal""" traits and capacity of independence is the sweetspot. I won't correlate it to IQ out of respect and lack of belief in that system of measuring the intelligence of someone, but if i had to that would be 75-90IQ

The comment you bring posesses contradictory standards that show inconsistency and lack of knowledge between the goals and the means to achieve them.

The moment someone wants validation or approval from others is the moment he loses. The moment someone tries to change himself for others is the moment he lost.
It's almost impossible to not change yourself for others but there must be always a limit. Some people have them, some don't.

Being yourself has also it's disadvantages and society is a way and mechanism to balance what "You" should be and how it can benefit you and others without sacrificing unnecesary resources. Different societies have different standards for what one should be because of the millions and millions of sliders to balance.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
It's almost impossible to not change yourself for others but there must be always a limit. Some people have them, some don't.

Being yourself has also it's disadvantages and society is a way and mechanism to balance what "You" should be and how it can benefit you and others without sacrificing unnecesary resources. Different societies have different standards for what one should be because of the millions and millions of sliders to balance.
Yeah you can't totally be different from everyone and you also can't let them control your life. Balance is the key.

But I would argue that not bending yourself for others is more beneficial than listening to their every whims.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and st.hamudi but 6‘5
If it was ever about becoming primal then i would have advocated for 40IQ. Forget about IQ, not being a freak basement dweller while at the same time having a decent social life mantaining certain """primal""" traits and capacity of independence is the sweetspot. I won't correlate it to IQ out of respect and lack of belief in that system of measuring the intelligence of someone, but if i had to that would be 75-90IQ

The comment you bring posesses contradictory standards that show inconsistency and lack of knowledge between the goals and the means to achieve them.

You are not intelligent.

Primal acts are attractive to women. This is what attracts women. Calling a primal act therefore an incel trait in itself, means you are legitimately wrong. (Granted the person is attractive)

Shut the fuck up when YOU created the context and I am just responding to it.

It is NOT an incel trait in itself to be racist or diss people for their lower intelligence. It can be a form of exerting dominance.

If the person doing it is an incel and is trying to cope by demeaning others then that is a whole different thing altogether. But this was never the context you created.

Stop larping as a social butterfly bro. Nobody believes you. You made a thread about 'incel traits'. You have no social life.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Gilbert_Durandal

Gen Z doesn't have them. That's not your fault when you grew up in a social media era of only being recognised when you go with what's 'trending'.

• +1
Gen Z doesn't have them. That's not your fault when you grew up in a social media era of only being recognised when you go with what's 'trending'.
Legit most of my class literally follows every trend like zombies

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen

The title is click-bait and not the topic of the video, but I recommend watching it:

DIves into Friedrich Nietzsche's quote about vanity.

• +1
75-90IQ

And that just reminded me.

You have no clue what you are talking about whatsoever and this proves it.

An IQ of below 90 means you literally cannot work in any field of job. Lol, it's just ridiculous pseudo-intellectualism you're spitting, larping as somebody that knows what he is talking about lmao.

You are not intelligent.

Primal acts are attractive to women. This is what attracts women. Calling a primal act therefore an incel trait in itself, means you are legitimately wrong. (Granted the person is attractive)

Shut the fuck up when YOU created the context and I am just responding to it.

It is NOT an incel trait in itself to be racist or diss people for their lower intelligence. It can be a form of exerting dominance.

If the person doing it is an incel and is trying to cope by demeaning others then that is a whole different thing altogether. But this was never the context you created.

Stop larping as a social butterfly bro. Nobody believes you. You made a thread about 'incel traits'. You have no social life.
What social butterfly lol? I already said many times im the most Non NT person in my entire country hahahah

Can't believe you are reacting like this dumbass. And all this for exposing your lack of friends in Playstation Network.

NOW F OFF MY THREAD
Vicecity city

And that just reminded me.

You have no clue what you are talking about whatsoever and this proves it.

An IQ of below 90 means you literally cannot work in any field of job. Lol, it's just ridiculous pseudo-intellectualism you're spitting, larping as somebody that knows what he is talking about lmao.

Posts Jordan Peterson. Your reference is some dumbass who goes around giving advice to teenagers while he cries in a corner because of "muh my depression i didn't take enough magnesium pills", and at the same time promotes starving children in Gaza to death.

You just confirmed your lack of friends. Stop acting as some sort of High IQ reference, we all know what temples your ancestors visited son, can't fool anyone. Embrace Inceldom.

Posts Jordan Peterson. Your reference is some dumbass who goes around giving advice to teenagers while he cries in a corner because of "muh my depression i didn't take enough magnesium pills", and at the same time promotes starving children in Gaza to death.

You just confirmed your lack of friends. Stop acting as some sort of High IQ reference, we all know what temples your ancestors visited son, can't fool anyone. Embrace Inceldom.

Just by the way you type, I can tell your social circle only exists ONLINE.

Are you chronically online?

Don't even compare us bro. I'm nothing like your average user on here hahaha. Early 30s Millennial in LTR + career + weekend social activities with small niche of friends.

I'm not a try-hard Zoomer that recycles the comments made by users and uses them on them either :LOL: that second paragraph right there did sound an awful lot like me sonny-Jim. I'm flattered that I have you as my fanboy.

Gotta be dumb willingly to reach such a stage. Proof that being High IQ doesn't correlate majoritarily with being smart or resourceful, even consequentialist enough.

You mock a race for being on average 70IQ because of "Muh negative impact on our culture, crime rates muh" yet you spend your entire day crying and watching videos hoping for the return of the 1900s society in which the normal person had an estimated IQ of 65-75. It's like they project their own weakness, foolishness and cognitive dissonance into others while at the same time they desire and envy what they have and what they can bring into the table.

As far as i'm concerned the only conservative societies in which men and women are clearly into their own box and inceldom doesn't exist are "Muh Low IQ societies"

To be honest, JFL at even giving IQ any importance. There has never been such trait as overrated as that one. It correlates negatively with happiness, likely to overthink, more prone to depression, gets easily bored, more prone to loneliness and inceldom etc. It's like the whiting that bites it's own tail, the more High IQ you are the less you can achieve those good things you want yet at the same time you still chase them more than ever hoping one day you can create an ultimate dopamine generator machine, without success of course.

My name is Randy and i embrace 75IQ, the real sweetspot of the human experience.
View attachment 2763030
My name is Earl was a great show.

• Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Screenshot 2024 02 23 at 93222 PM

+ dnr

• Love it
Just by the way you type, I can tell your social circle only exists ONLINE.

Are you chronically online?

Don't even compare us bro. I'm nothing like your average user on here hahaha. Early 30s Millennial in LTR + career + weekend social activities with small niche of friends.

I'm not a try-hard Zoomer that recycles the comments made by users and uses them on them either :LOL: that second paragraph right there did sound an awful lot like me sonny-Jim. I'm flattered that I have you as my fanboy.
"Guys I actually touch grass!!!!!! I'm not like you guys!!!! I'm on an incel forum just like you guys but my Life is actually great and fulfilling!!!! I pity you, incel!!!"

• JFL
Being smarter than others does not mean being an looser and socially rejected incel

My name is Earl was a great show.

He is below average IQ. Not low IQ but below average.

He can't understand the fact that people on here are largely joking about what they're saying when they are racist or mock on IQ, because he struggles with abstract thought. So he takes it to heart and goes all woke on people, making fruitless threads that amount to inevitably nothing.

He implies he understands external validation should be avoided, but makes a thread talking about what can give people the vibe that you are an incel LOL. Too easy to see through.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
"Guys I actually touch grass!!!!!! I'm not like you guys!!!! I'm on an incel forum just like you guys but my Life is actually great and fulfilling!!!! I pity you, incel!!!"

Go ask around. My girls' rated guys on here on voice audio with real-time screenshots of live whatsapp chats with me having no time to edit them. There's threads. Lol, you can cope with your projection though if it makes you feel a little less worthless.

I browse very rarely. Go see my profile and the comments if I'm capping, lol.

What social butterfly lol? I already said many times im the most Non NT person in my entire country hahahah

Can't believe you are reacting like this dumbass. And all this for exposing your lack of friends in Playstation Network.

NOW F OFF MY THREAD
View attachment 2763406

Missed this post. Of course :LOL: . Playing a video game online is an indication one must lack friends.

None of this is about you being neurodivergent, but more about you faking shit you don't know about. Barely any body, particularly in the west, has an IQ below 90 and your comeback to that in further phoney fashion is; 'Jordan Peterson cried on Piers Morgan, what does he know?!' :LOL:

I don't believe you are neurodivergent. Neurodivergent people don't make threads like these.

Missed this post. Of course :LOL: . Playing a video game online is an indication one must lack friends.

None of this is about you being neurodivergent, but more about you faking shit you don't know about. Barely any body, particularly in the west, has an IQ below 90 and your comeback to that in further phoney fashion is; 'Jordan Peterson cried on Piers Morgan, what does he know?!' :LOL:
The dumbass cries more than the average toddler. I have more videos of Jordan Peterson crying than Real Madrid robbing Atletico. "B-b-b-but give em hell and starve them Netanyahu"
I don't believe you are neurodivergent. Neurodivergent people don't make threads like these.
I don't understand why you made this thread about my/your unexistent social life. What does it have to do anything with it? Of course it's because the PSN comment.

Are you hurt? Come sit on my knees son we can talk about it
Go ask around. My girls' rated guys on here on voice audio with real-time screenshots of live whatsapp chats with me having no time to edit them. There's threads. Lol, you can cope with your projection though if it makes you feel a little less worthless.

I browse very rarely. Go see my profile and the comments if I'm capping, lol.
Stopped reading at "my girls"

Clearly a degenerate. Not only that but you possibly use apps to fake woman's voices. I invented that trick when i was a teenager and called my father telling him that i was the school director and that i was doing very well.

Can't hustle a hustler son, yes, don't look around and act as if you don't know what im talking about. I never failed a mission in my latest replay of Bully and even gambled with it by doing sidequests, know who you are talking to.

The dumbass cries more than the average toddler. I have more videos of Jordan Peterson crying than Real Madrid robbing Atletico. "B-b-b-but give em hell and starve them Netanyahu"

This is a good attempt at being neurotypical. Keeping working on that :ROFLMAO:

Not only that but you possibly use apps to fake woman's voices.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm laughing at you btw.

Many on here have seen her. If I was going to lie about being with someone I would choose a girl that was a bit higher than MTB.

Good attempts at being funny though. It's good practise. Do it irl now.

I'm a balding recessed weakling nonNT rat cuck, but look at this big number that shows how good I am at analysing shapes!!!!!!11111 :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL