Its About Who You Know

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
Nepotism IMG 0508
You’ve all heard it from boomers, “it’s about who you know, now what you know.”
Connections > Merit

Making money is just a dice roll, your genetics determine what family you’ll be born into and how people will treat/perceive you. If you’re a good looking, tall man wealth is practically destiny. Taller men are more often in positions of power and out earn shorter men.

Even if you have money investing is largely about knowing people too. For example, yakuza used to rig fights in “Pride MMA,” if you just so happened to be a well connected gook you’d be printing money. Can’t lose if you know the script.

For modern times, wagies cling to the idea of stocks and crypto. All hopping on the new wave hoping to reach great success like “x actor” said they did too jfl. Whales collaborate to fuck everyone else.

Or the final option, muh lottery. How do we even know it’s real? Said winners often “go bankrupt or die mysteriously”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Whatever, Debetro, Snowskinned and 3 others
you will work till u drop

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, bloomercel, deadstock and 1 other person
"Be nice to the nerds because you'll end up working for them bro!!!!"
Yeah, the nerds born into money and are gifted with high IQ. Not the stemcel who had no friends or connections throughout High School or College. Those make good goys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, 6PSLcel, Snowskinned and 3 others
No broooooo. It *sniff* has do with hard work Type shit. Work so hard as u can and your dreams will come true. Money beats looks. Don’t u see how Jeffrey bezos is slaying down terrastacies, while Barrett has to settle down with LTBs. Don’t u see that? Ignorance is truly a bliss:feelswhat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, ShowerMaxxing, Snowskinned and 2 others
true

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Go to places with rich people preferably beaches and make rich friends (y)

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and bloomercel
Go to places with rich people preferably beaches and make rich friends (y)
Rich people want to be friends with rich people. Snobs pay no mind to the poor especially those trying to “befriend” them with ulterior motives. Lol if u don’t think the rich can spot a brokie playing nice

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, Primalsplit and truthhurts
Rich people want to be friends with rich people. Snobs pay no mind to the poor especially those trying to “befriend” them with ulterior motives. Lol if u don’t think the rich can spot a brokie playing nice
Nah bro. If you're cool, fun and funny they'd definitely want you as a friend. It helps to be smart because the conversations will be more interesting. I made many rich friends while broke as a joke. 😆

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and truthhurts
Nah bro. If you're cool, fun and funny they'd definitely want you as a friend. It helps to be smart because the conversations will be more interesting. I made many rich friends while broke as a joke. 😆
Cool = genetic
Funny = jester

Are u rich now brah?

• +1
Cool = genetic
Funny = jester

Are u rich now brah?
Nah bro, do you know what charisma is? I'm not rich now but I'll be rich soon. Through no help of theirs but it's been a long time coming.

• +1
Nah bro, do you know what charisma is? I'm not rich now but I'll be rich soon. Through no help of theirs but it's been a long time coming.
Yeah “charisma” is being NT and charming. To be NT is genetic and environmental, you’ll be this if people validate you growing up and if your brain is wired normally.
Charm = looks, can’t be charming if you aren’t good looking

• +1
Yeah “charisma” is being NT and charming. To be NT is genetic and environmental, you’ll be this if people validate you growing up and if your brain is wired normally.
Charm = looks, can’t be charming if you aren’t good looking
To think you can't develop certain skills because your parents didn't teach you them is simply wrong. You don't need to be charming when talking to successful dudes bro lol if they're somewhere tryna have a good time and a good laugh and you provide that, they'll like being around you. Also cool ≠ generic and being funny is beneficial. Idk how you come to those conclusions lol perhaps it just wasn't done right.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and truthhurts
To think you can't develop certain skills because your parents didn't teach you them is simply wrong. You don't need to be charming when talking to successful dudes bro lol if they're somewhere tryna have a good time and a good laugh and you provide that, they'll like being around you. Also cool ≠ generic and being funny is beneficial. Idk how you come to those conclusions lol perhaps it just wasn't done right.
Being cool means being my NT and popular. Happens when you’re attractive cuz people are naturally attracted to you. Being funny is irrelevant, being respected (sizepill) is everything