It's absolutely unreal and brutal how much power women hold over men

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
Men can be smart, handsome, sociable, and wealthy and the only thing women have to do in order to destroy men's entire will to live is to not be intimate with them.

Men needed all sorts of laws and customs in the past through religion and monogamy just to get affection and loyalty from women because otherwise they would all flock to the high-value men and society would collapse. Absolutely brutal.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
It's not that Deep. I see all kind of men with women

Only pathetic dogs who succumb to pussy, like my dad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, romanstock and raleqtambrobret
You must become a STONE-COLD incel.
Heart made from crystallised FOID TEARS.
I punched his wife, my goal was to punch him but the first target I could land on, I punched

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Just avoid them and all these issues will be solved.....No woman, no problems!:feelshah:

Human males are the most domesticated animal. So domesticated that they accept being cucked by their female counterparts and society around them. Domesticated animals are fine with being abused and neglected so long as they’re fed.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and Eternal_
  • Love it
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
very rare. I'd put your cuck dad in a coma. Simps need a lesson to be learnt the hard way.
WeiWei, are you a STONE-COLD incel?

WeiWei, are you a STONE-COLD incel?
I'm a stone cold LTN slavcel my boy. I don't tolerate bitches other than the white ones with phat asses and stinkers for feetsies :feelsohgod:

• WTF
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
I'm a stone cold LTN slavcel my boy. I don't tolerate bitches other than the white ones with phat asses and stinkers for feetsies :feelsohgod:
Then you're not a STONE-COLD incel.
Wretched LARPER, I'll fucking suplex you if I ever catch you IRL.

• Love it
Reactions: WeiWei
very rare. I'd put your cuck dad in a coma. Simps need a lesson to be learnt the hard way.
Wish you were here bro, wish you were