It's actually easy to eat 5500 calories a day without junk food

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
One just has to eat some sugar with every meal - marshmallows, jam, etc since they increase appetite and decrease satiety. I have gained 3 kgs in 3 days into my SARM cycle already (water), my muscles are fuller and I feel more energetic. I even sweat more and feel warmer. I eat 750 g of carbs a day, actually eating carbs is much better for the physique and leanness than keto and a lot of fats since carbs tend to store as glycogen and increase metabolic rates rather than be stored as fat. Looking forward to gain as much as 5-8 kilos in a month on my S-23 and YK-11 cycle!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lars, Deleted member 20565, Deleted member 15827 and 9 others
One just has to eat some sugar with every meal - marshmallows, jam, etc since they increase appetite and decrease satiety. I have gained 3 kgs in 3 days into my SARM cycle already (water), my muscles are fuller and I feel more energetic. I even sweat more and feel warmer. I eat 750 g of carbs a day, actually eating carbs is much better for the physique and leanness than keto and a lot of fats since carbs tend to store as glycogen and increase metabolic rates rather than be stored as fat. Looking forward to gain as much as 5-8 kilos in a month on my S-23 and YK-11 cycle!

Let us know how it goes.
Interested to hear the progress.

Why s23 and yk11? get any bad sides?

how come you didnt go rad 140 or lgd?

Why s23 and yk11? get any bad sides?
no sides yet, these are the strongest SARMs and they are best for bodybuilding
how come you didnt go rad 140 or lgd?
these are weaker for building muscle and are less dependent on the diet, my cycle is built to build as much muscle and strength as possible on a high calorie diet, I'm planning to gain 10 kgs of muscle in 2 months.

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Also I'm going to test colleus forskholli on cycle as IN THEORY it should raise LH and act like HCG on cycle and provide with testosterone and estrogen

• Hmm...
no sides yet, these are the strongest SARMs and they are best for bodybuilding

these are weaker for building muscle and are less dependent on the diet, my cycle is built to build as much muscle and strength as possible on a high calorie diet, I'm planning to gain 10 kgs of muscle in 2 months.

I did a small LGD cycle to test it since i'm on fin and don't want to risk my hair.

Will s23 and yk11 rape my hair?

I did a small LGD cycle to test it since i'm on fin and don't want to risk my hair.

Will s23 and yk11 rape my hair?
If you get legit S23 and legit YK11 - they will not affect your hair in a bad manner

• +1
How is sugar not junk food?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, germanlooks, Deleted member 20064 and 3 others
reminder OP is chinese

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama and Deleted member 17291
"Its actually easy to eat 5500 calories without junkfood"

literal first sentence says: "One just has to eat some sugar"

Jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargamel, BoneDensity, Patient A and 4 others
Fast food Olive Oil and Mass Gainer the holy trinity for weight gain

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
"Its actually easy to eat 5500 calories without junkfood"

literal first sentence says: "One just has to eat some sugar"

Jfl
sugary foods like marshmallows are junk food, they don't contain fats and salt

Fast food Olive Oil and Mass Gainer the holy trinity for weight gain
for fat gain
fats cause fat accumulation
carbs are much better and cause more muscle growth, strength and less fat accumulation. Also less stomach issues and easier to it

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Lars, Deleted member 19551 and 2 others
for fat gain
carbs are much better and cause more muscle growth, strength and less fat accumulation. Also less stomach issues and easier to it
Your right replace olive oil with oats

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
for fat gain
It's totally opposite. You're just roid bulking but if you eat too much carbs as natural and you don't have crazy anabolic synthesis, the extra calories from carbs will be stored as fat. If you are bulking at keto and you will eat too much fat you will just pop out extra fat. Btw I have stoamch issues/my skin fucks if I eat carbs.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
It's totally opposite. You're just roid bulking but if you eat too much carbs as natural and you don't have crazy anabolic synthesis, the extra calories from carbs will be stored as fat. If you are bulking at keto and you will eat too much fat you will just pop out extra fat. Btw I have stoamch issues/my skin fucks if I eat carbs.

Wrong. Look into actual biochemistry, and how the human body processes nutrients.

Fat is actually the easiest to store as bodyfat while carbs and ESPECIALLY protein are much harder if not impossible to store as bodyfat. To convert carbs into fat, the body has to go through a process called DENOVOLIPOGENESIS (convert carbs into fat which is energetically costly) which is actually extremely rare in humans. There's studies where people were fed around 1000 gs of carbs a day, but kept fat intake low, and it took 5 days for the body to actually start putting on bodyfat. Even then the fat gain was very minimal.

What happens is that when you eat carbs, your body shuttles them into muscle and liver glycogen. Once those are full, excess carbs are burned off as heat. It's almost impossible to store carbs as fat. What does however get stored is the dietary fat you eat. So if you ate 600 gs of carbs and 100 gs of fat which put you into a surplus, the 100 gs of fat is what gets stored and makes you fatter. Almost none of that fat gain was from the 600 gs of carbs. It's dietary fat.

This is exactly why pro bodybuilders bulk on very high protein, high carb, but low fat diets. The carbs keep their muscles big and full from glycogen, the carbs promote recovery and hard training, and because the fat intake is low, they minimize if not almost completely eliminate fat gain.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 19551 and ItsOverCel
Also for OP. If you really want to minimize fat gain, then you should be increasing PROTEIN a fuck load on your bulk.

Yes, carbs are less likely to be stored as fat than dietary fat, but protein is truly impossible to store as bodyfat. There's overfeeding studies where they gave people an extra 800 calorie/day surplus from just protein, and in two months, they put on muscle, and even LOST bodyfat.

Protein has an extra step over carbs to be stored as fat. It has to go through GLUCONEOGENSIS (turn amino acids into glucose) THEN DENOVOLIPOGENESIS which burns a fuck ton of calories through conversion process, and is why protein is NEVER stored as bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Elvisandreaa and ItsOverCel
Yes, carbs are less likely to be stored as fat than dietary fat, but protein is truly impossible to store as bodyfat.
Dietary fat doesn’t gets stored as fat, only if you keep your blood sugar level high by eating carbs. I eat 200+ grams of fat per day yet I’m very lean. Carbs make you fat, not fat

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and kokoszanel
Also for OP. If you really want to minimize fat gain, then you should be increasing PROTEIN a fuck load on your bulk.

Yes, carbs are less likely to be stored as fat than dietary fat, but protein is truly impossible to store as bodyfat. There's overfeeding studies where they gave people an extra 800 calorie/day surplus from just protein, and in two months, they put on muscle, and even LOST bodyfat.

Protein has an extra step over carbs to be stored as fat. It has to go through GLUCONEOGENSIS (turn amino acids into glucose) THEN DENOVOLIPOGENESIS which burns a fuck ton of calories through conversion process, and is why protein is NEVER stored as bodyfat.
I eat enough protein, about 250 grams a day. I find eating more protein unnecessary since it's harder to eat and makes me fuller faster

Dietary fat doesn’t gets stored as fat, only if you keep your blood sugar level high by eating carbs. I eat 200+ grams of fat per day yet I’m very lean. Carbs make you fat, not fat

That's because you're eating low to no carbs. Which is also why both high fat low carb, and high carb low fat diets are very successful for fat loss and weight management. It's when people eat a mix of energy macros (fat and carbs) that they get into trouble due to hyper palatability, and worse body composition in a surplus.

Carbs DO NOT make you fat. Look up DENOVOLIPOGENSIS and carb overfeeding studies. In a calorie surplus, the fat that you put on comes from dietary fat not carbs.

If you're eating a high fat low carb diet like yourself, and not in a surplus, then of course you aren't going to put on fat and stay lean. I'm talking about in a calorie surplus with a good amount of carbs. Then the fat that you accumulate is coming from dietary fat. NOT the actual carbs you eat

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and ItsOverCel
do sarms cause hair loss?
i am starting to research them now but i just wanna get this out of the way in order to not waste my time down the road

do sarms cause hair loss?
i am starting to research them now but i just wanna get this out of the way in order to not waste my time down the road
If you have aggresive hairloss and prone to male pattern baldness then yes, which is why i am running mk677 + cjc dac cycle

What your face look like now then?
Once face becomes a full moon you'll struggle to get it fully chiselled again it's difficult

If you have aggresive hairloss and prone to male pattern baldness then yes, which is why i am running mk677 + cjc dac cycle
acne is listed as common side effect of almost all of them, its over

acne is listed as common side effect of almost all of them, its over
Cope, i mk677 and cjc dac are hair/skin friendly. Lots of people actually take mk677 in low doses just for hair and skin benefits alone

What your face look like now then?
Once face becomes a full moon you'll struggle to get it fully chiselled again it's difficult
I've gained 8 kilos so far and my face hasn't got fatter visibly really, I haven't put on much fat at all

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
share your diet then

Cope, i mk677 and cjc dac are hair/skin friendly. Lots of people actually take mk677 in low doses just for hair and skin benefits alone
mk isnt a sarm though im talking about sarms

So what do you actually eat? I've been trying to eat healthy high-calorie foods, but it usually gets exhausting after ~3500 calories.

Some rice or pasta with meat 5 times a day usually, but I always add some cookies/marshmallows after every meal and that results in consuming a lot of carbs
So what do you actually eat? I've been trying to eat healthy high-calorie foods, but it usually gets exhausting after ~3500 calories.

Some rice or pasta with meat 5 times a day usually, but I always add some cookies/marshmallows after every meal and that results in consuming a lot of carbs
I heard that eating X amount of sugar significantly reduces T production for 3 hours