Its actually fucking over if your 5’10

Turbo Racist

Turbo Racist

Unironic chad
Im 5’10.5 and the two girls im seriously talking to rn are 5’10 and 5’11, wtf is this height inflation it’s actually over. These are the only two girls im talking to rn aswell and by some coincidence they’re massive.

Now im larping saying im 6 foot to them so im gonna have to larp and wear shoe lifts when i meet them ffs

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aber, murdah, not__cel and 12 others
Im 5’10.5 and the two girls im seriously talking to rn are 5’10 and 5’11, wtf is this height inflation it’s actually over. These are the only two girls im talking to rn aswell and by some coincidence they’re massive.

Now im larping saying im 6 foot to them so im gonna have to larp and wear shoe lifts when i meet them ffs
yeah im 6'3 a black guy i know that's 5'10 barefoot next to me is so much smaller

• +1
Reactions: murdah
it's tarded there are plenty of girls taller than me at 5'11

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: murdah, hopecel, Turbo Racist and 1 other person
I been tryna tell the retards on this forum that girls in 2024 are tall as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Detective, murdah and 5 others
I been tryna tell the retards on this forum that girls in 2024 are tall as fuck.
I said this and people just be like who wants those trannys anyway. Bro there are so many of them and so many of them have nice face and body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, JohnDoe, BrahminBoss and 2 others
your either extremely retarded or 5'6 to think most girls are 5'10-5'11 on average

that's about as rare as a 6'5 man

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pandora, Detective, murdah and 10 others
I said this and people just be like who wants those trannys anyway. Bro there are so many of them and so many of them have nice face and body
Yep these girls im talking to arent even stickmen aswell, they literally have ass and boobs so they looks feminine asf. Meanwhile im built but im just average height so ill just look like a subhuman inferior manlet next to them.
your either extremely retarded or 5'6 to think most girls are 5'10-5'11 on average

never said 5’10-5’11 is average, but its not uncommon. The fact that the only two girls im talking to are that tall just shows how common it is, its not even like i picked them cos they are tal, it was just coincidence.
Ive noticed too, its the newest gen z girls that are tall asf
yep even in public i get height mogged or same height mogged by women at work all the time
yeah im 6'3 a black guy i know that's 5'10 barefoot next to me is so much smaller
yeah my 6’4 friend is basic A head taller than me. Luckily these girls dont care that im only 1-2 inches taller than them (even though thats a lie and im actually a manlet 😭)

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, murdah, JohnDoe and 2 others
why are you complaining? 5'10 is like the average height now be grateful u arent below 5'7

• +1
Reactions: murdah and nathan

man im destined to be 5'10 but it cant be that bad
i mean most girls in my country are not that tall

That’s why I say I’m a manlet at 5’10” because the women here are tall as frick.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and hopecel
How are you guys constantly meeting these tall girls lol I almost never see a girl taller than 5'10 IRL

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
Yep these girls im talking to arent even stickmen aswell, they literally have ass and boobs so they looks feminine asf. Meanwhile im built but im just average height so ill just look like a subhuman inferior manlet next to them.

never said 5’10-5’11 is average, but its not uncommon. The fact that the only two girls im talking to are that tall just shows how common it is, its not even like i picked them cos they are tal, it was just coincidence.

Ive noticed too, its the newest gen z girls that are tall asf

yep even in public i get height mogged or same height mogged by women at work all the time

yeah my 6’4 friend is basic A head taller than me. Luckily these girls dont care that im only 1-2 inches taller than them (even though thats a lie and im actually a manlet 😭)
Honestly I wouldn't worry about it, just fraud and see where it goes if anywhere

How are you guys constantly meeting these tall girls lol I almost never see a girl taller than 5'10 IRL
LOL fr, tallest girl i've met was 5'9 and compared to me she wasn't really that tall

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
theyre not theyre exaggerating their heights

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
cope threads by larping manlets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jinnu, mirrormogger and Timmy

You arent 5’10. Dont bullshit yourself

• +1
Reactions: jinnu and mirrormogger
Manlet starts at 5'9/176cm

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Im 5’10”5 and I’m taller then 95% of women I see on a day to day basis
im 6 foot barefoot and have only been noticabley height mogged by a women once

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald

Its over as sub mtn at that height

• +1
Reactions: Turbo Racist

That’s why I say I’m a manlet at 5’10” because the women here are tall as frick.
what country, the Netherlands?

I've already posted some threads on how I get heightmogged daily by Balkan giraffe foids at 6'0 but seems like it's not much better in the West?

The dude is 5’7” thinking hr’s 5’10”. What a larper
i was 5'7 not too long ago as well, still same issue most girls are at best 5'4-5'6, thats why i say its over below 5'7 but ofc there are some exceptions like being really good looking in the face lol

what country, the Netherlands?

I've already posted some threads on how I get heightmogged daily by Balkan giraffe foids at 6'0 but seems like it's not much better in the West?
Yes, the Netherlands. You’ll get heightmogged by 6’0”+ women here as well.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
on god, im considered a manlet on here (5'8) and i rarely see women height mogging me lol
yeah but u live in fucking japan or so

come to germany, at 5'8 u will be dwarfed by half the foids

• +1
Reactions: Turbo Racist and hopecel

nope UK, and honestly even if i was, i wouldnt care at all. I'm not gonna cry about something i couldn't change at all. Atleast with your face there is alot of looksmaxx but with height there is none, either ur tall or u aren't, keep coping

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
i was 5'7 not too long ago as well, still same issue most girls are at best 5'4-5'6, thats why i say its over below 5'7 but ofc there are some exceptions like being really good looking in the face lol
Dude not talking abt u but im talking abt the OP 🤣

It's the norm, only 1 out of 10 grown 2000-2006 girls is below 165 cm in most European countries

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hopecel, Turbo Racist and _MVP_
I'm getting the impression woman are shortish in america but not in europe

• +1
in reality: OP is 5'5 LARPING as 5'10.5

Exactly, it's a common misconception that tall girls are ugly, those days are long gone, back in 2000s where the super tall girl was an ugly freak. These days the girls aren't just freakishly tall and ugly, they have good genetics and are tall and good looking with good bone structure all around. They have a good face and good body, it's insane really, truly over for manlets but at the same time i've noticed shorter girls are more heightist than taller girls, they're insecure while taller girls like 5'6 5'7 5'8 don't mind sometimes if the guy is same height or just an inch or two taller.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Turbo Racist

5'10 - 5'11 is not common obvious but i regularly see girls in the 5'6-5'9 range. Womanlets are nowhere to be seen these days.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Turbo Racist and butterworld
LOL fr, tallest girl i've met was 5'9 and compared to me she wasn't really that tall
Stop coping, guarantee you go to your local supermarket on a busy day and you'll see multiple foids who heightmog your 5'8 manlet ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Turbo Racist and butterworld
I'm getting the impression woman are shortish in america but not in europe
i'm pretty sure even the new gen z girls in America are on the taller side, the age of womanlets is over.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Turbo Racist
5’10-5’11 women are literally 6’5-6’7 men that weren’t born men, jfl if you think that’s common

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, 0S4MA and JohnDoe

ignore that guy, he's literally a 16 year old kid, he is from the same place as me and i see foids heightmogging me at 5'9 every day, he's delusional tbh.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and _MVP_
5’10-5’11 women are literally 6’5-6’7 men that weren’t born men, jfl if you think that’s common
nobody said it's common but it's more common than people or "statistics" would have you believe.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Stop coping, guarantee you go to your local supermarket on a busy day and you'll see multiple foids who heightmog your 5'8 manlet as
Jfl if you ever come to a hood in the US the black women here can range from 6’2 to 4’11 I get dwarfed by a few of these titan mogging black women. And forget about it if you’re in a supermarket you’re bound to get heightmogged by 1-3 foids
5'10 - 5'11 is not common obvious but i regularly see girls in the 5'6-5'9 range. Womanlets are nowhere to be seen these days.
I still see really short women due to ethnic diversity, brutal UKpill. They’re not ideal for breeding for obvious reasons. Right now I’m trying to get a woman around my height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Turbo Racist
I see 5'4-5'8 the most often in public rarely above 5'9

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back