Its actually hilarious how racist I am to Indians

cmfanel

cmfanel

Gold
I want to hire a front end developer and designer for a website I want to build and the first page I opened was just FLOOD of pajeets and currys.
Screen Shot 2023 01 04 at 53357 AM

source.gif

the first thing i did was put hourly rate at $100 and set my preference to US only.

Screen Shot 2023 01 04 at 53610 AM

ah finally, white people who i know will give me quality work for my money

look, if you want something done cheap and for shit quality (average indian iq is 80 and they don't know how to use toilets) go ahead and use NAVPREET as your front end developer. if anything they'll take the money and run

tenor.gif

if you want an actual quality project, use a white person and pay them well. one white man named john > all of India

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, HerpDerpson, Blackgymmax and 19 others
a legion of 5`4 curries will be looking for u tommorow, id run

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 24114, capybara and 3 others
125 an hour? Jesus Christ
But you're actually right, 90% of indians code terribly.

• +1
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 6128 and poopoohead
how come there are so many "qualified" indians and their country is still a shithole?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: john2, potentialzaddy, capybara and 5 others
I want to hire a front end developer and designer for a website I want to build and the first page I opened was just FLOOD of pajeets and currys. View attachment 2025760

source.gif

the first thing i did was put hourly rate at $100 and set my preference to US only.

View attachment 2025762

look, if you want something done cheap and for shit quality (average indian iq is 80 and they don't know how to use toilets) go ahead and use NAVPREET as your front end developer. if anything they'll take the money and run

tenor.gif

if you want an actual quality project, use a white person and pay them well. one white man named john > all of India
slightly-less-muscular-indian-bodybuilder-owns-ga-2-11597-1427489529-4_dblbig.jpg
story-.jpg

what did you just say ytboi? keep talking that shit in my face ytboi.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Chadeep, LiteralCaucasian and 9 others
I want to hire a front end developer and designer for a website I want to build and the first page I opened was just FLOOD of pajeets and currys. View attachment 2025760

source.gif

View attachment 2025762

tenor.gif

Wow, I literally got blackpilled out of CS for a living because of these ranjesh and pajeets going for $5 an hour and now you just gave me lifefuel to pick it back up

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and cmfanel

source.gif

View attachment 2025762

tenor.gif

>Alberto
>Mexican

white. JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, justinzayn and Deleted member 17872
Ah yes, Alberto F. is a fine specimen of US Whites.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, HerpDerpson, Sub0 and 8 others
indians with vpns gtfih

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Two of those Indian developers are girls, why didn't you talk to them: "Hello gorgeous, I want to give you job but I need to be sure you are woman, open your webcam for me...".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Chadeep, Danish_Retard and 3 others
this is the funniest post ive ever seen on looksmax.org

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ALP and Crusile
Racism is NOT funny/cool

Like this post and Block OP if you hate racism

VzrarE6.png

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and ALP
Two of those Indian developers are girls, why didn't you talk to them: "Hello gorgeous, I want to give you job but I need to be sure you are woman, open your webcam for me...".
“Need more proof, Show bobs”

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar

source.gif

View attachment 2025762

tenor.gif

You're not racist at all. You're just somebody who spends way too much time on the internet.

I'm Curry and I think your racism towards my people is sexy.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
slightly-less-muscular-indian-bodybuilder-owns-ga-2-11597-1427489529-4_dblbig.jpg
story-.jpg

what did you just say ytboi? keep talking that shit in my face ytboi.
Reminder that a group of British Army Redcoats would send those guys running with their tail between their legs.

I feel bad for Indians tbh

keep calm and curry on

Nuke shitndia

Indians have an entire caste system in place. Racist as fuck through and through.....Until it happens to them....

You are wasting money.

While some 3rd world people are dog shit tier quality. Some of the best work i have gotten was from Filipinos, Indians, Nigerians.

The ones who aren't stupid know you want to save money by hiring overseas, and they have to compete with everyone else in their country for western dollars.

No other group of people will accept the low rate that 3rd world people do. They are gold if you find the right ones, and your money is life changing to them.

Offer a simple task, but make the instructions extremely detailed. See who has the best communication and results. Weed out the retards.