it’s actually INSANE what normies eat on daily basis.

69FutureChad69

69FutureChad69

Silver
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Posts
542
Reputation
390
we had some breakfast shit at school today and everyone brought something and of course it was expected to be goy but i didn’t expect it to be so bad. Niggas brought oat milk and we’re talking about that milk is bad for the human body :hnghn: No kiddinga dude genuinely believes that with his whole heart. Another kid said he doesn’t eat any sugar or any fat of any kind like no fruits or animal fat. Like wtf how do they survive. I knew normies eat goyslop but i didn’t expect that they literally poison themselves and malnourish themselves on daily basis. :feelsuhh:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: istudiedbro, tomacōck and incomplete
you're living with goycattle
 
  • +1
Reactions: 69FutureChad69
I drank soy milk growing up all the time and ended up 6’4. Shits not that deep
 
Keep on coping with muh diet lmao
eating things which benefit you physically = cope. Nigga i’m not saying eating raw meat is gonna make you chad. But drinking soy won’t make you chad 100%:lul:
 
  • Nerd
Reactions: horseman
I drank soy milk growing up all the time and ended up 6’4. Shits not that deep
i cant even drank milk and didn't eat properly during my teenage years smoking and bad sleep(poorcel) but im 190cm genetic is brutal
 
  • +1
Reactions: 69FutureChad69
we had some breakfast shit at school today and everyone brought something and of course it was expected to be goy but i didn’t expect it to be so bad. Niggas brought oat milk and we’re talking about that milk is bad for the human body :hnghn: No kiddinga dude genuinely believes that with his whole heart. Another kid said he doesn’t eat any sugar or any fat of any kind like no fruits or animal fat. Like wtf how do they survive. I knew normies eat goyslop but i didn’t expect that they literally poison themselves and malnourish themselves on daily basis. :feelsuhh:
Whats ur diet recommendations
 
  • +1
Reactions: 69FutureChad69
what about ur face
rn im at the bottom asocial cant talk 4 5 years at home, at lmtn-mtn. My goal is to reach the hmtn, maybe even lhtn if I really push it with my height and gymmax, but I don't think so.
 
rn im at the bottom asocial cant talk 4 5 years at home, at lmtn-mtn. My goal is to reach the hmtn, maybe even lhtn if I really push it with my height and gymmax, but I don't think so.
Good luck bro. we’re all gonna make it
 
  • +1
Reactions: yalnizucube3535
 

Similar threads

IndecentEyes
Replies
2
Views
53
real_rxz
real_rxz
lightswinning
Replies
7
Views
50
jlim
jlim
high_inhib_gymcel
Replies
4
Views
17
high_inhib_gymcel
high_inhib_gymcel
Joeseminate
Replies
8
Views
42
Banana ★ 🍌
Banana ★ 🍌
chiggerbite87
Replies
39
Views
142
AscendHQ
AscendHQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top