Its actually just fucking annoying at this point

tbh I dont even know how you meet up with them. Im such a shut in sperg I couldnt conversate with them. Id just overthink the fuck out of meeting knowing its purely to fuck because nothing they say will be of any interest to me. JFL. You also say you have no friends right? So what the fuck do these holes think about your no social status? Do your looks just carry you?

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, wristcel, NothingCanStopMe and 1 other person
Dude stop giving these nasty looking women the time of day -_-

tbh I dont even know how you meet up with them. Im such a shut in sperg I couldnt conversate with them. Id just overthink the fuck out of meeting knowing its purely to fuck because nothing they say will be of any interest to me. JFL. You also say you have no friends right? So what the fuck do these holes think about your no social status? Do your looks just carry you?
I lie about my social circle, tell them made up stories about how "last weekend i went out with my friends to SO and SO club, and some story aabout how one them ran into an ex and there was explosive drama."

These sluts arent around long enough to find anything real about me out. Almost everything about me is a fraud

The few that are, I just would tell them "im no longer friends with that group." And maybe if I had a legit LTR I WOULD make some friends for appearance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, flamboyant, dachad and 5 others
@Amnesia, fillers on zygo or no? I know you said chin fillers but wondering if you were able to get zygos done anywhere.

@Amnesia, fillers on zygo or no? I know you said chin fillers but wondering if you were able to get zygos done anywhere.
No zygo fillers and I don't think I ever would. Filler can migrate esp in midface and I see way more bad results in before after or zygo fillers than I see good

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
it has nothing to do with the thread but, did you use latisse on your eyebrows? did they get wider? what was the effect ?? Were you not afraid of losing eye fat?
Ive had 0 fat loss from it and Ive been using latisse for 2 years regularly now. I wouldnt even care if I lost some hooding, I think my eyes are too hooded and prefer non hooded eyes

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
it's 90/10 rule nowdays that's how it is for most guys, excuses like no kissing on first date, no fucking
soon 99/1, in 10 years 0/0, RoboChad with 10 inch robodong or nothing