Its actually not a issue that I was waiting 3 weeks to start lifting weights on Testosterone

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
Its actually not a issue that I was waiting 3 weeks to start lifting weights on Testosterone

((I'm waiting to thursday 25th salary day so I can afford to buy whey protein then I will start lifting dumbell every day))

The reason that it's not a issue or a "waste" that I was waiting 3 weeks to start lifting is because on Testosterone Enanthate it takes 3 weeks for it to kick in and make the Testosterone levels in the bloodstream high. It takes time for Testosterone to properly get released in the blood it's not like on 1st injection all of the 250 mg gets released at once lol (unless it's a fast ester like propionate , but I use enanthate which is slower to kick in))

Even if I would lift since day 1 on Testosterone it wouldn't help much because it takes 3 weeks for Testosterone to kick in anyway

Also another reason, considering I plan to be on Testosterone for a long time and not just a "cycle" it doesn't really matter

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
If you get fired and can’t afford PCT your dead

Nigga living paycheck to paycheck for anabolics and not even gymcelling

CDC75B8E 1D62 44B0 922F F6EDB0C90E39

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable, Deleted member 20631, Quantumphysics and 1 other person
People make fun of this guy but he looks good xD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Whatever even if it's true not everyone injects testosterone just for muh gymcelling

The reason that it's not a issue or a "waste" that I was waiting 3 weeks to start lifting is because on Testosterone Enanthate it takes 3 weeks for it to kick in and make the Testosterone levels in the bloodstream high
thats literally the whole point of your post?

Also just because it elevates serum testosterone levels in that amount of time it doesn't mean the testosterone are reaching the androgen receptors in the muscles. It takes longer for the Testosterone to reach receptors inside muscle. People don't get gains from day 1 on Testosterone

Idk what the point is you're just trying to annoy me tbh

I'm out
didnt think so

the way you talk reminds me of @badg96 tbh, so low IQ you cant even have a conversation