It's actually over for FaceApp users

X

x30001

Kraken

“You grant FaceApp a perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, fully-paid, transferable sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform and display your User Content and any name, username or likeness provided in connection with your User Content in all media formats and channels now known or later developed, without compensation to you.”

I could give less of a fuck

What is there not to like?

Free statusmaxing, and its just your name/IP location.

You can request to have your data deleted in the settings, its the same as a million other apps.

JFL at privacycels, sorry boyo but you should have more worries than just FaceApp when it comes to privacy.

“You grant FaceApp a perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, fully-paid, transferable sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform and display your User Content and any name, username or likeness provided in connection with your User Content in all media formats and channels now known or later developed, without compensation to you.”

Anyone's face can be used in advertisments, parodies, mock-ups. For good or for bad, legally, without your permission.

Can't wait for my modeling contract.

Can't wait for my modeling contract.
Next up on BBCs incel documentary part 2. ElliotRodger junior from looksmax.me. An avid Elliott Rodger and mass genocide supporter, homophobe, racist and anti-semite. disclaimer: we are legally using his pictures and information from the FaceApp agreement he signed.

• Love it
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
"muh russians"

every app that has photos of you(facebook, insta, twitter, snapchat, etc) is used by governments to create a database of faces.
the apps who use filters to modify how your face looks, use these pictures to create algos good enough to recognise you even when put shit on your face to not be recognised.

guess what the genetic data from companies like 23AndMe can be used for.
It starts with "biolo" and rhymes with "eapons"

The jews are behind this

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
just use to morph picture of other people..eg as a joke in a conversation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back