1jj73dc6wlb41.png

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: mikeock, ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 4570 and 5 others
Is this from female dating strategy?

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Brootal because true, females can be ethots even at 80 years of age and there will still be simps out there willing to pay 2.5k a month. Gotta make a PIMPmaxxing guide soon tbh

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
It's not true lol
She is courting women to their death and it is hilarious

• +1
Reactions: MicroPenis and Ritalincel
It's not true lol
She is courting women to their death and it is hilarious
It's not unrealistic to think about it, for any blackpilled man there are 10+ bluepilled

@Rift678 jfl at this

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rift, Ritalincel and LordNorwood
Looks like some guy here decided to larp as a female lmao

• JFL
Reactions: mikeock and maxmendietta
It's not unrealistic to think about it, for any blackpilled man there are 10+ bluepilled
For the last time the true goal for a woman is to get a high quality man to commit to them not to get sex or admiration from low quality men or even high quality men. To understand women you can't think like an incel.
There are tons of attractive women who rope because they are in their 30s or 40s and unmarried. Go to /pol/ and ask for a collage. And many more who are depressed as hell. You have never heard the term "wine aunt" I take it.
Incels need to get enlightened on this so they stop moaning "ohhhhhh granny's SMV mogs mine to the moon ohhhhhh"
Can't call yourself blackpilled if you think this is larp
Pseudo-blackpiller ngl

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and Ritalincel
For the last time the true goal for a woman is to get a high quality man to commit to them not to get sex or admiration from low quality men or even high quality men. To understand women you can't think like an incel.
There are tons of attractive women who rope because they are in their 30s or 40s and unmarried. Go to /pol/ and ask for a collage. And many more who are depressed as hell. You have never heard the term "wine aunt" I take it.
Incels need to get enlightened on this so they stop moaning "ohhhhhh granny's SMV mogs mine to the moon ohhhhhh"

Pseudo-blackpiller ngl
They rope cause they can't get Chad they used to, for women with lower standards they can get any average guy they want if they workout and are fit

After 30 it's a shitshow and nearly everyone is coupled, men after waging for a lifetime decide "that's it, I will just take what I can" and decide to orbit some hoe

tales from the will rope when her eggs dry out basement

@Ritalincel you are redpilled and dont fall for fake blackpills, my esteem of you only rises by the day

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
@Ritalincel you are redpilled and dont fall for fake blackpills, my esteem of you only rises by the day
:bluepill:
have you seen women's tinder experiments? how even 50yo milfs have 40-50 guys asking them out?

:bluepill:
have you seen women's tinder experiments? how even 50yo milfs have 40-50 guys asking them out?
Dude read my post again the goal for women is not to have 50 inels wanting to bang them, you legit just don't get it not even tryna insult

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
Dude read my post again the goal for women is not to have 50 inels wanting to bang them, you legit just don't get it not even tryna insult
it doesn't matter, they will still have sexual options

it doesn't matter, they will still have sexual options
JFL every fucking woman has sexual options, explain to me why all these women rope then
Women =/= Men, say it with me

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and Caligula
JFL every fucking woman has sexual options, explain to me why all these women rope then
Women =/= Men, say it with me
neurotransmitters, the same reason why tall good looking musicians rope

not accurate at all women over 23-25 take a massive hit in value

that hit then levels off and they can still get dicked down into their 30's and 40's

i've seen some exceptions, attractive older women who remain near top tier, but almost all of those are mental damaged

there are enough desperate guys to fill some of the voids for these older hags but their value is still almost zero and they are dumpster diving for autists, loners and the extremely subhuman

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood