Girl said i Need blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty and chin reduction to reach HTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, the BULL, truthhurts and 1 other person
@the BULL can u have a chance with her?

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Is she autistic or why does she know bout blackpill and surgeries jfl
probably but she thinks she isn't, despite not having any friend irl. she is on blackpill insta pages

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: perpetuallytired, Kaari and truthhurts
Basically the description you gave me, it's how she is fake.
like the hair is a coloration, the lips are beautiful cuz lipstick and eyeliner ??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, Xangsane and truthhurts
no probably not. she said she doesn't like big chins so he should be fine
same man. Over or he’s good to go?
IMG 7884

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and truthhurts
like the hair is a coloration, the lips are beautiful cuz lipstick and eyeliner ??
Yeah think of some weird feminist

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and truthhurts
+ lip fillers

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
OOOOF

all the ingredients to die alone.
That is why I wanted to do a Vedic astrology spouse predictor analysis on her :lul::lul::lul: it blackpills foids
98% of them get normie or LTN husbands!

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, PARISIEN and the BULL
So it began for some masc chads.
he isn't that masc. chin is on the weaker side, as well as the bone structure. i think he's in the maesthetic category. she doesn't like big masc chins and zygos like maher's

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Xangsane
he isn't that masc. chin is on the weaker side, as well as the bone structure. i think he's in the maesthetic category. she doesn't like big masc chins and zygos like maher's
So yeah the max she’d go is Maesthetic?

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
That is why I wanted to do a Vedic astrology spouse predictor analysis on her :lul::lul::lul: it blackpills foids
i think i've never met a girl this delusional. at 28 yo you should have understood a long time ago there are no chads for you, and probably not even rich HTNs and chadlites.

• +1
  • JFL
@the BULL still no luck from her?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and truthhurts
probably but she thinks she isn't, despite not having any friend irl. she is on blackpill insta pages
@the BULL
IMG 8717

What about him?

@Xangsane

IMG 8713
IMG 8042
IMG 7923

Does she mog any of them?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Kaari
i think i've never met a girl this delusional. at 28 yo you should have understand a long time ago there no chads for you, and probably not even rich HTNs and chadlites.
Exactly. THIS IS WHY I KEPT ASKING YOU FOR HER TIME AND BIRTH LOCATION OR HER CHART AO I CAN CARRY OUT THE ANALYSIS :lul::lul::lul:

I have even analyzed the charts of many self proclaimed Chad only women. All were predicted to marry beyond 32, to an older LTN-MTN.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
no she doesn't want to answer and refuse to read whatever you say about her
Delusional.
She’s most likely gonna either end up with an older average looking established guy or a young but unstable HTN max

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PARISIEN and the BULL
what the difference with western astrology ? poor girl tho i pity her, maybe she been pumped and dumped by a pretty chadlite and since she can move on.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
what the difference with western astrology ? poor girl tho i pity her, maybe she been pumped and dumped by a pretty chadlite and since she can move on.
Western astrology is more bluepilled. Vedic is blackpilled and based on sheer fate. And it gives you THE EXACT LOOKS PERCENTILE, PHENO, HEIGHT AND FACIAL FEATURES of the spouse. And blackpilled you on how YOU look

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PARISIEN and truthhurts
Western astrology is more bluepilled. Vedic is blackpilled and based on sheer fate. And it gives you THE EXACT LOOKS PERCENTILE, PHENO, HEIGHT AND FACIAL FEATURES of the spouse. And blackpilled you on how YOU look

imma read my chart, i'm still a delusional fuck

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, perpetuallytired and Xangsane
@Xangsane She thinks She can looksmax like Kim Kardashian. I think she's already at her cap

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Lol at you letting a random ass retard to judge you. Wtf is she doing out of the kitchen anyway :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
Keep in mind 'she' might be completely fake since you're dealing with a psychotic retard (Xangsane)

• +1
Keep in mind 'she' might be completely fake since you're dealing with a psychotic retard (Xangsane)
She's from insta and has 6k followers

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and truthhurts
Think the middle girl, but no plaits and brighter red hair
IMG 8341

Does she mog her?

@the BULL what does she think about dellisola
IMG 7113