It's ACTUALLY RATIONNALY NOT OVER if you are LOW-INHIB enough

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
It's RATIONNALY not OVER if you are manlet --> LL + HGH + K2 + spine decompression...
If you're framecell --> Clavicle length surgery (probably the most uncommon and less documented surgery so maybe the harder to fix) + gymmaxing + scapula/clavicle stretch
Acnee/shit skin --> roacutane + skincare routine + laser
SKULL --> lefort I, bimax, implants, fillers
RACE --> Stop listening to retards, a legit 6'6 curry with good jaw can mog a white
PENIS --> I don't know shit about but jelking and surgery could probably do shit.

I KNOW IT'S WATER

This thread is MINDSET-ORIENTED.

It's not fucking over, you just need money and low INHIB.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mid, smoth, Gigatyrone69 and 4 others
If you TRULY wanna ASCEND you just have to
TAKE THAT FIRST STEP MOTHERFUCKER AND START MAKING MONEY

• +1
Reactions: smoth and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
no one has money,hgh is expensive as fuck as teenager and i blasted it and only grew like 4 cm

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Blackpilled1027
Define over, I want to be beautiful, if you fall on any of these it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
you forgot personality

• JFL
Reactions: Gigatyrone69
no one has money,hgh is expensive as fuck as teenager and i blasted it and only grew like 4 cm
4cm is an inch mirin

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, smoth and Blackpilled1027
The real looksmax is ACTUALLY being LOW INHIB.

Once you start to not give a single fuck about what retards think, you mad it.

That's the only way to stop being depressed, start wagemaxxing then ascend then get hoes then be happier

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Like i've said, it's about getting the mindset to not give a fuck of where you are currently and keep making money to ascend.

4cm is fucking impressive tho

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
It's RATIONNALY not OVER if you are manlet --> LL + HGH + K2 + spine decompression...
If you're framecell --> Clavicle length surgery (probably the most uncommon and less documented surgery so maybe the harder to fix) + gymmaxing + scapula/clavicle stretch
RACE --> Stop listening to retards, a legit 6'6 curry with good jaw can mog a white
PENIS --> I don't know shit about but jelking and surgery could probably do shit.

I KNOW IT'S WATER

That's what "it's your mindset bro" was supposed to mean, not some bluepill garbage

• +1
Define over, I want to be beautiful, if you fall on any of these it's over.
you are chasing an unreachable rainbow until the day you die, better realize the delusion you were caught in before its too late

• Love it
hgh is so fucking expensive that shit made me fucking poor

you are chasing an unreachable rainbow until the day you die, better realize the delusion you were caught in before its too late
Maybe you can say that with you base.

• +1
Or just don't be born subhuman? Not hard

hgh is so fucking expensive that shit made me fucking poor
yeah but 2-3 cm can double your income.

People are really not understanding how much height and frame are important in the business industry.
Being taller means being admirated by women, respected by others man --> You can easily negociate your salary and climb the ladder of the compagny.

yeah but 2-3 cm can double your income.

People are really not understanding how much height and frame are important in the business industry.
Being taller means being admirated by women, respected by others man --> You can easily negociate your salary and climb the ladder of the compagny.
true, lookism is real - good investment tbh

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
I need 100.000€ worth of surgery asap to look human

after spending like 1k and these niggas in my glass grow that much without spending that much
where did you buy your shit and how long did you took it

after spending like 1k and these niggas in my glass grow that much without spending that much
what age ? And did you get bad side effect like bubble gut ?

The real looksmax is ACTUALLY being LOW INHIB.

Once you start to not give a single fuck about what retards think, you mad it.

That's the only way to stop being depressed, start wagemaxxing then ascend then get hoes then be happier
bro does nofap help in height growth?
I'm 17m nd still growing

OP never heard of the neuropill. @SurgeryEnjoyer @DelonLover1999.
"Barry Eppley to the rescue!", is something OP might say if he knew wtf he was talking about

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
What if one doesn't have the money for those fixes? Specifically the ll

4 cm is almost 2 inches you dumbass be grateful that you grew at all

I KNOW IT'S WATER

The evidence shows an ethnic can never mog the average white man (exception of statusmaxxed Tyrone in burgerland)

Racepill is brutal