It’s actually so cucked to ask a girl her body count and about her dating history past relationships

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
It’s actually so cucked to ask a girl her body count and about her dating history past relationships how long they was together etc

Every time I ask I always get disgusted or hurt

Why go looking for stuff that’s gonna hurt me?

Why did I always used to ask about this stuff

Rather just not know , never gonna ask again , and will tell them not to tell me

But I feel like a girl always has to find a way to rub it in ur face that she has a hot ex or something to try gain perceived value but it actually just makes her unbearable

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 7580
No its not. Ure cucked tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2, n0rthface, Deprived and 3 others
That’s why it’s cucked to have anything other than ONS/FWBs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
I generally don’t care, but for ltr I kinda care

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, AllesScheiße and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 9670 and FailedNormieManlet
Don’t want gf to have high bodycount
wouldn't care if it didn't come with the emotional baggage and mental damage associated with it.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax and Deleted member 9801
highly likely that she still has feelings for a past ex, doesn't value intimacy as much, as she has experienced it with countless partners before you, and thus more likely to cheat. Also impaired pair bonding abilities. + looser pussy, maybe STDs

wouldn't care if it didn't come with the emotional baggage and mental damage associated with it.
This tbh

My policy is just don’t ask and don’t tell

Sure I would love to have a 10/10 Stacey virgin who worships me- but that ain’t gonna happen

So if I can get a MTB with a nice body, reasonable N count, and treats me with respect and I actually enjoy her company- that’s probably good enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Corleone and Wallenberg
highly likely that she still has feelings for a past ex, doesn't value intimacy as much, as she has experienced it with countless partners before you, and thus more likely to cheat. Also impaired pair bonding abilities.
Any scientific evidence for pair bonding abilities?

I feel like if you are better than old boyfriends, then she’d have enhanced bonding with you because she knows it

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I feel like if you are better than old boyfriends, then she’d have enhanced bonding with you because she knows it
she also knows she can just find an upgrade to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Women with 3-9 partners were less likely to divorce than women with 2 partners.
the study also claims only 18% of women had 10+ premarital sexual partners. It's all bullshit as it relies on self-reporting and women aren't particularly known to tell the truth in that regard.

good luck finding one below 10

the study also claims only 18% of women had 10+ premarital sexual partners. It's all bullshit as it relies on self-reporting and women aren't particularly known to tell the truth in that regard.
When was the study done?

she also knows she can just find an upgrade to you.
I think that’s a negative and insecure mindset.

Most people don’t want the best possible house or product they can get. Just one that’s good enough and maybe just a little better than their friends.

maybe she doesn’t wanna stay with you for whatever reason

but blaming her 100%, and also thinking of it as a disease, outside of her control… lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829