It's all about charisma trust me

Weishaupt

Weishaupt

Mewcel
Hi guys I just want to share my story with everyone. I used to be a homeless 4'8 balding Indian janitor living on the street but then I became confident, charismatic, took a couple showers and improved my personality. All I can say is that the results have been incredible. I am now a 6'3 white chad with blue hunter eyes and square chin. I made a tinder and got over 1000+ matches in just a couple days and got laid more times than I can count. This is truly amazing.

Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger!

8JAwn3f d

@Nibba

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, badromance, CupOfCoffee and 6 others
Hahahaha you actually followed thru u beautiful Lebanese ogre :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Remember to just b urself and take a shower friendos!!11!!?
8JAwn3f d

• +1
Reactions: Kenma, dogtown and Nibba
MOGGED
W6RJSVS_d.jpg

BhVIpPA_d.jpg
I CAN'T HANDLE THE FRAMECEL ACNE MOG!
How does he keep his skin so greasy??? ?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Kenma, dogtown and 1 other person
I CAN'T HANDLE THE FRAMECEL ACNE MOG!
How does he keep his skin so greasy??? ?

Profilemogs me. Seriously though his ex was :feelsokman::feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701, FatmanO, dogtown and 1 other person
Because he's a fucking faggot narcissist
He is delusional, maybe, and finds it hard to accept certain things about himself. Idk about narcissist though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701, AntiSocial-Fakecel, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Deleted member 656
He is delusional, maybe, and finds it hard to accept certain things about himself. Idk about narcissist though.

I like him tbf, and I'd probably be pissed off and a little confused if I'd been successful with girls like he was and then told I was average and delusional too.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
I like him tbf, and I'd probably be pissed off and a little confused if I'd been successful with girls like he was and then told I was average and delusional too.

Hes narcy but atleast he has ascended

• +1
@Nibba @dogtown Well if he said that then okay. I didn't read through the entire mog thread. I just skimmed it.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Hes narcy but atleast he has ascended

Still has higher potential too once he's cleaned up his skin and gymcelled. @Arceus300 Get on with it man

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
@Nibba @dogtown Well if he said that then okay. I didn't read through the entire mog thread. I just skimmed it.
I hope you read the parts where I messaged a female and she called him ugly lol. Then he tried to cope by saying it was biased LOL

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, Deleted member 656 and dogtown
MOGGED
W6RJSVS_d.jpg

BhVIpPA_d.jpg

Cons:
- Recessed Maxilla
- Large forehead
- Feminine/Androgynous looking face
- Recessed orbital rims
- High hairline
- Acne
- Recessed mandible
- Wide nose with bulbous tip
- Recessed zygomatic bones
- Thin neck
- Midface too long compared to facial width
- Bug eyes
- Long philtrum
- Upper eyelid exposure
- Dark eyelids
- High and retruded browridge
- Recessed lateral orbitals
- Negative canthal tilt

Pros:
- Good eyebrows
- Full lips

@Nibba

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Autist and Nibba
Cons:
- Recessed Maxilla
- Large forehead
- Recessed orbital rims
- High hairline
- Acne
- Recessed mandible
- Thin neck
- Bug eyes
- Long philtrum
- Upper eyelid exposure
- Dark eyelids
- Negative canthal tilt

Pros:
- Good facial width
- Good eyebrows
- Full lips

@Nibba

You just fucking raped him

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
I hope you read the parts where I messaged a female and she called him ugly lol. Then he tried to cope by saying it was biased LOL
Not saying he is better looking than you, but it is possible there may be some bias. This is because she knows you, so she could actually get something from you irl.

I recall asking a girl who liked me in the past if she thought some guys from our work looked better than me. She said I looked better even though I was skinny as fuck back then and had short hair. It was likely she only said this because me and her were already close friends and she thought this would make me get with her or have feelings for her.

Cons:
- Recessed Maxilla
- Large forehead
- Recessed orbital rims
- High hairline
- Acne
- Recessed mandible
- Thin neck
- Bug eyes
- Long philtrum
- Upper eyelid exposure
- Dark eyelids
- Negative canthal tilt

Pros:
- Good eyebrows
- Full lips

@Nibba
@Arceus300 gonna rope now? LMFAO!!!!!!

Not saying he is better looking than you, but it is possible there may be some bias. This is because she knows you, so she could actually get something from you irl.

I recall asking a girl who liked me in the past if she thought some guys from our work looked better than me. She said I looked better even though I was skinny as fuck back then and had short hair. It was likely she only said this because me and her were already close friends and she thought this would make me get with her or have feelings for her.
I disagree but I respect your viewpoint. Thank you for actually debating with me like a human being instead of just screaming cope at me like an ape

@Arceus300 gonna rope now? LMFAO!!!!!!

I disagree but I respect your viewpoint. Thank you for actually debating with me like a human being instead of just screaming cope at me like an ape
i could ask a few girls and gay guys who've most likely never met either of you if you're still debating who mogs who (even though you're the obvious winner)

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
i could ask a few girls and gay guys who've most likely never met either of you if you're still debating who mogs who (even though you're the obvious winner)
Only if u want to homie. It's all up to you. (Thanks bro ?)

Cons:
- Recessed Maxilla
- Large forehead
- Recessed orbital rims
- High hairline
- Acne
- Recessed mandible
- Thin neck
- Bug eyes
- Long philtrum
- Upper eyelid exposure
- Dark eyelids
- Negative canthal tilt

Pros:
- Good eyebrows
- Full lips

@Nibba
200.gif

:feelstastyman:gonna make 500 posts baby! give papa that blue name BOYYYYYYYYYYY!:feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I don't see anything wrong with being narcy, if I want to suck my own dick or enslave a bunch of starving African children, I should do so as I see fit.

M 1123383

U don't need PSL 7 looks to.be good with girls

• +1
I don't see anything wrong with being narcy
Only attractive people can be narcissists. If you’re narcy and not attractive, you’re looked at as a weird creep and will get your false confidence destroyed.

Uh...okay
What...what does this have to do with nigger children?

both go hand in gland
Only attractive people can be narcissists. If you’re narcy and not attractive, you’re looked at as a weird creep and will get your false confidence destroyed.

>caring about other peoples' opinion
>not being gay

yeah cool.

You're only as "charasmatic" and "confident" as women allow you to be based on your looks. An ugly guy being "charismatic" is creepy.

Charisma, Hope, and Optimism. remember this.
Charisma, Hope, and Optimism. remember this.

Cons:
- Recessed Maxilla
- Large forehead
- Recessed orbital rims
- High hairline
- Acne
- Recessed mandible
- Thin neck
- Bug eyes
- Long philtrum
- Upper eyelid exposure
- Dark eyelids
- Negative canthal tilt

Pros:
- Good eyebrows
- Full lips

@Nibba

You know that everything you said is bulleshit right ?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
looks theory is disproved now boyos.

No I mean long phultrim recessed orbital rims all he says is absolutely bull shit and not true, you guys wanna break up my esteem it’s okay but don’t do it like that. Not a single word is true, my philtrum is short my midface is short to and my zygo are not retruded at all

• +1
Reactions: Sc22 and dogtown
You know that everything you said is bulleshit right ?
Shit, you got me there...

No I mean long phultrim recessed orbital rims all he says is absolutely bull shit and not true, you guys wanna break up my esteem it’s okay but don’t do it like that. Not a single word is true, my philtrum is short my midface is short to and my zygo are not retruded at all

C O P E

Your philtrum to chin ratio is very off, your chin is small. And yes your orbital rims are recessed, if you even know what that is, that’s a reason why you have bug eyes. No, your midface is long, stop coping. Your zygos are recessed, or facefat is just covering them up.

Breaking your self-esteem? No. I’m just telling you what you should looksmax.

Shit, you got me there...

C O P E

Your philtrum to chin ratio is very off, your chin is small. And yes your orbital rims are recessed, if you even know what that is, that’s a reason why you have bug eyes. No, your midface is long, stop coping. Your zygos are recessed, or facefat is just covering them up.

Breaking your self-esteem? No. I’m just telling you what you should looksmax.

Nothing wrong with his philtrum or midface, his harmony is preety good.

Yeah dude just be yourself and take showers everyday + stay confident and women will try to seduce you :bluepill: