IT'S ALL ABOUT GENETICS

blackout_96_

blackout_96_

ROPEMAXXING GANG
I have always been a mouthbreather. I didn't attach any importance to it, but I've recently watched some videos from my school and kindergarten and I noticed that I was ALWAYS mouthbreathing like no one did. I started mewing only at the age of 19 or 20 and my nose was always straight and little bit upturned, my teeth are perfectly straight, no tired eyes, maxilla is forward grown. Not sure about cheekbones and chin, they are average but chin seems recessed because of nigger lips. Genetics is like 99% more important

• +1
Reactions: gonion wanter and future_mogger
water.org

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: odux and blackout_96_
Nah bro genetics don't matter if you can master the arts of dancing. Watch and learn buddy

Attachments

• f27a0d1d336a8d882e15683f77a1c000.mp4
    4.7 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: user123456, arfac, odux and 2 others
I have always been a mouthbreather. I didn't attach any importance to it, but I've recently watched some videos from my school and kindergarten and I noticed that I was ALWAYS mouthbreathing like no one did. I started mewing only at the age of 19 or 20 and my nose was always straight and little bit upturned, my teeth are perfectly straight, no tired eyes, maxilla is forward grown. Not sure about cheekbones and chin, they are average but chin seems recessed because of nigger lips. Genetics is like 99% more important
same. always mouthbreather, but i know ppl who mouthbreathe yet have good bone structure and its not rare. its all genetics , mewing is huge cope

its about genetics? no way bro, really? wow, einstein, thx for that !! im sure nobody knows that.

No pics don’t care

• JFL
Reactions: blackout_96_
Same bro all genetics mouth breathers is a cope