It’s all about getting a girl you really like

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
That’s what matters. Do you really like her. Her psl rating doesn’t matter all that matters is that you like her, but obvs try not to WK her too much or show her too much love too soon. I knoe this is hard because as a beta male it’s in our instincts to want to compliment her and care for her but we must fight it

didn rd but
blackopstruecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Redrighthand
Life is not a romantic La La Land dude.
if you think you are ugly,
you probably are ugly.
and girls don't like ugly guys.

Life is not a romantic La La Land dude.
if you think you are ugly,
you probably are ugly.
and girls don't like ugly guys.
I think I’m nearly good looking enough for love

No shit sherlock

i agree.
i want a female to love me but that will never happen
:feelswhy:
ill always be a hopeless romantic beta cucked genetic trash heap

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
That’s what matters. Do you really like her. Her psl rating doesn’t matter all that matters is that you like her, but obvs try not to WK her too much or show her too much love too soon. I knoe this is hard because as a beta male it’s in our instincts to want to compliment her and care for her but we must fight it
For a sec I thought you were talking sense, but then you started talking that bluepill cuckshit.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
i agree.
i want a female to love me but that will never happen
:feelswhy:
ill always be a hopeless romantic beta cucked genetic trash heap
The irony is my ex gf did actually love me BUT I was never really that into her I just wanted to lose my V card to a non fat girl and then she got attached and I ended up eventually agreeing to her being my gf after like 6 months of just fucking. I kind of loved her in the sense I appreciated her and I treated her well because she was good but I never really loved her in the sense that I was enamoured by her or infatuated with her like I was with other girls during my teens and even in brief spells with other girls during our relationship. But anyway I didn’t really have the balls to break her heart and dump her even though there were times I really wanted to so I just stopped having sex with her and low and behold she ended up cheating on me with some bloke and now in a relationship with me, and it’s weird because even though part of me wanted the relationship to end when she actually went and cheated it really hurt me more than I ever imagined something ever could so I guess maybe I loved her more than I thought I did. In future I would always be the one to end a relationship if this happened and I wouldn’t ltr a girl I didn’t really like because it’s just not worth it, or if I did ltr her because it was the only way to get pussy I’d just be aware of the fact I didn’t really love her

Society is hell for many men.

The irony is my ex gf did actually love me BUT I was never really that into her I just wanted to lose my V card to a non fat girl and then she got attached and I ended up eventually agreeing to her being my gf after like 6 months of just fucking. I kind of loved her in the sense I appreciated her and I treated her well because she was good but I never really loved her in the sense that I was enamoured by her or infatuated with her like I was with other girls during my teens and even in brief spells with other girls during our relationship. But anyway I didn’t really have the balls to break her heart and dump her even though there were times I really wanted to so I just stopped having sex with her and low and behold she ended up cheating on me with some bloke and now in a relationship with me, and it’s weird because even though part of me wanted the relationship to end when she actually went and cheated it really hurt me more than I ever imagined something ever could so I guess maybe I loved her more than I thought I did. In future I would always be the one to end a relationship if this happened and I wouldn’t ltr a girl I didn’t really like because it’s just not worth it, or if I did ltr her because it was the only way to get pussy I’d just be aware of the fact I didn’t really love her
ofc , getting cheated on by a foid is a massive blow to the ego
foids are fucking evil to non chad men

ofc , getting cheated on by a foid is a massive blow to the ego
foids are fucking evil to non chad men
it wasnt that big of a blow to an ego given how subhuman the guy she cheated on me with was. It was more the realization that i will never ever find a girl who loves me like she did ever again and thats a door thats closed in my life and can never be opened again

• So Sad
Reactions: norwoodreaper
bullshit
they are all thots
see that innocent cute girl you're thinking about right now? She's sucking chad's dick. Right now.
Get your head out of your ass, it doesn't matter if you truly "like" her or not, she doesn't give a single fuck about you