It's All About Good Hair And Skin Not Bones! (Masculine vs Prettyboys Morph).

A

AlexHeally

Platinum
it's not all about bones, you can see someone with average bone structure but he got good head of hair,
good collagen and skin and decent eye area, can mog most men with strong masculine bone structure
example of that is tik tok boys, it's not particularly their bone structure what make them pretty
it's hair and good skin
185158461 288 k740514
JacksonFelt
Flat1000x1000075f

they all have decent bone structure but if you took away their skin, hair, eye area they will look nothing especial
here's morph of both masculine vs less masculine bone structure morph

1.Francisco Lachowski (Pretty boy)

vs
2.Simon Nessman (Masculine bone structure)

they both look worst

3.Justin Bieber (Pretty boy)

vs
4.Jon Kortajarena (Masculine bone structure)

all of them look worst with shit collagen and norwooding
that's why soft maxing is really important before considering any surgery
having good skin, hair and low body fat can boost your appearance a lot.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: didntreadlol, Gaia262, jordanbarrettisgod and 5 others
Seid 2
what about both?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 4720, Deleted member 6128 and 12 others
What are you trying to prove with the morphs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Mr.cope, Slob and 3 others
Everything matters but bones are more important than hair and collagen. Hair and collagen fade away quickly. Strong bone structure is what ensures you last long. Only women can get away with shitty bones and still retain their femininity. Men cannot do the same. Even FACEandLMS said this.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Mewton, Deleted member 4383 and 26 others
high iq thread

• Love it
Reactions: AlexHeally
What are you trying to prove with the morphs?
it doesn't matter if you have strong bones or not, you will look worst without good hair and collagen

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
This bone structure is not average:
flat-1000x1000-075-f-jpg.376579

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Danish_Retard, DidntRead and 11 others
- Prettyboy slays during his youth but ages like a woman.

- DOM doesn't slay as much during his youth but slays as he gets older and ages well due to bone structure.

- Maesthetic (80% DOM and 20% Prettyboy) Slays during his youth and at an older age as well.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Danish_Retard, Slob and 12 others
Screenshot 2020 03 24 21 24 43

Morph this guy with good collagen

• +1
it doesn't matter if you have strong bones or not, you will look worst without good hair and collagen

But you will look even worse with bad hair and skin if you have weak bones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, AlexHeally and Deleted member 6129
Fucking over for me.

• So Sad
- Prettyboy slays during his youth but ages like a woman.

- DOM doesn't slay as much during his youth but slays as he gets older and ages well due to bone structure.

- Maesthetic (80% DOM and 20% Prettyboy) Slays during his youth and at an older age as well.
If you're not going for the maesthetic look ask for a perma ban srs

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 2205, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others
Everything matters but bones are more important than hair and collagen. Hair and collagen fade away quickly. Strong bone structure is what ensures you last long. Only women can get away with shitty bones and still retain their femininity. Men cannot do the same. Even FACEandLMS said this.
everything matters yes, but it doesn't matter strong bone structure or not, you will age like shit eventually anyway

everything matters yes, but it doesn't matter strong bone structure or not, you will age like shit eventually anyway
Are you stupid???!?????? Having good bone structure for a man is essential in terms of aging and attractiveness. Collagen and hair is more important for women. Bones are more important for men. The ideal man has both good bones and hair plus collagen. You can look subpar with bad hair and collagen but you will be literally subhuman with bad bones. If you are a man that is. Like I mentioned before only women can have shit bones are retain their femininity a man cannot retain his masculinity with out good, strong bones.
Never forget this you moron.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Blackout.xl and AlexHeally
muh hair muh collagen

1569985746036.jpg

BONES

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Sj3d04, Yerico7 and 8 others
Are you stupid???!?????? Having good bone structure for a man is essential in terms of aging and attractiveness. Collagen and hair is more important for women. Bones are more important for men. The ideal man has both good bones and hair plus collagen. You can look subpar with bad hair and collagen but you will be literally subhuman with bad bones. If you are a man that is. Like I mentioned before only women can have shit bones are retain their femininity a man cannot retain his masculinity with out good, strong bones.
Never forget this you moron.
are you 12? strong bones better than weak bones, but if you don't have masculine bone you still can be good looking
what I said is that they both will age like shit, bones won't save your looks for a long time

Masc is legit theory because women are low class sluts these days

I prefer prettyboy phenotype myself because masc guys are boring but so many women are whores

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
if you have my lower third no collagen can save you

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, goat2x and (deleted member)
muh hair muh collagen

1569985746036.jpg

BONES
OP has a hard time with this. He is a head strong prettboy coper. His title literally says "its all about good hair and skin not bones!"
Unless that was clickbait, OP is indeed a good example of stupidity on steroids.
high iq thread
Not at all

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Blackout.xl, AlexHeally and Chadelite
Obv all are important but good bones can overcome lack in the other 2 areas, whereas its hard for the other two to compensate for lack of bones

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5187 and 2 others
MY AVI IS UNMOGGABLE LOL

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and AlexHeally
OP has a hard time with this. He is a head strong prettboy coper. His title literally says "its all about good hair and skin not bones!"
Unless that was clickbait, OP is indeed a good example of stupidity on steroids.
ok you're mentally retarded then

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6129
but if you don't have masculine bone you still can be good looking
For a very very short period of time. Example: Chico
bones won't save your looks for a long time
Much longer than you think. As a man it is good bones then good hair and collagen. Obviously everything matters but bones are more important in terms of aging for a man.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp is maesthetic?
Pitt is more
He could slay when young and now
(Beacuse of looks not fame, anyone famous can slay)

• +1
Reactions: I-Like-BP
Obv all are important but good bones can overcome lack in the other 2 areas, whereas its hard for the other two to compensate for lack of bones
Eye area
Hair
Skin

those 3 are the only things needed to become godmode (see Thom Stridj) and eye area is very dependant on soft tissue and coloring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

Much longer than you think. As a man it is good bones then good hair and collagen. Obviously everything matters but bones are more important in terms of aging for a man.
all this time i was suspecting you were a @Kingkellz alt from your very first thread, jfl ur autistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2227, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Eye area
Hair
Skin

those 3 are the only things needed to become godmode (see Thom Stridj) and eye area is very dependant on soft tissue and coloring
He still has way above average bones

stop talking about something I didn't mention please, what I was trying to fucking say that you don't have to have masculine bones to look good
In case of aging they both will age like shit, someone with bones will age may age better than someone without good bones for sure yes.

• +1
ok you're mentally retarded then
For telling the truth? Why are you so braindead?? My first comment on this thread has 10 likes! your OP thread has 2! More people agree with me mainly because it is the truth.

Pitt is more
He could slay when young and now
(Beacuse of looks not fame, anyone famous can slay)
Pitt in fight club was stupid gl. People think he had the perfect physique bcuz he had to perfect face to halo it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
A combination of masculine bones and feminine soft features looks best (Maesthetic)

• JFL
Eye area
Hair
Skin

i have these and am still 4/10

Attachments

• A7C9C2F8-AB47-47FA-BD96-9962F47C2FFA.jpeg
    A7C9C2F8-AB47-47FA-BD96-9962F47C2FFA.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 2683D2D7-FB5E-41D3-9E93-E5407857C41F.jpeg
    2683D2D7-FB5E-41D3-9E93-E5407857C41F.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Hmm...
all this time i was suspecting you were a @Kingkellz alt from your very first thread, jfl ur autistic
People like @Kingkellz @Blackout.xl @Amnesia @Moggy tell the truth. They have a lot of good points I cannot deny it. and aren't you the same person who jumped on the bandwagon of calling me a foid just because everyone else did? Then you come back apologizing when I proved everyone wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Explain yourself
you claim that good hair and skin is feminine/sexually dimorphic when its really not

good collagen is just a sign of youthfulness/health indicator

also jfl if you think feminine eye area is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Effortless
People like @Kingkellz @Blackout.xl @Amnesia @Moggy tell the truth. They have a lot of good points I cannot deny it. and aren't you the same person who jumped on the bandwagon of calling me a foid just because everyone else did? Then you come back apologizing when I proved everyone wrong.
why are you making drama out of nothing?

• +1
you claim that good hair and skin is feminine/sexually dimorphic when its really not

good collagen is just a sign of youthfulness/health indicator

also jfl if you think feminine eye area is ideal
You're right skin and hair is not sexually dimorphic, I should've said "pretty" maybe? Anyways I'm sure you understood what I meant
A feminine eye area is caused by feminine orbitals...

• +1
its not "jumping on a bandwagon" autist lol
the person provided proof
of course i would believe it not knowing that it was photoshopped

and cope, i know you're KingKellz. You also type exactly literally like him:
For telling the truth? Why are you so braindead?? My first comment on this thread has 10 likes! your OP thread has 2! More people agree with me mainly because it is the truth.
Youre quite obviously someones alt as in your own words you've been "lurking for a long time"
Your 3rd thread on this forum was you making a thread just to say that " @Kingkellz is one of the highest iq users on this forum!"
in your 1st thread you also sucked his dick grandly (or should i say you sucked your OWN dick), no respectable human being would EVER do that

Your 3rd thread on this forum was you saying im the no.1 gayest user on this forum.
This was back when I had never even seen you in the same fucking thread as me JFL

Just the way you type and everything you say along with the evidence... you fucking PIECE OF SHIT

• Hmm...
You're right skin and hair is not sexually dimorphic, I should've said "pretty" maybe? Anyways I'm sure you understood what I meant
A feminine eye area is caused by feminine orbitals...
retards here confuse health indicators and sign of youthfulness with dimorphic traits

people on here really think being a wrinkly/acne ridden balding is more mascline than glowing skin and hair

feminine orbitals are a death sentence

• +1
Jfl first sgt iron accuses me of being a slime alt, then some other guy says I'm a ethnicelascension alt, and now I'm a greycel alt. Just fucking lol

I guess I'm really well known here jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggy, AlexHeally and Blackout.xl
Jfl first sgt iron accuses me of being a slime alt, then some other guy says I'm a ethnicelascension alt, and now I'm a greycel alt. Just fucking lol

I guess I'm really well known here jfl
haha very fucking funny, i know you just turned on your vpn and signed into your alt
your acting skills dont impress me

• JFL
retards here confuse health indicators and sign of youthfulness with dimorphic traits

people on here really think being a wrinkly/acne ridden balding is more mascline than glowing skin and hair

feminine orbitals are a death sentence
I know and I don't think all of this at all, I just wrote my post very fast thinking about pretty but I said feminine instead, add the fact that english is not my native language. Chico for example is not feminine because he has pretty features, he's just healthy

• +1
haha very fucking funny, i know you just turned on your vpn and signed into your alt
your acting skills dont impress me
Lmao wtf are you on? Chico's cum has made you delusional. Absolutely delusional

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
I know and I don't think all of this at all, I just wrote my post very fast thinking about pretty but I said feminine instead, add the fact that english is not my native language. Chico for example is not feminine because he has pretty features, he's just healthy
you need all 5 :
Dimorphism | Youthfulness | Averageness | Symmetry and Pheno/Coloring

• +1
Reactions: Moggy and Deleted member 5892