It's All About Good Hair And Skin Not Bones! (Masculine vs Prettyboys Morph).

Lmao wtf are you on? Chico's cum has made you delusional. Absolutely delusional
ive already explained it perfectly
its not "jumping on a bandwagon" autist lol
the person provided proof
of course i would believe it not knowing that it was photoshopped

and cope, i know you're KingKellz. You also type exactly literally like him:

Youre quite obviously someones alt as in your own words you've been "lurking for a long time"
Your 3rd thread on this forum was you making a thread just to say that " @Kingkellz is one of the highest iq users on this forum!"
in your 1st thread you also sucked his dick grandly (or should i say you sucked your OWN dick), no respectable human being would EVER do that
View attachment 376631
Your 3rd thread on this forum was you saying im the no.1 gayest user on this forum.
This was back when I had never even seen you in the same fucking thread as me JFL

Just the way you type and everything you say along with the evidence... you fucking PIECE OF SHIT
now the question is
what do you have to say for yourself? its over
you never suspected you would be exposed did you? it was all obvious to me from your very first thread on your alt, i was waiting for the chance for you to truly reveal yourself in this thread

its not "jumping on a bandwagon" autist lol
the person provided proof
of course i would believe it not knowing that it was photoshopped

and cope, i know you're KingKellz. You also type exactly literally like him:

Youre quite obviously someones alt as in your own words you've been "lurking for a long time"
Your 3rd thread on this forum was you making a thread just to say that " @Kingkellz is one of the highest iq users on this forum!"
in your 1st thread you also sucked his dick grandly (or should i say you sucked your OWN dick), no respectable human being would EVER do that
View attachment 376631
Your 3rd thread on this forum was you saying im the no.1 gayest user on this forum.
This was back when I had never even seen you in the same fucking thread as me JFL

Just the way you type and everything you say along with the evidence... you fucking PIECE OF SHIT
*Ignored*

ive already explained it perfectly

now the question is
what do you have to say for yourself? its over
you never suspected you would be exposed did you? it was all obvious to me from your very first thread on your alt, i was waiting for the chance for you to truly reveal yourself in this thread
I couldn't care less what you think.
This isn't the first time someone did this to me. Your just copying everyone else JFL

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
This thread is a fucking shitshow. Jfl.

you prettyboy copers must know that bones are LAW. Even the prettyboys that slay the hardest have enough dimorphism to have some bones and angularity.

Collagen and hair will always be important, but you can maintain them for as long as possible with outside factors (such as diet and medicine). Good luck getting bones when you were born to be non-dimorphic and boneless. You’ll have to chuck out a fortune on surgeries.

Bones also make you last as long as possible. Prettyboys like Di caprio aged like garbage, he looks like a rat now. Meanwhile a balanced masthetic with bones and dimorphism (like Lundgren) is still a mogger into his 50’s. Why? Bones.

A lot of you copers also think prettyboys slay hard while dom’s dont. People vastly overestimate the sex lives of prettyboys here and are blinded by tiktok. The average prettyboy gets girls but he is not slaying hard like tiktok stars. His dom peers outslay him. Dom males anal the same JBs who love off noen Eubanks on tiktok. Remember this.

Jfl @ any prettyboy coper on this site.
haha very fucking funny, i know you just turned on your vpn and signed into your alt
your acting skills dont impress me
Can’t really use VPN’s on this site. Accusing others who disagree with you of being Alts is retarded too

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 5187, AlexHeally and 2 others

you prettyboy copers must know that bones are LAW. Even the prettyboys that slay the hardest have enough dimorphism to have some bones and angularity.

Collagen and hair will always be important, but you can maintain them for as long as possible with outside factors (such as diet and medicine). Good luck getting bones when you were born to be non-dimorphic and boneless. You’ll have to chuck out a fortune on surgeries.

Bones also make you last as long as possible. Prettyboys like Di caprio aged like garbage, he looks like a rat now. Meanwhile a balanced masthetic with bones and dimorphism (like Lundgren) is still a mogger into his 50’s. Why? Bones.

A lot of you copers also think prettyboys slay hard while dom’s dont. People vastly overestimate the sex lives of prettyboys here and are blinded by tiktok. The average prettyboy gets girls but he is not slaying hard like tiktok stars. His dom peers outslay him. Dom males anal the same JBs who love off noen Eubanks on tiktok. Remember this.

Can’t really use VPN’s on this site. Accusing others who disagree with you of being Alts is retarded too
💯👌

• +1
Reactions: Moggy and Blackout.xl

its not a dimophism vs youthfulness/health indicator debate
you need both to be above 3/10

also jfl if lundren ( without status/betabuxx) can slay prime women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Vidyacoper

Dimorphism > youthfulness. Health indicators are a universal trait if you’re not subhuman anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5187, Deleted member 6129, Moggy and 2 others
This is legit, most guys are coping here, and don't want to accept reality.

Above average height + Average face + Norwood 1 + Youthful skin + Roided lean physique

Is enough for most guys on this forum to slay on Tinder if they're somewhat NT and not dravidian/east asian.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
- Prettyboy slays during his youth but ages like a woman.

- DOM doesn't slay as much during his youth but slays as he gets older and ages well due to bone structure.

- Maesthetic (80% DOM and 20% Prettyboy) Slays during his youth and at an older age as well.
Is he dom or maesthetic? With some pretty boy features

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200426-195452_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200426-195452_Instagram.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20200426-195444_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200426-195444_Instagram.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 27
Dimorphism > youthfulness. Health indicators are a universal trait if you’re not subhuman anyway
cope
18yo looking feminine looking male will slay much more prime women than 40yo looking masculine male

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 2227
cope
18yo looking feminine looking male will slay much more prime women than 40yo looking masculine male
He’s 40. Make the guy closer to the 18 yo prettyboy in age and it’ll actually be a contest. Age 35+ is falio for slaying prime women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, Moggy, Deleted member 6129 and 1 other person

yes, good points, but what I'm trying to say you still can look good without strong bones, you don't have to have strong bones to be good looking, it's not all about bones to be good looking
that's why soft maxing is important before considering any surgery

Legit. I've seen with my own eyes girls saying Ramirez was ugly bc his skin looks like shit and he looks like a crackhead

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2227
Legit. I've seen with my own eyes girls saying Ramirez was ugly bc his skin looks like shit and he looks like a crackhead
don't believe what women say look at how they behave, you can see the comments on richard ramirz videos

True
In my experience girls say they want prettyboy as it's more acceptable by peers and parents
Plus theres just more of them at their age so theres a bigger chance of being a GL prettyboy than DOM
(Few look DOM at age 15-18)
What I saw was them saying they wanted prettyboy
Then going for the 2-4 years older DOM looking Chad

Don't listen to what they say see what they do
Never forget this

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and AlexHeally
if ur a recessed retrofaced bugeyed mutt ur not gonna be pretty. 99/100 prettyboys have good bones bc pretty features are very rare to develop w/o good bones. everything is important.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, AlexHeally and PubertyMaxxer
don't believe what women say look at how they behave, you can see the comments on richard ramirz videos
neglecting youthfulness theory is like saying agepill is cope

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally
I know women usually talk BS especially ugly ones but even my sister told me this and she has no inhibition (I redpilled her btw). I mean, obviously some women will be attracted to Ramirez but if Ramirez had collagen his PSL wouldve been boosted

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally and PubertyMaxxer
K

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: I-Like-BP
You can softmaxx collagen. You can’t softmaxx bones. Mewing alone will only help if you have the palate space for it and you aren’t malformed. Even then it can take years for your desired results. The better your bones the less top tier collagen and mm hair matters tbh. I’ll take a hair loss prevention protocol and a good skin care routine over fillers, implants, bimax and all of those crazy surgeries.

A combination of masculine bones and feminine soft features looks best (Maesthetic)
Not what maesthetic is. Maesthetic is collagen + hair with above average bone structure. Having youth isn't a female trait.

Not what maesthetic is. Maesthetic is collagen + hair with above average bone structure. Having youth isn't a female trait.
Read my posts above, I meant pretty/healthy not feminine.

Is hunter eyes a pretty trait?
The bones that make hunter eyes, which are orbitals, is a masculine trait that's why women don't have vertically narrow/deep set eyes. Other stuff like eye color, limbal ring, eyelashes are pretty traits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
The bones that make hunter eyes, which are orbitals, is a masculine trait that's why women don't have vertically narrow/deep set eyes. Other stuff like eye color, limbal ring, eyelashes are pretty traits
I wouldnt say light colored eyes is a pretty trait but its a aesthetic trait that looks great

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
I wouldnt say light colored eyes is a pretty trait but its a aesthetic trait that looks great
It's not correlated to health that's why you can still look good with brown eyes, but its aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Phillybeard1996
Just put dirt on model's face to prove your point bro