It’s all about neck and traps

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Preface: this thread does not apply to manlets

I noticed this when I was rewatching 21 jump street and saw Channing Tatum. Your physique gets a HUGE halo if you have a thick neck and large traps even with an average frame.

Look at Tatum here
IMG 1453

Looks huge right? Probably a big physique?
well actually here’s what his arms look like in the same movie
IMG 1452

His arms are like his average gymbros here it’s insane, and your eyes are naturally drawn to his upper half in this photo I bet

I can’t believe I neglected traps my first entire two years of lifting. Dosent help I have low set shoulders and a long neck, my arms are bigger than my traps. Just fucking laugh at me I can only wear compressions it’s insane how stupid I was.

• +1
Reactions: Obamalama, flippasav, noonespecial and 6 others
@try2beme @HarrierDuBois

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Wide neck = look built in clothes

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, ChadL1te and nathan
clavicle length is:

barely any muscle, maybe 6 months worth of gymcelling at the very most, yet mogs 99.99% of niggers you'll see in a gym.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, FacialStructure404, ttlurker and 6 others
He looks like a twink in both

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
No traps for your FACE

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
clavicle length is: View attachment 3090702

barely any muscle, maybe 6 months worth of gymcelling at the very most, yet mogs 99.99% of niggers you'll see in a gym.
These gymcels never learn, but maybe id cope with lifting metal if my clavicle angle was -20 degrees and had a width of 14 inches

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cannotbeasked and 6PSLcel
These gymcels never learn, but maybe id cope with lifting metal if my clavicle angle was -20 degrees and had a width of 14 inches
You can have medicine clavicles and still look good lol

I noticed this when I was rewatching 21 jump street and saw Channing Tatum. Your physique gets a HUGE halo if you have a thick neck and large traps even with an average frame.

Look at Tatum here
View attachment 3090562
View attachment 3090563
His arms are like his average gymbros here it’s insane, and your eyes are naturally drawn to his upper half in this photo I bet

I can’t believe I neglected traps my first entire two years of lifting. Dosent help I have low set shoulders and a long neck, my arms are bigger than my traps. Just fucking laugh at me I can only wear compressions it’s insane how stupid I was.
traps aren't aesthetic tho

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
traps aren't aesthetic tho
I used to think that too but it’s just retarded sure giant Ronnie Coleman traps aren’t but you’re wearing a shirt majority of the time and unless they’re disproportionate they look good

• +1
Reactions: traitor

Look at Tatum here
View attachment 3090562
View attachment 3090563

your dad's a trap

• JFL
I used to think that too but it’s just retarded sure giant Ronnie Coleman traps aren’t but you’re wearing a shirt majority of the time and unless they’re disproportionate they look good
true true

• +1
I meant mediocre
I disagre you need atleast average clavs to have a good physique, of course if you had great clavs you wouldnt need the gym

• +1
yeah tbh neck is heavily underrated it can genuinely make or break someone's face and it haloes a bad jaw area too

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, QuintBarnaJonesJr and ChadL1te
Traps are male gaze, they appeal to gay bulls and gym bros. It's about clavicle length if you want to wet a pussy

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and QuintBarnaJonesJr
Traps are male gaze, they appeal to gay bulls and gym bros. It's about clavicle length if you want to wet a pussy
Yeah sure fucking enormous traps are male gaze but mine are disproportionately small and it looks like complete shit

Yeah sure fucking enormous traps are male gaze but mine are disproportionately small and it looks like complete shit
Makes no difference how small they are if shoulder width is good

Makes no difference how small they are if shoulder width is good
yeah no shit longer bidelt = more aesthetic but have no traps at all isn’t a good thing

Yeah my thin neck and weak musculature really detracts from my perceived masculinity.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and ChadL1te
clavicle length is: View attachment 3090702

This faggot literally built like a batman action figure toy i used to have when i was child:ogre:

Traps are cope and training them is a looksmin

• JFL
Having big traps makes your shoulders less wider visually
Really dosent, what’s even the logic behind this. This applies for professional body builders who have monster traps but not regular people lmao

Neck is just too much male gaze that’s why I avoid training them frequently
You just need good lats + delts

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, ChadL1te and ttlurker
Really dosent, what’s even the logic behind this. This applies for professional body builders who have monster traps but not regular people lmao
Bro trust me having a underdeveloped traps are super underrated Look at this nigger
Screenshot 20240816 225639 YouTube

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
Bro trust me having a underdeveloped traps are super underrated Look at this nigger
View attachment 3100824
Just have a roided top 1% generic back theory :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

You’re a retard, this guy has wide clavicles a thin waist and is huge. You’re never going to look like him and neither will most. The outlier dosent disprove the average

Just have a roided top 1% generic back theory :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

You’re a retard, this guy has wide clavicles a thin waist and is huge. You’re never going to look like him and neither will most. The outlier dosent disprove the average
See you in 8 months faggot :ogre: