Its all about sex isnt it?

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
relationships, life in general there is nothing more to it

there is no love or emotion or they dont matter, because sex matters the most it all about putting peepee in looloo and getting that physical satisfaction for both of you

its over lads there is no meaning

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2426
you're only realising this now?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, CopingCel, Vitruvian and 3 others

there is no love or emotion or they dont matter, because sex matters the most it all about putting peepee in looloo and getting that physical satisfaction for both of you

Sex makes you release oxycotin making you love someone. Strong emotion

you're only realising this now?
i have been watching a lot of anime recently and my idea of love has been revised again untill now, im having a crisis for one more time

hopefully the last

Sex makes you release oxycotin making you love someone. Strong emotion
yeah as i said, its about the act itself the emotion is just a fake chemical which should exist by just from love and not sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621

No sex is a major component of a loving relationship but real love feels amazing when you miss her or her scent and finally see her you dont even think about the sex you just feel the connection and support if both of you really love each other. And did you ever tried to accomplish something in life that you really want not like oww I am gonna make a lot of money for looks surgery Jfl. Like conducting a science experiment that you really want to know how it will turn out or meeting someone you have been wanting to meet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045
sex matters so much to you because you aren't getting any.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275, UsernameRequired, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
Everything in the world revolves around sex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
No sex is a major component of a loving relationship but real love feels amazing when you miss her or her scent and finally see her you dont even think about the sex you just feel the connection and support if both of you really love each other.
still as you said its the basis of it, no sex no loving relationship thats why most online relationships end up with cucking or ghosting it is what it is
sex matters so much to you because you aren't getting any.
no it doesnt, my dick doesnt even go up anymore i simply wish it wasnt all about that

in a perfect utopia true love would come first second understanding and then sex

i just want to be loved man, but that simply isnt possible in any way you see it

i dont care anymore, its over life is bs it has been bs from the start

i accept my defeat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Pretty much

You grow or what m8?
slowly but making progress.
I've mentioned it too many times already but I've grown 1.7ish cm in two months. not alot but that's more then I've grown in the previous year so
still as you said its the basis of it, no sex no loving relationship thats why most online relationships end up with cucking or ghosting it is what it is

no it doesnt, my dick doesnt even go up anymore i simply wish it wasnt all about that

in a perfect utopia true love would come first second understanding and then sex

i just want to be loved man, but that simply isnt possible in any way you see it

i accept my defeat
bro ded srs it's mushroom season just go find yourself some you need em

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182 and Deleted member 2745

i accept my defeat
Because there is no such thing as online relationship. Yes there is sex in the mix but feeling her touch hug kiss or just seeing her in person matters

slowly but making progress.
I've mentioned it too many times already but I've grown 1.7ish cm in two months. not alot but that's more then I've grown in the previous year so
Is that with your stack?

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
No sex is a major component of a loving relationship but real love feels amazing when you miss her or her scent and finally see her you dont even think about the sex you just feel the connection and support if both of you really love each other. And did you ever tried to accomplish something in life that you really want not like oww I am gonna make a lot of money for looks surgery Jfl. Like conducting a science experiment that you really want to know how it will turn out or meeting someone you have been wanting to meet.
ur gf only like u for the way u look u utter dog, same with u and ur smelling fantasy

ur gf only like u for the way u look u utter dog, same with u and ur smelling fantasy
Lol I am not bluepilled. But Looks are not%100 of the equation. We wouldnt have the same chemistry if I looked the same but our personalities, goals in life didnt match. Plus it is the memories yo built together that enhance the love even tho the start is largely looks

Water wet thread

Lol I am not bluepilled. But Looks are not%100 of the equation. We wouldnt have the same chemistry if I looked the same but our personalities, goals in life didnt match. Plus it is the memories yo built together that enhance the love even tho the start is largely looks
u are a social creature and so is she. she didnt grow up in south india, obviously you will have some sort of social dynamic. U are inferior as soon as you arent in a highstatus job, and arent good looking enough for her. and she could be at mcdonalds and u would value her the same.

STOP COPING YOU BABOON. ONCE YOU LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY YOU‘LL REALIZE HOW MUCH BULLSHIT YOU JUST SAID. LOL IF U THINK SEX IS ANY DIFFERENT THAN FAPPING.
LIFE ISNT ABOUT SEX. ITS ABOUT VALIDATION AND KEEPING THOSE DOPAMINE LEVELS SPIKED

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UsernameRequired and Deleted member 2810
u are a social creature and so is she. she didnt grow up in south india, obviously you will have some sort of social dynamic. U are inferior as soon as you arent in a highstatus job, and arent good looking enough for her. and she could be at mcdonalds and u would value her the same.
No I wouldnt. She is doing a Phd in a subject that I am interested in and working on. I would have dumped her ass if she wasn't smart and if we didnt have a connection

No I wouldnt. She is doing a Phd in a subject that I am interested in and working on. I would have dumped her ass if she wasn't smart and if we didnt have a connection
cope she smv mogs u to oblivion

theres more to life than just sex and relationships, you should aim to go see the world and do things which youll only have one chance to experience while your here

STOP COPING YOU BABOON. ONCE YOU LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY YOU‘LL REALIZE HOW MUCH BULLSHIT YOU JUST SAID. LOL IF THINK SEX IS ANY DIFFERENT THAN FAPPING.
LIFE ISNT ABOUT SEX. ITS ABOUT VALIDATION AND KEEPING THOSE DOPAMINE LEVELS SPIKED

i accept my defeat

there is no love, no love, fuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182