It's all about trying things

goldpill

goldpill

Half caged
It's all about trying different haircuts, skin care products, gym plans, daily schedules, meals, clothes, supplements, hobbies, businesses, and every possible maxx you can think of.

Eventually you find something that works and you can be consistent with and you will be rich and mogger.

It's all about trial and error...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Jungcuck, Sweden98 and 6 others
there's no 'most efficient' or 'best' routine, what movements work for your body vary by the individual and their response to resistance.

my routine would be considered garbage by most of the fitness industry, yet virtually all of them look worse.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, Allornothing, pneumocystosis and 3 others
there's no 'most efficient' or 'best' routine, what movements work for your body vary by the individual and their response to resistance.

my routine would be considered garbage by most of the fitness industry, yet virtually all of them look worse.
genes are everything

your routine is autistic not bad tho

Just get a haircut bro

I have the worst brain for this, like I have an extremely rigidly fixed identity and doing or saying this or that will forever taint my soul. For instance, most people thinking fucking a man makes you gay and if you fuck a man you will have forever fucked a man, like a big gay mark on your soul. My brain is like that with everything, like if I ever said "no cap," I'm forever the type of faggot who says "no cap." It's like there's no room for experimentation and everything is so fucking serious. I think it's because my parents were way too fucking strict and would get furious at me for the slightest error like saying the wrong thing. I remember as a kid, during Operation Desert Storm, I was 6 or 7 and I asked my parents "Why don't they just kill Saddam Hussein?" They got furious at me, like "How fucking dare you suggest such disgusting and violent possibility!" Nigga, I'm fucking 6. I'm just asking a question. Fuck.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, goldpill and 1 other person
I have the worst brain for this, like I have an extremely rigidly fixed identity and doing or saying this or that will forever taint my soul. For instance, most people thinking fucking a man makes you gay and if you fuck a man you will have forever fucked a man, like a big gay mark on your soul. My brain is like that with everything, like if I ever said "no cap," I'm forever the type of faggot who says "no cap." It's like there's no room for experimentation and everything is so fucking serious. I think it's because my parents were way too fucking strict and would get furious at me for the slightest error like saying the wrong thing. I remember as a kid, during Operation Desert Storm, I was 6 or 7 and I asked my parents "Why don't they just kill Saddam Hussein?" They got furious at me, like "How fucking dare you suggest such disgusting and violent possibility!" Nigga, I'm fucking 6. I'm just asking a question. Fuck.
What are you going on about you mental patient

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
damn parents sound giga schizo npc that's unlucky

Not really NPC, just insane. My mom is definitely autistic.
it's pretty npc to ballbust your kid like that. it's almost never the move

especially for sjw reasons just fucking lmao :feelshmm: