It‘s all about your status and reputation in your city

The Grinch

The Grinch

Sheesh
That’s it. That’s what makes or breaks you.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
no shit nigga

No One really gives a shit about anyone. Only Person Who Is well known in my city Is an Instagram influencer chad. Rest are nobodies only known in their social circles

No One really gives a shit about anyone. Only Person Who Is well known in my city Is an Instagram influencer chad. Rest are nobodies only known in their social circles
mario perozzi?

Then you don’t live in the ghetto like me.

i hate to admit this nigger is right, he isnt talking abt status such as ig followers and bs like that, he is talking abt what others in ur city think abt you and what info they tell abt u, if they tell others ur cuck and weird and some low class nigger u will become that even tho u might not be, especially in cities with smaller population

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and The Grinch
are you using status and wealth interchangeably

my cousins got status my beating up other guys in their childhood and teens and never loosing

now the whole city respects them and they are with different women everyday

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, shizuku11111 and The Grinch
Nigga not one fucking person on this forum will ever have city level status

i hate to admit this nigger is right, he isnt talking abt status such as ig followers and bs like that, he is talking abt what others in ur city think abt you and what info they tell abt u, if they tell others ur cuck and weird and some low class nigger u will become that even tho u might not be, especially in cities with smaller population
Status = When you go to your local bar or coffee shop and people come to greet you and sit with you on your table.

Not that fame social media shit, that’s not what I mean of course

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
That’s it. That’s what makes or breaks you.
Depends on what you're after. You can have most good things in life without status if you know how to maneuver.

my cousins got status my beating up other guys in their childhood and teens and never loosing

now the whole city respects them and they are with different women everyday
I got status from my older brother doing this in the past, thanks to him LMAO

• Love it
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I got status from my older brother doing this in the past, thanks to him LMAO
same lol people don’t dare to touch me thanks to them

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
Then you don’t live in the ghetto like me.
How small got your city got to be to have "status" in It? Maybe if you live in a Mountain Town with 1000 inhabitants where everyone knows everyone else.

How small got your city got to be to have "status" in It? Maybe if you live in a Mountain Town with 1000 inhabitants where everyone knows everyone else.
I‘m not saying every single person has to know you, just the places you hang out in