It's all cope

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
We shouldn't have even been on this website in the first place. This place is full of negativity and people that will only make our life's worse.

I'm the biggest failure ever and I hope I die in my sleep tonight. Now that there's finally 1 girl interested in me I don't like her back, I still think about my previous latina girlfriend that I loved so much and NOTHING can compensate for you wanting that one girl you liked. No amount of slaying etc, this site has ruined me, my sleeping schedule and view to life. 17 years old and I'm already such a failure. I still lie awake every single night thinking about dad who suicided when I was 11.

I understand why nobody likes me now and thinks I'm a retard, I don't deserve respect. It was good knowing all of you. Goodbye.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, nausea and Deleted member 3043
Poop is solid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3043
We shouldn't have even been on this website in the first place. This place is full of negativity and people that will only make our life's worse.

I'm the biggest failure ever and I hope I die in my sleep tonight. Now that there's finally 1 girl interested in me I don't like her back, I still think about my previous latina girlfriend that I loved so much and NOTHING can compensate for you wanting that one girl you liked. No amount of slaying etc, this site has ruined me, my sleeping schedule and view to life. 17 years old and I'm already such a failure. I still lie awake every single night thinking about dad who suicided when I was 11.

I understand why nobody likes me now and thinks I'm a retard, I don't deserve respect. It was good knowing all of you. Goodbye.
I feel you bro but you're only 17 you have the power of changing your life around

PM pics
Me no doxxie

deal with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

stfo ily bro.
even if you go know that you'r not a failure and be Fucking STEADFAST