its all genetics

M

mayo mogger

ascending to mtn or will be found dead
- leanmaxx etc just brings out your genetics

- mewing recovers your genetic potential , if you have not deviated from it you will look the same

- sleep for height is cope , 90 percent of hgh is released under first 2 hours of sleep no realistically is getting lower than that

- gonial eversion is a genetic trait , if none in your bloodline had it you wont , and even if one ancestor had it then you will have it

looksmaxxing is cope leanmaxx , hair maxx , moneymaxx ie redpill is real

i wont rot away more of my physical prime on this retardation last post

mayo oout

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pandora, jinnu, Aero and 9 others
Based post tbh,gl

• +1
Reactions: greywind
W honestly

I had bad acne that took a high dose of accutane to fix and I had people with perfect skin genetics recommend me the stupidest stuff you’ve ever heard of

however, I still think it’s worth trying to ascend. You can still bring out genetic potential/ try and fraud things

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and greywind
Pretty cool bye

surgery is the only true looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Aero
90 percent of hgh is released under first 2 hours of sleep no realistically is getting lower than that
facts but you need to sleep at consistent times even if you're sleeping 2 hours because if you miss the usual time you get your first 2 hours then it nerfs the hgh boost

gymmaxxing leanmaxxing and some softmaxxes are the only things we can do to improve our looks 99 of people wont go to the route of extreme surgerys

ironically gonial eversion is litteraly one the the least genetic trait out of everything that makes your face

• +1
Reactions: Pandora