Its almost impossible to look ugly with a strong tan

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
If you are not a totally deformed truecel, a tan will boost you at least to a average healthy and normal guy.
When i am pale af in winter, i loose 1.5-2 points. A girls literally told me i looked like another person during summer, with a tan and even a slight redness in my face.

The only problem is that tanning = aging

Unnamed

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 7580, randomvanish and 10 others
coloring and bones are the most imporant things even a shitty car with a good color looks good

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Leviathin, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
this thread will be flooded with curry pics, gj

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Leviathin, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 12218 and 16 others
are you serious?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lux and Deleted member 7863
But why people call someone people ethnic when they see their skin in that color.

But why people call someone people ethnic when they see their skin in that color.
because tanned white people still look different from ethnics

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, SteveRogers, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
atomic cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Why is black hair and Brown eyes unattractive? I have never understood that shit.
It's not just that. There's no problem with black hair but darker eyes are generally considered more unattractive than lighter ones. You can still tell Nessman is white for example despite him having darker coloring
Simon nessman north sails fall winter 2018 campaign 010

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Wallenberg and Danish_Retard
It's not just that. There's no problem with black hair but darker eyes are generally considered more unattractive than lighter ones. You can still tell Nessman is white for example despite him having darker coloring
View attachment 990108

Usually people that have blue eyes find brown eyes attractive and people with brown eyes blue eyes attractive.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Inscol, Wallenberg, ManzareK and 2 others
Usually people that have blue eyes find brown eyes attractive and people with brown eyes blue eyes attractive.
Maybe some people will but most won't, lighter eyes are still more objectively appealing

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Wallenberg and Danish_Retard
If you are not a totally deformed truecel, a tan will boost you at least to a average healthy and normal guy.
When i am pale af in winter, i loose 1.5-2 points. A girls literally told me i looked like another person during summer, with a tan and even a slight redness in my face.

View attachment 990082
Jfl just don't pass for ethnic hahahahahaha

Why is black hair and Brown eyes unattractive? I have never understood that shit.
because other colours of hair and eyes are rarer
also light blue just looks a lot better than dark brown

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Danish_Retard and RODEBLUR

View attachment 990082

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
JBC proven again

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
How would I get a tan if I am on tretinoin

curry and black coloring is ideal

Any studies about this? Saw someone posted here one study about healthy skin color and SMV while I was at work.

if you're recessed, short or have dark hair you will just end up looking ethnic

Both are extremly ugly
Gook cars are subhuman cars tbh
really you think so ? i like them better cause they have everything there cheap, reliable, fast, and atleast to me look decent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
really you think so ? i like them better cause they have everything there cheap, reliable, fast, and atleast to me look decent
Euro cars Hard mogs (Great-Britain, Italy, Germany)

In USA, i like the Ford GT V8, Ford Mustang and the Dogde Viper

In Japan, i like the Nissan GTR, Lexus LFA and Mazda 787B

AUDIRS4Avant B8  4595 40

GT luxury location mercedes c63amg Akrapovic

German, British and Italian cars Hard mogs to oblivion other country cars its not even fair

Euro cars Hard mogs (Great-Britain, Italy, Germany)

In USA, i like the Ford GT V8, Ford Mustang and the Dogde Viper

In Japan, i like the Nissan GTR, Lexus LFA and Mazda 787B

View attachment 991255
View attachment 991256

German, British and Italian cars Hard mogs to oblivion other country cars its not even fair
they look better but there build quality is dog shit euros/usa cars break fast and are expensive af to fix

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
they look better but there build quality is dog shit euros/usa cars break fast and are expensive af to fix
Us cars are subhuman too

But its the price of more beautiful and faster cars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
Yo ethnics have different undertones and features that’s why they don’t look good

European person would always look better with a tan