It's always height never face

N1666

N1666

Kraken

250k likes, over. These ugly slags think they have the right to demand a tall man, and they'll still get one.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, NoseProphecy and lemonnz
Jfl if you think they mean tall ogres, they want the full package of a tall chad

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, NoseProphecy, lemonnz and 1 other person
They mean guys like elordi chico etc, "tall" is synonymous with good looks to these hypergamous thots

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, 6ft4, borismonster and 3 others
The hashtag is literally jacob elordi LMAO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, NoseProphecy, BigBiceps and 2 others
Jfl if you think they mean tall ogres, they want the full package of a tall chad
Yeah, when they talk of tall dudes, they mean some tall movie stars or rappers. Average tall dude just gets 1 bonus point that doesn't affect him really that much in dating. Short kings think it's all about height, but height plays really only a small part and women will always choose short king chad over tall regular dude.
Source: I'm 6'4

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4, borismonster, tombradylover and 4 others
According to you the average 6’3 lanky autistic zoomer slays

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666

250k likes, over. These ugly slags think they have the right to demand a tall man, and they'll still get one.

These are stacy-lites in the UK, I'll assume?

• +1
Yeah, when they talk of tall dudes, they mean some tall movie stars or rappers. Average tall dude just gets 1 bonus point that doesn't affect him really that much in dating. Short kings think it's all about height, but height plays really only a small part and women will always choose short king chad over tall regular dude.
Are you white? Tall white guys do the best in the dating market if they have a decent face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, NoseProphecy and St.TikTokcel
And without money, she will move on from either of them for a median fuller package between the two

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and BigBiceps
Are you white? Tall white guys do the best in the dating market if they have a decent face
Just be tall, 5 PSL and 6'4, broski.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and murdah
i actually think people who say that height> everything dont go outside, because most men u see dating are around average height because most men are around average height.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, tombradylover, murdah and 1 other person
I am yeah, nordic. There's advantage of course from being tall and white, but when you live in a white country and everyone is 6ft anyway, those couple extra inches won't do all that much. Honestly just tired of dating overall, haven't been trying to find anyone seriously anymore for over a year. I've grown too content at being single lol.

• +1
OP is a faggot who either is a tallfag who thinks height will save him or a manlet whose excuse is height. KYS op

• Hmm...
i actually think people who say that height> everything dont go outside, because most men u see dating are around average height because most men are around average height.
Yeah. Tall height is like same as having big boobs as a woman. It's nice yeah, but who's really gonna date someone just for having big boobs? It's really just extra and usually not a dealbreaker for most people.

• +1
Reactions: murdah

What if we start selecting short women only?

OP is a faggot who either is a tallfag who thinks height will save him or a manlet whose excuse is height. KYS op

You are butt hurt because I jfl reacted your pathetic thread simping over a woman who wouldn't bat an eyelid at you. Fucking freak

How can you post something like this and try to talk shit after? :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Yeah. Tall height is like same as having big boobs as a woman. It's nice yeah, but who's really gonna date someone just for having big boobs? It's really just extra and usually not a dealbreaker for most people.
some people genuinely think tall subhumans are volcel not incel just because of their height jfl

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
You are butt hurt because I jfl reacted your pathetic thread simping over a woman who wouldn't bat an eyelid at you. Fucking freak

How can you post something like this and try to talk shit after? :lul:
Keep crying for tiktok whores, when its proven time and time again that when these bitches say tall men they mean Chris Hemsworth not your .org 6'3'' guy with klinefelter. Welcome to my ignore, not gonna waste time on your low IQ threads.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and N1666
low IQ threads.
How ironic :lul:, you are another low effort troll trying to get a reaction out of people on here. Clearly you are attention deprived and trying to compensate for it by acting tough on looksmax.org. Crazy shit

They mean guys like elordi chico etc, "tall" is synonymous with good looks to these hypergamous thots
elordi has nct, but is tall w good jaw, proving height is pleight and jaw is law

• +1
Today I saw a boneless jawless female with a tall HTN. It’s over

• So Sad
  • +1
realistically, as long as ur like 6'2, average virgin foids who arent bp'd wont care ab eye area

• +1
Reactions: blurazice and murdah