It's amazing how different real life is from the internet

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
It reaches unexpected heights and showcases how the human mind works. Mike Tyson said "Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face"

The same dumbasses and bulldogs that you see here acting big and speaking loudly are the same ones that you watch in real life with their heads tilted down while walking on their way to buy groceries feeling almost a sense of shame. While curiously enough, the ones who accept their problems and recognize their underachievements are the ones who are most sincere and the ones you'd expect to be the same both behind the keyboard and face to face.

How would one recognize a big mouthed person that is actually being sincere? Well, i'd say it's difficult but you would easily assume that someone who writes incorrectly comes from a difficult or poor background and you would accept it in such case. However the matter with these people is that they can be subject to be mocked behind a keyboard because of their lack of education (Something which didn't even depend on them and at the same time gave them more balls than the dumbass insulting them and acting smart in front of failed involuntary celibates).

If it is an educated person then it is likely he would not bother to get into a confrontation online because he should be aware of the waste of time that it is. But again, it's far from being a golden rule. Many smart and strong people get into online confrontations and i would consider it a pride mistake in the majority of times.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and BeanletMogger
Everything that isn't exchanging DNA with a woman is a waste of time. Your wasting your time here. Everything that needed to be revealed is and in a better quality from PUAhate, Sluthate, Lookism, incels, here when it was dot me.

Basically every incel's time is all wasted the second they are convinced because no woman wants to procreate.

All my time is worthless.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
It reaches unexpected heights and showcases how the human mind works. Mike Tyson said "Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face"

The same dumbasses and bulldogs that you see here acting big and speaking loudly are the same ones that you watch in real life with their heads tilted down while walking on their way to buy groceries feeling almost a sense of shame. While curiously enough, the ones who accept their problems and recognize their underachievements are the ones who are most sincere and the ones you'd expect to be the same both behind the keyboard and face to face.

How would one recognize a big mouthed person that is actually being sincere? Well, i'd say it's difficult but you would easily assume that someone who writes incorrectly comes from a difficult or poor background and you would accept it in such case. However the matter with these people is that they can be subject to be mocked behind a keyboard because of their lack of education (Something which didn't even depend on them and at the same time gave them more balls than the dumbass insulting them and acting smart in front of failed involuntary celibates).

If it is an educated person then it is likely he would not bother to get into a confrontation online because he should be aware of the waste of time that it is. But again, it's far from being a golden rule. Many smart and strong people get into online confrontations and i would consider it a pride mistake in the majority of times.
Real life and internet are crazily different it’s like the internet is a cyberspace you go into it’s a whole nother world. But the bp has affected my mind so much it’s too late and now everywhere I look I think “Chad, Stacy, mog, it’s over, Mumbai”

Everything that isn't exchanging DNA with a woman is a waste of time. Your wasting your time here. Everything that needed to be revealed is and in a better quality from PUAhate, Sluthate, Lookism, incels, here when it was dot me.

Basically every incel's time is all wasted the second they are convinced because no woman wants to procreate.

All my time is worthless.
Once you grow the higher chance is that you forget about that unless you are wired on a very specific way which makes you a slave to women.

Women nowadays require too much money, time and effort. There is much more to life than that, can't spend your entire lifetime begging them for attention directly or indirectly. Why would one do so if she doesn't even know how to cook? To hell with that.

Mashallah 🪐 🕋

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
Once you grow the higher chance is that you forget about that unless you are wired on a very specific way which makes you a slave to women.

Women nowadays require too much money, time and effort. There is much more to life than that, can't spend your entire lifetime begging them for attention directly or indirectly. Why would one do so if she doesn't even know how to cook? To hell with that.
No matter what you do you're going to be dead, so I don't understand this idea of 'growth.'
Real life and internet are crazily different it’s like the internet is a cyberspace you go into it’s a whole nother world. But the bp has affected my mind so much it’s too late and now everywhere I look I think “Chad, Stacy, mog, it’s over, Mumbai”
The blackpills shared here are much much much worse when you experience them in real life.

No matter what you do you're going to be dead, so I don't understand this idea of 'growth.'
Im not atheist. For atheists and nihilits yes, there is nothing to this life and for an atheist a cumstained bacteria is worth the same as his grandmother independently if he feels way attached to the latter than the first (Or the other way around taking into account the course wokeism is taking).

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel