east asians are 5ft8, rich(except chinks), and light-medium brown

what u are seeing isnt a result of kpop, its just what it always has been

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and bloomercel
Autism. It was all about bones 6 years ago and it’s still all about bones

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I said ALMOST, ALMOST ARAB TIER KEY WORD ALMOST
lol arabs dont have any smv, theyre even shorter than gooks, even poorer, even browner

although them being the more masc caucasoid might put them around the smv as those mongoloids

Not going extinct. Curries are going down the same path also. Just it will be 40 years from now. The only race actually going extinct are whites due to mass immigration and muttification
Whatever you say.

True. Gooks 6 years ago it was debatable if curries mogged gooks. Now it’s not even debatable gooks mogg curries it’s sad.

gooks are almost arab tier SMV that’s what’s scary they caught up so fast BBCs and Latinos better watch out
I'd say THEY ARE Arab tier SMV but attract different audiences.

However I am a half Arab with a very kpoppish look with my hair and clean shaven face jfl. My halal gf likes kpop and kdramas.

• +1
Reactions: Smuuu and Cheesyrumble
Jfl at saying gooks are arab tier. Avg arab with all the negative terror falio still has more appeal then gooks with k pop halo.
I'd say THEY ARE Arab tier SMV but attract different audiences.

However I am a half Arab with a very kpoppish look with my hair and clean shaven face jfl. My halal gf likes kpop and kdramas.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
My arab friend sAid lot of Asian foids like him and he's Saudi . Was surprised cause thought they only go for fair skin men but guess not
Is he white passing though, from areas near Jordan/Persian descent

Its the only study that doesnt group NEAs, SEAmonkeys, Indians and arabs together.

Thats why its the most accurate for NEA smv

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Xangsane
Its the only study that doesnt group NEAs, SEAmonkeys, Indians and arabs together.

Thats why its the most accurate for NEA smv
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel
never been a debate whether its over more for curries or east asians

curries are 5ft5, extremely poor, very brown

east asians are 5ft8, rich(except chinks), and light-medium brown

what u are seeing isnt a result of kpop, its just what it always has been
You're cherry picking the most extreme curry (Streetshitter in some village) and saying average gook mogs. No. That's not fair. Most western born curries including Indians don't look like that and are taller and a lot lighter like pakis.

It was a legit debate back in 2017/2018. None of those tiktok, tiktok itself didn't exist. The only thing people had heard of about K-pop was gangnam style back in 2012 which was a one hit wonder. The rest is history.

Gooks have won. But top 0.1% curry (Salludon, Hitkrikh, Zayn) will always mog top 0.1% gook (Lee Minho, Kim Soo Hyun, Dingdong fingwong wingwong etc).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back