Its annoying how not pure speed is in Europe

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Would want to try out some amphetamine paste for studying purposes but you can'tbe sure at all of the quality, speed is super notorious for being like 10% to 60% pure, its random as shit, i hate Europe wish we had adderall here fuck, i just tried 2 Ritalin pills few days ago and it was utter shit, fuck that, didn't help my adhd at all, gave this dumb rush for 30 minutes and then you get a hollow doom feeling, its horrible, didn't even fix my adhd at all just lowered my iq by 50 and i become a vegetable, never again.
Amphetamines are fucking moggers tho tbh ngl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and gamma
DRUG ADDICT APPEL PICKING FUCK

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Chintuck22 and TsarTsar444
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
  • Love it
Would want to try out some amphetamine paste for studying purposes but you can'tbe sure at all of the quality, speed is super notorious for being like 10% to 60% pure, its random as shit, i hate Europe wish we had adderall here fuck, i just tried 2 Ritalin pills few days ago and it was utter shit, fuck that, didn't help my adhd at all, gave this dumb rush for 30 minutes and then you get a hollow doom feeling, its horrible, didn't even fix my adhd at all just lowered my iq by 50 and i become a vegetable, never again.
Amphetamines are fucking moggers tho tbh ngl
Yo what are drugs for studying sessions? Like Adderall is one right?

What about modafinil
Tried moda few times, it doesn't do anything for adhd, but its super good for staying awake and fatigue

• +1
  • Love it
  • Love it
I think research chemicals are your best bet because more pure

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Impure*

• +1
Don’t yall in Europe get grams of coke for like 20 bucks

I think research chemicals are your best bet because more pure
No sweet Lars, rcs are not good at all to do long term, especially the rc stims, they all have fluoride attached on them and fluoride is toxic for cells like neurons. God knows what sides they will give people in 20 years

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Lars
Is Ritalin an Amphetamine? Are there other good Amphetamines other then Adderall?
Ritain is a phenidate, effects are more similar to Coke. Adderall is just an racemix amphetamine, 75% dex and 25% lev. There is also Meth, or pure dex amphetamine

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lars and Deleted member 11414
No sweet Lars, rcs are not good at all to do long term, especially the rc stims, they all have fluoride attached on them and fluoride is toxic for cells like neurons. God knows what sides they will give people in 20 years
The fluoride is F in the name right, i only did 3mmc and etizolam but not gonna reorder was fun for once

• +1
The fluoride is F in the name right, i only did 3mmc and etizolam but not gonna reorder was fun for once
Etizolam mogs xans and valium i heard, its slightly euphoric. 3mmc is neurotoxic af, but not if used infrequently like once a month.

And yeah its the F in the chems, all stims have it sadly its brutal

• +1
  • Love it
Etizolam mogs xans and valium i heard, its slightly euphoric. 3mmc is neurotoxic af, but not if used infrequently like once a month.

And yeah its the F in the chems, all stims have it sadly its brutal
Yeah 3mmc is fun but mdma moggs so rather safe my serotonine for that

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • Love it
do you buy off street dealers? Buy straight from the supplier

:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
^ if you get what I mean ^

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414
I can hook you up to some Adderall sources, maybe some are in Europe I'm not sure

• JFL
  • Love it
Ritain is a phenidate, effects are more similar to Coke. Adderall is just an racemix amphetamine, 75% dex and 25% lev. There is also Meth, or pure dex amphetamine
Hey thanks

• +1
One time I bought some racemic amphetamine pills from the dark web. They did what they supposed to do but boy did my kidneys hurt during the course of action of the drug. Meth is legit safer than speed paste that at best is 70% clean. I have the best meth on the dark web, so I can't complain.