It’s been fun while it lasted, I’ll forever remember old PSL

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
This place has already become a normie shithole. We all know any space normies invade just becomes shit. I’m gonna miss the old PSL aesthetics discussions, and even reading other stuff for like hormones maxxing was also interesting. I genuinely feel like this place increased my attention span, by allowing me to read long posts and get out the good info from them. This place won’t be the same anymore, I can see it just becoming a tiktok comment section type place.

• +1
Reactions: nope, Deleted member 19766, Tabula Rasa and 9 others
Bound to happen tiktok or both, even lookism had this revelation, basically at least 95%+ of knowledge possible for facial attractiveness is known, at some point it becomes redundant because everyone knows most of what there is to know at least the main parts. So what you end up with is shitposts and low effort posts, most knowledgeable users retire or stop posting as much. I will miss the amnesia and loox slaying threads though

• +1
Reactions: nope, Deleted member 19766, BoredPrince and 4 others
Bound to happen tiktok or both, even lookism had this revelation, basically at least 95%+ of knowledge possible for facial attractiveness is known, at some point it becomes redundant because everyone knows most of what there is to know at least the main parts. So what you end up with is shitposts and low effort posts, most knowledgeable users retire or stop posting as much. I will miss the amnesia and loox slaying threads though
Thing is, posts have become incredibly low effort. Like I’ve seen so many greycels yesterday and today post this type of shit. And just spamming the looksmaxxing section in general.

CC4EE11D D53B 457E 9178 89BC4D24FA03

It’s not just this guy btw, I’ve seen like 3 more greys do the same shit.

At least shitposting back then included like vid or a funny image. Now it’s just plain spam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, BoredPrince, bloomercel and 1 other person
Thing is, posts have become incredibly low effort. Like I’ve seen so many greycels yesterday and today post this type of shit. And just spamming the looksmaxxing section in general.

View attachment 2356576
It’s not just this guy btw, I’ve seen like 3 more greys do the same shit.

At least shitposting back then included like vid or a funny image. Now it’s just plain spam
I hope the looksmaxxing section gets tighter regulation, no more shitposts and one sentence open ended questions. It’s the only sub forum that should require at least a decent amount of moderation otherwise all sub forums devolve into off topic

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Tiktok ruins everything it touches.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nope, Deleted member 22918, IMOGYOU and 2 others
Just put whoever you don't like on ignore. You can customize your forum experience.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 22918 and Reformed
This place has already become a normie shithole. We all know any space normies invade just becomes shit. I’m gonna miss the old PSL aesthetics discussions, and even reading other stuff for like hormones maxxing was also interesting. I genuinely feel like this place increased my attention span, by allowing me to read long posts and get out the good info from them. This place won’t be the same anymore, I can see it just becoming a tiktok comment section type place.
You joined 3 months ago 😂

Joined Apr 7, 2023

Just put whoever you don't like on ignore. You can customize your forum experience.
lets put everyone who joined summer 2023 on ignore tbh