its been too long since ive seen/heard a female. its over

Vain786

Vain786

Kraken
nothing but gymcelling in solitude. MONTHS AND MONTHS OF PAIN. COPING that one day stacy will knock on my door.

if life is this hard for a 5psl, i cant imagine what its like for trucels.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
incels think they will eventually rid themselves of their loneliness automatically...
nah bro, it doesnt work like that. look at how most married couples met, they met at a restaurant, movie theater, or any other public place
the fact that you will eventually have to approach women is an extremely brutal pill for high inhib autists to swallow
this includes me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii, Danish_Retard and Vain786
incels think they will eventually rid themselves of their loneliness automatically...
nah bro, it doesnt work like that. look at how most married couples met, they met at a restaurant, movie theater, or any other public place
the fact that you will eventually have to approach women is an extremely brutal pill for high inhib autists to swallow
this includes me
yea you cant just look like gandy and have women throw themselves at u.

actually going out and doing shit is the hard part

yea you cant just look like gandy and have women throw themselves at u.

actually going out and doing shit is the hard part
its not the hard part. the hard part is doing uncomfortable things like approaching ppl because you fear rejection

• Hmm...
Reactions: Vain786
its not the hard part. the hard part is doing uncomfortable things like approaching ppl because you fear rejection
not for me

pretty much every friend at uni i made because i went out of my way to talk to them
even with girls. giga low inhib mogger

but how do cunts have the energy to do that consistenly/for long period of time to find stacy. eventually i go back to my basement and rot

there needs to be a delivery service for chadlites (where stacylites are delivered to your home)

if life is this hard for a 5psl
200.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
narcy curry thought he was slick trying to slip in that he’s 5psl

How does it feel that I had Stacy in my bed the other night sucking my limp subhuman cock while you were rotting and praying to the monkey god that you could have that?

Attachments

• 580DC222-D599-4900-B725-03854C19B55A.jpeg
    580DC222-D599-4900-B725-03854C19B55A.jpeg
    514.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786 and aBetterMii
fuck i tried to add a sad song video but it didnt work

narcy curry thought he was slick trying to slip in that he’s 5psl

How does it feel that I had Stacy in my bed the other night sucking my limp subhuman cock while you were rotting and praying to the monkey god that you could have that?
u are not chad therefore its over for u too, quit larping.

u are not chad therefore its over for u too, quit larping.
Not larping nigga you will never feel stacys lips wrapped around your cock. jbw is law

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
Not larping nigga you will never feel stacys lips wrapped around your cock. jbw is law
jokes on you i already have. but it is a once in a blue moon 1 in million gandy chance even if chadlite.

ive rotted alone in my room for months now almost a year. i am NEET.

jokes on you i already have. but it is a once in a blue moon 1 in million gandy chance even if chadlite.

ive rotted alone in my room for months now almost a year. i am NEET.
Trucel liar

are you NEET? do u know my suffering?

what about u are u NEET?
No I have friends and have sex

Face it, being white is LAW nigga

Attachments

• 3B76219A-4E35-4055-BFEE-D4028D456C0A.jpeg
    3B76219A-4E35-4055-BFEE-D4028D456C0A.jpeg
    514.2 KB · Views: 0