It’s better to look like uncanny chadlite/chad than be normie/ltn/subhuman

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
As long as you’re not terribly botched it is far better, a subhuman with a chin wing is not uncanny Chad though, that is a subhuman with a chin wing, I will get all the surgeries I need to ascend and if I look uncanny at the end then so be it, at least I won’t be recessed with nct and a Jew nose, I will have no falios, I will be perfect, all foids look for in a man is good jaw pretty eyes and nice muscles, even if I end up looking scary idc, foids will see my forward growth and sexy blue almond shaped eyes and think “omg if I let him breed me our kids will have all these amazing features” and then if our kid is a subhuman I will gaslight her and tell her it’s her shit genes and I should have never breeded her, no foid will know I had surgery either, all foids I have known in the past will not remember who I was and if they say I look familiar I will tell them they must’ve known my brother that killed himself because he couldn’t get any bitches, then I will ask them on a date and fuck them, fuck them so hard and smile in my head thinking how far I’ve came and then i will cum inside them and give them a child with my shit genes as punishment for them not fucking me before and only fucking Chad me, I will not pay them child support either and they will be stuck with subhuman scum mini me drying up their bank account and making them suffer, I am going to impregnate every bitch that ever rejected me and give them all subhuman children that will ruin their life, maybe a few of them will end up roping, hopefully.

I hope some of my children grow up to be serial rapists and spread their subhuman genes to even more women and create as many rape baby subhumans as possible, when abortion is illegal there will be nothing stopping them, they will keep duplicating, and duplicating, and hopefully they are all demented serial rapists, I want my genes to take over the world one day, I will be the modern day ghengis khan, nobody will stop me from achieving this goal, i am going to train an army of subhuman rapists and I will make them breed with their sisters to create subhuman inbred rapists, my subhuman rapist inbred genes will spread throughout the world, especially in california, I fucking hate that place, I will make sure I have a lot of children in California, maybe one day I will see it all burn down because of me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Vasco-v2, It'snotover and 5 others
here is a brutal blackpill for you: if you are uncanny, you are not chadlite

@StreegeReturn @DoctorLooksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, DarkLooks, incel194012940 and 3 others
here is a brutal blackpill for you: if you are uncanny, you are not chadlite

@StreegeReturn @DoctorLooksmax
No not true not at all if I have no falios and perfect jaw, eyes, and skin, I will be Chadlite even if uncanny idc what you say

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940, aBetterMii and subhuman incel
I actually agree, James still looks better than any ugly guy or even a normie if you imagine him with good skin.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, incel194012940, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
But girls can tell when it's fake

I actually agree, James still looks better than any ugly guy or even a normie if you imagine him with good skin.
What u talking bout man, James has perfect harmony
Russell westbrook nba

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
yup i said that before.