ethnic_coper67
Iron Man
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2026
- Posts
- 366
- Reputation
- 314
I cannot stress this enough. No i’m not talking about your incel friends from school that you play video games with and shoot hoops with. I’m talking about a preferably white, NT and high trust group that women can feel good about. I started going to bars right when I turned 21 and I went with one of my quiet homies from school and we went literally 6-7 times to bars and even after approaching most chicks in there we struck out nearly all of the time. Fast forward a few months when I convince my college frat bros to come to town and hit the same bars with me, i’m suddenly making out with 3 girls a night when I legit got sub 5 treatment before despite being lhtn and 6’3. A lot of you guys greatly underestimate how important social circle is because you don’t know what a good social circle looks like. This is a vetting system that shows women that you are socially respected and also not going to kidnap and rape them. Without this your automagically being cucked by foid’s natural “stranger danger” biological mechanism. This is exactly why the other options when you don’t have social circle are completely aids: cold approach and dating apps. Cold approach you’re gonna get cucked by this stranger danger mechanism almost all the time even if you’re tall and goodlooking. And dating apps I don’t even have to touch on JFL. Stats show that only 11% of guys age 18-24 get girlfriends from these dirty jewish apps but even that is an overstatement. I know genuine 6’3+ HTN’s on these apps who get a link every 1-2 months. The foids on these apps are just on there for validation and attention and have no intent on meeting, especially for sex. So in short, there literally is no ascension if you don’t have a social circle. You’re not gonna magically ascend and go out and expect to slay htb’s like you’re brad pitt. Granted if you’re a true chad like o connor tier then yeah you’ll get approached in public, but statistically none of you are on this looks level and also all the foids that approach him are below his looks level.