It's brutal how I was born 5'5

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Many have seen my face here, and many have said I looked about LTN or MTN for a pajeet, when I was 5'5, I was getting barely attention online, and barely irl unless I were to be really extroverted and go out of my way to talk to people.

I wore lifts, became 5'7 (jfl at 5'7, I'm acc not that short compared to most people, a lot of brit men are lying about their height as it is), I'm a little below avg now and can see the top of most girl's heads or they're about my height at most. When I wear formal clothes/work clothes, I get mired a lot on the street. Women smile at me, women are open to me approaching them and asking them for directions, talking to them while waiting at the bus, brown women LOVE it when I speak to them, I get FAR more attention and likes on hinge now, just overall the quality of interaction I have with women has shot up.

It's hard to tell if it's from the newly found confidence (I wore my lifts at work and felt a lot more confident instantly and was able to manage my classroom a lot better), so is it my confidence which just makes me approach women with less hesitation now? I felt a similar effect when I had my hair permed, where I felt like I had a better chance with more women, and so was more confident. But was it my perm that made me more attractive, or was it the confidence? Maybe it was both, maybe the changes made women like me more which gave me confidence and led to a positive feedback loop?

It's brutal how making a few changes like that totally shifts how women behave around you. When my hair was curled and I had a skinfade, random girls were telling me at the smoking area how they liked my hair, now imagine I had lifts on back then too... It's fucked tbh.

Girls might not care all that much about looks, but they do care about confidence. If you feel like you look bad, you won't have confidence, and in turn your interaction with girls will be poor, leading to a downward spiral.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, FrameMogger, to be human and 4 others
What are your tips for getting girls bro
My brother @Moggie is a 6ft HTN but he gets none, you give lifefuel

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, FailedNormieManlet and Moggie
bro we should meet up together run game in sylvia park, we should bring the bhai @SubhumanCurrycel

lookism-pua.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, to be human, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 7 others
bro we should meet up together run game in sylvia park, we should bring the bhai @SubhumanCurrycel

lookism-pua.gif
A curry, a kiwi and a Scot what a mogger combo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, dirtydorito, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 18931
I'm honestly not even a huge slayer, but I do think if you are confident it goes a long way. Like when I was at this work training thing with a few people (no one knows each other). It was majority female, and the few guys who were with me all height mogged me. But even though I was height mogged, I didn't feel like a freak, I still felt confident. So I spoke to the women there and while all the other guys were stood like autists twiddling their thumbs, the women at that work thing were giga friendly and a few would just orbit me. Got to a point where I sat on my table with my one autist friend, and they ignored him (despite him height mogging me and being white) and the women only speaking to me about random shit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18931 and 1 other person
Many have seen my face here, and many have said I looked about LTN or MTN for a pajeet, when I was 5'5, I was getting barely attention online, and barely irl unless I were to be really extroverted and go out of my way to talk to people.

I wore lifts, became 5'7 (jfl at 5'7, I'm acc not that short compared to most people, a lot of brit men are lying about their height as it is), I'm a little below avg now and can see the top of most girl's heads or they're about my height at most. When I wear formal clothes/work clothes, I get mired a lot on the street. Women smile at me, women are open to me approaching them and asking them for directions, talking to them while waiting at the bus, brown women LOVE it when I speak to them, I get FAR more attention and likes on hinge now, just overall the quality of interaction I have with women has shot up.

It's hard to tell if it's from the newly found confidence (I wore my lifts at work and felt a lot more confident instantly and was able to manage my classroom a lot better), so is it my confidence which just makes me approach women with less hesitation now? I felt a similar effect when I had my hair permed, where I felt like I had a better chance with more women, and so was more confident. But was it my perm that made me more attractive, or was it the confidence? Maybe it was both, maybe the changes made women like me more which gave me confidence and led to a positive feedback loop?

It's brutal how making a few changes like that totally shifts how women behave around you. When my hair was curled and I had a skinfade, random girls were telling me at the smoking area how they liked my hair, now imagine I had lifts on back then too... It's fucked tbh.

Girls might not care all that much about looks, but they do care about confidence. If you feel like you look bad, you won't have confidence, and in turn your interaction with girls will be poor, leading to a downward spiral.
Is there really much of a difference in hinge between being 5’5 and 5’7?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Is there really much of a difference in hinge between being 5’5 and 5’7?
Just yesterday I matched with 2 girls who were gl. Everyday I get a match or two. It's acc brutal man. Before I was getting almost nothing

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 19469
Is it hard to walk with 2' lifts? Do people spot them?

• +1
I walk with 1 inch lifts. My doc martens give me a 1.5 inch boost I believe. So I’m acc frauding to near 5’8 jfl

Just yesterday I matched with 2 girls who were gl. Everyday I get a match or two. It's acc brutal man. Before I was getting almost nothing
Can you Show the matches you have ? You can scribble out the location just want to see the looks level

• +1

Depressing to read. Brutal how at 14 I'm already 5'9 and still growing with a Chadlite face and some people are just stuck at 5'5 looking like a LTN-MTN and those are the cards they have to play with forever.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and FailedNormieManlet

Get LL

yeah 5’5 I would kill myself if I still had my narcy. 5’7 life starts

what’s ur wingspan OP?

• +1
A curry, a kiwi and a Scot what a mogger combo
I may come along (I’m also curry in heart and girls basically treat me like one so I am one) so 2 curries, one kiwi and one Scot

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 18931 and FailedNormieManlet
But as you said, your increased confidence might play a part.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and FailedNormieManlet
Not with air max 90's they arent easy to spot espcially if u have low ankles or cover them with long sleeve pants

I may come along (I’m also curry in heart and girls basically treat me like one so I am one) so 2 curries, one kiwi and one Scot
couldnt think of anything more pussy drying

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
couldnt think of anything more pussy drying
Welp I’m trans racial it is what it is and yeah it will dry pussy faster than the Sahara dessert expanding in west Africa that’s for sure

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 18931
I wear lifts as well and it feels weird when i take off my shoes walking around my house

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 21863
Depressing to read. Brutal how at 14 I'm already 5'9 and still growing with a Chadlite face and some people are just stuck at 5'5 looking like a LTN-MTN and those are the cards they have to play with forever.
humblebragging
stfu annoying faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, House Lannister, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
I'm invisible while being 6'6 in airmax

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: to be human, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 20519
I wear lifts as well and it feels weird when i take off my shoes walking around my house
my older bro wore my lifts and he said he felt so weird, and now he wants to buy some JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
Biggest infant

• Love it

you're getting attention at 5'7/5'8 as a pajeet? wonder if i have a chance since im white but ig normie in looks. i just look masc and way older than i am

• Woah
you're getting attention at 5'7/5'8 as a pajeet? wonder if i have a chance since im white but ig normie in looks. i just look masc and way older than i am
I am normie in looks, LTN, MTN according to some. Nothing special about me apart from looking a bit young

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
my older bro wore my lifts and he said he felt so weird, and now he wants to buy some JFL.
yeah they are a good and cheap looksmax. I guess if you want an LTR it could kinda be troublesome but as long as you don't go over 6cm with shoes you should be good

• +1
That is very brutal, I'm sorry to hear that OP
Do you plan on getting LL? I heard arm lengthening is a thing as well if you're worried about arm length (Which is the most noticeable part of LL tbh)
Everything else barely is tbh, I have SMALL hands and feet for my height but it is BARELY noticed.

• +1
yeah they are a good and cheap looksmax. I guess if you want an LTR it could kinda be troublesome but as long as you don't go over 6cm with shoes you should be good
Yeah that's the issue. I take my shoes off and now I feel so short lol. It's noticable jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18931 and Deleted member 19766
That is very brutal, I'm sorry to hear that OP
Do you plan on getting LL? I heard arm lengthening is a thing as well if you're worried about arm length (Which is the most noticeable part of LL tbh)
Everything else barely is tbh, I have SMALL hands and feet for my height but it is BARELY noticed.
Idk if I plan on LL. I need to become rich firstly, secondly my wingspan/arm-length is actually a bit long for my height. When I'm 5'7 it looks normal. But my torso looks short/my legs look long jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18931 and Deleted member 19766
Idk if I plan on LL. I need to become rich firstly, secondly my wingspan/arm-length is actually a bit long for my height. When I'm 5'7 it looks normal. But my torso looks short/my legs look long jfl
170 cm wingspan? You are supposed to have a wingspan+2in on your height, so that's normal. If your torso is short and your legs are long though then that is quite brutal and that is a bit harder to fix. What's your inseam?

• +1
170 cm wingspan? You are supposed to have a wingspan+2in on your height, so that's normal. If your torso is short and your legs are long though then that is quite brutal and that is a bit harder to fix. What's your inseam?
idk about my inseam, my fraud isn't noticable and no one really has noticed

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
I'm honestly not even a huge slayer, but I do think if you are confident it goes a long way. Like when I was at this work training thing with a few people (no one knows each other). It was majority female, and the few guys who were with me all height mogged me. But even though I was height mogged, I didn't feel like a freak, I still felt confident. So I spoke to the women there and while all the other guys were stood like autists twiddling their thumbs, the women at that work thing were giga friendly and a few would just orbit me. Got to a point where I sat on my table with my one autist friend, and they ignored him (despite him height mogging me and being white) and the women only speaking to me about random shit.
You are right, confidence does mean quite a lot tbh, although its value is OVERRATED by society and UNDERRATED by people here
NT, extroversion, and "BIG DICK ENERGY" are personality goals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Moggie and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
Just Be NT. @Octillionaire

When I wear formal clothes/work clothes, I get mired a lot on the street. Women smile at me, women are open to me approaching them and asking them for directions, talking to them while waiting at the bus, brown women LOVE it when I speak to them, I get FAR more attention and likes on hinge now, just overall the quality of interaction I have with women has shot up.
suitmaxxing is legit

• +1
all jokes aside your one of the realist users here yahki

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and FailedNormieManlet
I am normie in looks, LTN, MTN according to some. Nothing special about me apart from looking a bit young
You have a friendly approachable look you but the main cause of your success over other normie tier guys is your personality

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and to be human
You have a friendly approachable look you but the main cause of your success over other normie tier guys is your personality
it's over for me i've been told i have asshole personality plus im low iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117