"It's catastrophically mind blowing how much we missed out on"

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
https://incels.is/threads/its-catastrophically-mind-blowing-how-much-we-missed-out-on.82323/

You start school and instantly and subconsciously groups form. Attractive people generally hang out with other attractive people. Ugly people who have the same coping interests (chiefly games) hang out with other ugly people. The social hierarchy and where you fit into the picture is defined quite early in life - well before puberty and sex enters the picture.

You enter puberty and nothing really changes - you were never included in the picture of the sex-having population anyway. You were always that weird guy who hung out with other weird people or you were simply isolated. The attractive people who have long been conversing with each other logically have sex with each other. You go through your whole school years not getting invited to a single party, never experiencing what it feels like to dance, make out and sex the cute girl's that you see in your class. Those girls act innocent - you'd never know what they've done and foolishly because you've never experienced the life that they have, you're ignorant of its existence. It's not that she hates you - no, not really. You're just considered to be a nobody and it's expected that you'd accepted that. Is there really another choice? You just can't click your fingers and change your face or height. It follows that girls start defining the average guy as "cute" and "tall" and whatever other markers of genetic excellence there are. Females do a good job of lumping all ugly men as non-men. The average man is tall, because non-tall men aren't considered men.

You finish high school and assure yourself that university will be the place where you thrive - but once again, everything is the same. Height starts to matter more. Women start to see men as accessories more than anything else. If you're wondering if a girl has a boyfriend or not - fear not, in the first few seconds of her speech she'll be sure to say "my boyfriend, this", "my boyfriend has that", "my boyfriend works there", "my boyfriend can do this". It becomes crystal clear that you need to be the whole package - you can't pick and choose. But there's also a problem. By this point, most people have been having sex for a good few years. Being a virgin in a university environment isn't a chance to exploit an opportunity but rather like trying to catch a running car on foot. As expected, university comes and goes. You sit there and ask yourself "I spent three or four years in an environment surrounded by young women, and I couldn't get laid" and your valuelessness starts to sink in, especially in a time where having sex is more normal than discussing the weather.

You reach your early 20s. You're out of university. You have no sexual experience. You're doomed to work in some boring job. You're probably also balding by this point and your looks are rapidly declining. Your life becomes a race against time, trying to make up for a youth that can never be made up for, because you're no longer young. Still, the appeal of a pseudo-youth life is a glimmer of hope. You find yourself taking all sorts of drugs to save your hair, and you try to looksmax as much as possible with steroids, surgeries, everything. Eventually, after exhausting your chances on dating apps, you just choose to see a hooker who is repulsed by you and wants you to cum as quickly as possible. It's pretty extraordinary that you could walk out of a hooker's apartment at 2AM at 23 years old and say "the experience that I just had is what people my age have been doing for 10 years and I had to pay for it and it felt like nothing. I missed out on a life of bonding, experiences and fun and I'll never, ever be normal". That was one of the worst feelings I've ever had, even though ironically, I had just lost my virginity.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, toolateforme, Catawampus and 3 others
There's no hope

So we are all fucked forever

STAY IN YOUR LANE.
normies start to have issues with you when you aren't in your land.

Good thing this doesn’t apply to me

• WTF
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
Smile through the pain until the pain makes you smile.

In highschool, I was friends with the stoners, party guys, athletes, normies and the nerds.

Everyone was friends with everyone in my high school. Literally no one was bullied but only 2/3 people were ¨outsiders¨ bcs they were too autistic to have a normal conversation with. So they were ignored.

Even now in college i get along with everyone in my class