it’s crazy how it’s 2022 and there still isn’t a quick permanent facial hair removal method

D

Deleted member

Lurker
like wtf? fuck the Jews

they know prettyboys mog to suicide

electrolysis is currently the only way to completely remove facial hair but it’s legit the price of bimax or rhino if u count how many sessions it’ll take which is A FUCKING YEAR OF CONSTANTLY GOING

wtf? Literally no amount of looksmaxxing or surgery can make up for a shitty oldcel grey shadow and disgusting hair follicles on ur face

it never began, anyone else know proven methods (in the UK btw)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts, oldcell, Deleted member 19499 and 9 others
Just shave niggga

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Chadethnic101, Yerico7 and 4 others
use safety razor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tinderhacker, Deleted member 20422, Deleted member 15302 and 7 others
the goal is to have a clean shaven face forever

I could get a close asf shave and my face is still grey and the hairs grow back within 2 hrs

fuck facial hair, the most subhuman trait ever
Apply makeup after shaving

the goal is to have a clean shaven face forever

I could get a close asf shave and my face is still grey and the hairs grow back within 2 hrs

fuck facial hair, the most subhuman trait ever
Pluck or wax lol it’ll take out the hair under the skin so it takes longer to grow back

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, bogii and incel194012940
facial hair is like makeup for guys like me though :love:

why you hating on it? grow a designer stubble and maintain it clean

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, Deleted member 19499, Chadethnic101 and 3 others
facial hair is like makeup for guys like me though :love:

why you hating on it? grow a designer stubble and maintain it clean
I cope with a mino. For slavthnic like me there is either prettyboymaxing or ogremaxxing. Nothing between.

• +1
Reactions: bogii
I cope with a mino. For slavthnic like me there is either prettyboymaxing or ogremaxxing. Nothing between.
with minox or what is a mino?

With a stubble you could hide your underbite maybe if you keep your mustache thicker than your chin area?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
with minox or what is a mino?

With a stubble you could hide your underbite maybe if you keep your mustache thicker than your chin area?
exactly, minox.

so that's my plan. But my beard sucks. I look like a fcking gigafag when I tied to be a prettyboy. So I need to balance between prettyboy and typical normiecel.

• +1
exactly, minox.

so that's my plan. But my beard sucks. I look like a fcking gigafag when I tied to be a prettyboy. So I need to balance between prettyboy and typical normiecel.
your bones already look masc though, gonna be hard for you to prettyboy maxx you could go maesthetic route maybe

your bones already look masc though, gonna be hard for you to prettyboy maxx you could go maesthetic route maybe
prettyboymaxxing for me isn't doable rn bc I have retarded underbite and look like fcking neandertal in 3/4 (that's the profile while you are visibile the most by other people). On the other hand, I think I'm obsessed of this shit and it's not as bad as seems. Nobody have noticed ever my underbite tbh, even I visited 3 orthos before and all of them said it's not to treat with surgery

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and bogii
prettyboymaxxing for me isn't doable rn bc I have retarded underbite and look like fcking neandertal in 3/4 (that's the profile while you are visibile the most by other people). On the other hand, I think I'm obsessed of this shit and it's not as bad as seems. Nobody have noticed ever my underbite tbh, even I visited 3 orthos before and all of them said it's not to treat with surgery
I agree this site obsesses about perfection, if you get rated 4.5-5psl on here you don't need anything done, you'll mog almost anyone in irl imo.

this site makes you depressed and feel shitty about your minor failos :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeke714, A23ghskung and Deleted member 17244
I agree this site obsesses about perfection, if you get rated 4.5-5psl on here you don't need anything done, you'll mog almost anyone in irl imo.

7 psl gigachad or rope in this life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, teracoper, Deprived and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deprived, Deleted member and 1 other person

this. Furthermore, none on here told me I need rhino but I'm pretty convinced my nose is my big failo (bulbous slavic trait, typical in EE jfl)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-03-23-09-59-75_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-03-23-09-59-75_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    628.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
this. Furthermore, none on here told me I need rhino but I'm pretty convinced my nose is my big failo (bulbous slavic trait, typical in EE jfl)
yea nose is kinda overseen on here because they say muh it's all about bones and rhino doesn't do shit, but my ethnic wide nose fucks my whole harmony up I need rhino desperately :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 17244
yea nose is kinda overseen on here because they say muh it's all about bones and rhino doesn't do shit, but my ethnic wide nose fucks my whole harmony up I need rhino desperately :hnghn:
are u turkish?

• +1
  • +1
yea, i think we're kinda shit posting this thread now tbh :hnghn:, i think i showed you pics already
yes but even I didnt notice you are ethnic. I have a lifefuel for u.

In my slavic shithole, slavic girls are obsessed of ethnics (not larp) and my dad is in acquaintance with turkish kebab sellar jfl and he told me that he prefer Poland to Germany due to slavic girls, he can slay here easily. Maybe locationmaxx is a cure for your inceldom rather than coping with stupid surgeries

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeruel and bogii

In my slavic shithole, slavic girls are obsessed of ethnics (not larp) and my dad is in acquaintance with turkish kebab sellar jfl and he told me that he prefer Poland to Germany due to slavic girls, he can slay here easily. Maybe locationmaxx is a cure for your inceldom rather than coping with stupid surgeries
Why is no one chasing me then? :rage::rage::rage:
I Hate My Job Reaction GIF

• JFL

I literally look like Talibancel if I grow out beard more :hnghn:

my nose side profile just bothers me and it could make me look less ethnic so win-win.

and I'm introverted fucktard, locationmaxxing won't do shit I need brain transplant like all on here :forcedsmile:

I don't think I can mog blue eyed slavcels like you tbh, they bone mog more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Zeruel
agreed tbh

• +1
and I'm introverted fucktard, locationmaxxing won't do shit I need brain transplant like all on here :forcedsmile:
In next month Im buying tinder gold and change a location to bukarest, istambul and Lizbona and I'm pretty curious if it helps

• +1
get the laser procedure that kills the follicle

Try nair...

Laser hair removal is inferior to electrolysis? Also use epilator on your face and see if there is still shadow. Also getting a tan and/or using make up would reduce or even get rid of the shadow.

epilator is the best way. didnt work for me tho as my skin was too soft and thin which usually isnt paired with thick italian stubble

"Just remove all your facial hair bro
I promise you'll ascend "

Images   2022 04 23T121215357

"Done(y)"

• JFL

To prawda? Ja często słysze od Polskich dziewczyn ze nie lubią Turków (raczej Rosjanki lubią) ale ze Hiszpany to tak

To prawda? Ja często słysze od Polskich dziewczyn ze nie lubią Turków (raczej Rosjanki lubią) ale ze Hiszpany to tak
ta. Poza tym wielu Turków może przejść jako Hiszpan

Laser hair removal

Totally. Slav men are ugly and slav women are gl because they're undimorfic. In contrast, Turkish men are highly dimorphic.
Why do Turkish girls like slav men then? I've seen and experienced it countless of times. I remember there was a group of Erasmus Turkish girls and they approached me and asked my number.

Why do Turkish girls like slav men then? I've seen and experienced it countless of times. I remember there was a group of Erasmus Turkish girls and they approached me and asked my number.
Dunno.:feelsuhh:

Laser hair removal is inferior to electrolysis? Also use epilator on your face and see if there is still shadow. Also getting a tan and/or using make up would reduce or even get rid of the shadow.
Yes, to this day electrolysis is the only FDA approved permanent hair removal method iirc. IPL does work with dark hair and light skin combo but it's too conditional to consider it a reliable solution for everyone

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Sigmamale
Yes, to this day electrolysis is the only FDA approved permanent hair removal method iirc. IPL does work with dark hair and light skin combo but it's too conditional to consider it a reliable solution for everyone
How do they detect all the hair follicles during electrolysis? Just removing the visible hairs is the same as plucking out.

Nigga you wanna look 17 forever you moron?

A slight shadow shows:You are not a subhuman man(Can grow facial hair+You look a little older,unless its really bad

How do they detect all the hair follicles during electrolysis? Just removing the visible hairs is the same as plucking out.
It's not the same as plucking at all. A trained electrologist inserts a thin wire into the hair follicle under the surface of the skin, one by one. Then electric current moves down the wire to the bottom of the follicle, which destroys the hair's root

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Deleted member 19499
5 o'clock shadow designer stubble mogs

It's not the same as plucking at all. A trained electrologist inserts a thin wire into the hair follicle under the surface of the skin, one by one. Then electric current moves down the wire to the bottom of the follicle, which destroys the hair's root
But what about dormant follicles that don't have a visible hair? And don't you take out the root when you pluck?

I literally grow 0 facial hair. literally zero. i do have a lot of hair on other parts of the body. sucks to be overloaded with dht have fun balding :p:p:p:p

But is ipl permanent tho?

And what’s the difference between diy ipl and professional laser removable?

I need Permanently remove my back hair it’s such a looksmin