It's crazy how sub millionaire HTN doesn't live he only copes

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Equinox
"No you don't understand, I like to work for a living, I would feel like shit if I didn't contribute to society, Imagine being the owner of your time hahaha"

"No you don't understand I prefer *some shitty Chinese iphone ripoff* over the iphone, it doesn't matter If I can't even take pics properly"

"No, you don't understand I actually PREFER that my woman are a little heavy, why would I want to date an Aryan model with angelic face and perfect thin body?"

I legit feel depressed whenever sub rich HTNS open their mouth, because you can see they were spared the opportunity to truly live life, the only reason they haven't roped it's because most of them are dumb enough to actually believe the shit they are saying.

But High IQ sub rich HTN like me is the worst existence imaginable :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I see through everything.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin, egyptianKang, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
If you are sub rich HTN and you choose to have kids you honestly deserve to be castrated.
Even child rapists are not as evil as you.

You just making ppl suffer for no reason.

its like the cope i have now that my old oneitis felt something for me and didnt just use me to boost her ego

• So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
"No you don't understand, I like to work for a living, I would feel like shit if I didn't contribute to society, Imagine being the owner of your time hahaha"

"No you don't understand I prefer *some shitty Chinese iphone ripoff* over the iphone, it doesn't matter If I can't even take pics properly"

"No, you don't understand I actually PREFER that my woman are a little heavy, why would I want to date an Aryan model with angelic face and perfect thin body?"

I legit feel depressed whenever sub rich HTNS open their mouth, because you can see they were spared the opportunity to truly live life, the only reason they haven't roped it's because most of them are dumb enough to actually believe the shit they are saying.

But High IQ sub rich HTN like me is the worst existence imaginable :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I see through everything.
relatable

• So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
its like the cope i have now that my old oneitis felt something for me and didnt just use me to boost her ego
Weren't you that guy who keep posting pics of his (ltb) oneitis in here all the time, always hyping her up?

• Love it
Reactions: Apparition