It's Crazy How We Consider Modern Times to Be the So Non-Draconian/Civilized When We Have Dudes Injecting Chemicals to Fraud Dimorphism

W

WhatIsMyPlan?

Banned
Seriously, and I take no moral issue with it, but what the fuck modern world?

"I'm so glad I live in a civilized market economy and not some third world draconian tribesman getting his hands cut off for stealing candy"

Literally are influencers and standards of beauty inject themselves with steroids for muscle, take drugs for hair and collagen, have their bones moved around to have a higher chance of mating. Are we seriously gonna act like the modern world is so progressive and logical when this shit happens?

We are so fucking biased towards our paradigm and culture. We act like we are so based and progressive and beyond all the weird shit of the past like footwrapping or insane corsets. How about the dudes injecting testosterone into their ass or wasting thousands of hours staring at a cuckputer screen to betabux? Are these not utterly outrageous societal standards?

Fuck the modern world. While I'm sure this aplies to all societies and paradigms, it's so sooooo convinced that modernity is this utopia and how lucky we are to live in the 21st century.

Fuck. That.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subanimal, Uglybrazilian, turbocuckcel_7000000 and 6 others

"I'm so glad I live in a civilized market economy and not some third world draconian tribesman getting his hands cut off for stealing candy"

Literally are influencers and standards of beauty inject themselves with steroids for muscle, take drugs for hair and collagen, have their bones moved around to have a higher chance of mating. Are we seriously gonna act like the modern world is so progressive and logical when this shit happens?

We are so fucking biased towards our paradigm and culture. We act like we are so based and progressive and beyond all the weird shit of the past like footwrapping or insane corsets. How about the dudes injecting testosterone into their ass or wasting thousands of hours staring at a cuckputer screen to betabux? Are these not utterly outrageous societal standards?

Fuck the modern world. While I'm sure this aplies to all societies and paradigms, it's so sooooo convinced that modernity is this utopia and how lucky we are to live in the 21st century.

Fuck. That.

Woah, what a shocker, the modern world is utter shit? who wouldve fucking thought?
Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

• +1
Reactions: Cortisol Ghoul, AscendingHero, quakociaptockh and 1 other person
reddit moment

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
animal is still animal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Gaia262
reddit moment

Don't even try calling me reddit you soy. Those fuckers literally spend their entire life consuming and thinking the modern world is amazing cause they get to watch some chad run around in a cape on their computer screens. Reddit loves modernity.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LeBrawn and adotsdot

Fuck. That.

Competition never stops just the modality changes.

Used to be brute strength

Then it was resources

Now its appearances/social influence

If you drop a nuke then we will go back to stage 1 and 2, no one will give a shit about cheekbones and ogee curves.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Tallooksmaxxer, LeBrawn and 3 others
I said Asians are my choice they like how Alex,

just imagine if they caught me on a wild day

Typical soyboy. Likes asians cause the T.V. told him to. Has shit taste in Kanye because Instagram told him to.

Ye is worse than pollution of the pacific ocean. It's worse than the harvesting and destruction of third world villages to make pepsi. I was once the biggest fan of the Ubermensch, Kanye West, of all time. I listened to every track produced and every verse features he was ever on. His charisma shown in not only through his rapping but his beatmaking as well. And then he drops this utter abomination "ye" after spending like 20 minutes on it max, and all the Instagram fratsoys act like it's amazing because they think becky will suck their dick if they listen to this sadboy bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back