Its crazy i see more non looksmatched couples than looksmatched couples

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
Going to a populated public place such as the mall and seeing so many guys who are worse looking than me+worse looking than the avrg .org user, with gfs. So many ltns-mtn with gfs who are mtb-htb. But the weird thing is, when i see chad hes always with some ugly ahh girl even for my standards. When i was in bulgaria there was this 1 bbc massive chad black tourist, like 6’4-6’5, who was clearly with his girl he brought on holiday holding hands. He was gymaxxed+bbc maxxed and she was some ltb mabye even lower, fat,short and white, basically the opposite of him. I dont understand life.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Xangsane
Going to a populated public place such as the mall and seeing so many guys who are worse looking than me+worse looking than the avrg .org user, with gfs. So many ltns-mtn with gfs who are mtb-htb. But the weird thing is, when i see chad hes always with some ugly ahh girl even for my standards. When i was in bulgaria there was this 1 bbc massive chad black tourist, like 6’4-6’5, who was clearly with his girl he brought on holiday holding hands. He was gymaxxed+bbc maxxed and she was some ltb mabye even lower, fat,short and white, basically the opposite of him. I dont understand lifeWom
JFL at women looksmaxxing and fakeupmaxxing hard for some LTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, BeanletMogger, EnglandBadman and 1 other person
Would you mind translating that gibberish?
080437AE B8B7 4BF6 A98E D11D9526D104
Tldr

Going to a populated public place such as the mall and seeing so many guys who are worse looking than me+worse looking than the avrg .org user, with gfs. So many ltns-mtn with gfs who are mtb-htb. But the weird thing is, when i see chad hes always with some ugly ahh girl even for my standards. When i was in bulgaria there was this 1 bbc massive chad black tourist, like 6’4-6’5, who was clearly with his girl he brought on holiday holding hands. He was gymaxxed+bbc maxxed and she was some ltb mabye even lower, fat,short and white, basically the opposite of him. I dont understand life.
Yes, it's complicated. I think I'm one of the few people who's getting close to cracking the code of what constitues female nature.

Yes, it's complicated. I think I'm one of the few people who's getting close to cracking the code of what constitues female nature.
What is the secret then

What is the secret then
I haven't figured it out yet but I think by next year I may have. I'm constantly testing things to find predictability. There are some people alive on this planet with IQ's above 170 but they still haven't mapped out female nature.

So many ltns-mtn with gfs who are mtb-htb
u gotta remember its not always the case and maybe these are just dates where she uses him for time or maybe even just a friend. Gotta take all circumstances into consideration, but yeah there are some of these non looksmatched couples

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
u gotta remember its not always the case and maybe these are just dates where she uses him for time or maybe even just a friend
This is an assumption based off of nothing.

u gotta remember its not always the case and maybe these are just dates where she uses him for time or maybe even just a friend. Gotta take all circumstances into consideration, but yeah there are some of these non looksmatched couples
Wow… decent effort response, this is how i know your a greycel, so uncorrupted.

Yeah tbf alot of these people are definitely just friends, girls also chill with/date guys most convenient to them in terms of access for example going to the same school.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33826
betabux theory

Chad is more likely to be in a relationship due to his looks status
Even if this was the case, good looks don't correlate with relationship success. Good looks is one variable. It's not automatically a requirement for most women as evident with the fact that most women are with men who are their looksmatch or below.

Wow… decent effort response, this is how i know your a greycel, so uncorrupted.

Yeah tbf alot of these people are definitely just friends, girls also chill with/date guys most convenient to them in terms of access for example going to the same school.
yeah, next time check if they hold hands cuz thats the way u know for sure if they are couples, or at least fresh couples. Other than that u never really know

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Even if this was the case, good looks don't correlate with relationship success. Good looks is one variable. It's not a requirement as evident with most women being with men who are their looksmatch or below.
Nah it does usually correlate for more relationships but relationship success may only be low because chad is more likely to cheat on his partner. Chad is still gonna be in a relationship with a woman, doesnt matter how long for. Obviously there are much more factors like money as you get older.

yeah, next time check if they hold hands cuz thats the way u know for sure if they are couples, or at least fresh couples. Other than that u never really know
That one bbc i talk about in bulgaria was holding hands and that was the worst looksmatch ive ever seen. It makes laugh everytime i think of it. And yh i forgot to mention most of the people i saw were obviously in a relationship (linking arms,holding hands,standing very close together)

relationship success may only be low because chad is more likely to cheat on his partner.
Based on what? If you, as a man think a Chad is more likely to cheat, imagine just how insecure women must feel. Most women will view him as a cheating asshole and thus reject his advances.

Chad is still gonna be in a relationship with a woman, doesnt matter how long for.
It does matter. No one wants to go from relationship to relationship, especially in the short term because humans are a pair bonding species.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Even if this was the case, good looks don't correlate with relationship success. Good looks is one variable. It's not automatically a requirement for most women as evident with the fact that most women are with men who are their looksmatch or below.
good looks don't correlate with relationship success. - NO BRO THEY FUCKING DONT, THEY FUCKING DONT.

Girl that ghosted me after 2 date is with a nigga that i mog to the mariana trenches, i died from laugher when she posted him and her on a close friends story which she has added me lmaoo