It’s crazy my job doesn’t fire me

brotato78

brotato78

Joined Apr 2th, 2022
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Posts
9,755
Reputation
18,131
I’ve called out sick so many times
 
  • +1
Reactions: Luquier, ANON and Morgan
Maybe they care about u
 
  • +1
Reactions: brotato78 and ANON
Mabye cuz it’s illegal
 
  • +1
Reactions: brotato78
I’ve called out sick so many times
I’m quitting my janitor job tbh, conflicts with lectures and ppl there moan too much about my dogshit cleaning
 
  • +1
Reactions: brotato78
I’m quitting my janitor job tbh, conflicts with lectures and ppl there moan too much about my dogshit cleaning
i might quit mine too and switch when im 18
 
i might quit mine too and switch when im 18
Nah you should keep the side income if ur young

You won’t be getting a full time job until 21-22 if you’re heading to college so ur gonna be broke in between then. No money for copes is brutal
 
  • +1
Reactions: brotato78
Nah you should keep the side income if ur young

You won’t be getting a full time job until 21-22 if you’re heading to college so ur gonna be broke in between then. No money for copes is brutal
nah i meant switch to a higher paying job, not fast food
 
  • +1
Reactions: Luquier

Similar threads

chud10282892
Replies
10
Views
48
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
Geoff2024
Replies
38
Views
106
Geoff2024
Geoff2024
hax
Replies
7
Views
42
pexy
pexy
bIiss
Replies
22
Views
191
jr49506
jr49506
debonss
Replies
15
Views
63
foxhead131
foxhead131

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top