Its disgusting how hating Indians is considered completely fine

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
SmartSelect 20230816 002849 Gallery
SmartSelect 20230816 002033 Instagram

Haven't opened any social media app for over a year, went to IG today and regretted it heavily being reminded how much worse normies are then people from this site.
Truly a horrific experience, imagine if people made these same comments for africans, it would make it to the breaking 2am news worldwide, yet its gg for curries.

What i fear is the reason behind this being the oblivious polite nature of curries together with their frames and short height, making them be the but of every joke, but when it comes to thugmaxed somalis or arabs being told such things in comments like these, you would have hordes of women screeching racism, reporting you and protecting them with their life and time.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 23558, flippasav and 19 others
Also says a lot about how different the average person here really is from "npcs/normies", considering half of the attempts at being funny are cheap curry jokes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 23558, AlexBrown84 and 3 others
Also says a lot about how different the average person here really is from "npcs/normies"
Unironically this is one of the least toxic places on the internet, normies are incredibly more vile and evil, they aren't just as open throughout like people here are

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 30942, SubHumanHere and 5 others
That’s literally just instagram reels. Comment section can be summed up to edgy kids and oldcels.

The actual nt normies are on tiktok

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 33136, aesthetic beauty and 7 others
Unironically this is one of the least toxic places on the internet, normies are incredibly more vile and evil, they aren't just as open throughout like people here are
Normies aren't evil, they're just there. Completely npcs. Their life purpose is to comment on social media posts. I've never left a comment on twitter/ig in my life

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, Tabula Rasa, try2beme and 2 others

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
That’s literally just instagram reels. Comment section can be summed up to edgy kids and oldcels.

The actual nt normies are on tiktok
Majority of the comments on these indian hate posts are made by people in their 20's, i opened the profile of every single one of them and they were all bellow 35. Unironically the biggest white knights for indians or anti racism in general on these spaces are random 50yo overweight boomers with sunglasses profilepic while smiling jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 28541 and 3 others
Normies aren't evil, they're just there. Completely npcs. Their life purpose is to comment on social media posts. I've never left a comment on twitter/ig in my life
No those are failed normies, most normies have busy lifestyles

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 28541, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 1 other person
Great thread but missing one important pinnacle and it's the absence of mentioning @Gonthar dude is almost seen in every thread that has anything to do with India.

• JFL
No those are failed normies, most normies have busy lifestyles
Being a slave = busy lifestyle? Most normies just work their 925, go to the jim do their house chores and sleep

99.9% of my generation is failures, but I consider having kids a success

I hate indian foids. They ugly and stink

Happens in every ethnicity lol. The example u pointed out is just an issue of the rich and the poor
lol not to the same extent as Indians

The biggest haters of Indians are other brown people lmao. Pakis and etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 16275, Shieda_Kayn and 2 others
I HATE INDIANS!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 28541, Master_Wanky and 1 other person
lol not to the same extent as Indians

The biggest haters of Indians are other brown people lmao. Pakis and etc
U can't quantify this shit jfl and stop acting like this only happens among south Asians. Japs get hated on the most by Koreans and Chinese for example . This shit happens everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Looks234
no one hates Indians they’re just not respected and a cheap punchline for hack wannabe comic incels

• +1
Reactions: zura and Kroker
What i fear is the reason behind this being the oblivious polite nature of curries together with their frames and short height, making them be the but of every joke
Could help their case if they stopped phone scamming, street shitting and constantly being in the news for being low IQ gang rapists.

The short height, bad frame and skinny fat genetics are gods punishment for the above mentioned sins.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30254, nigtard, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banasura, Deleted member 21661 and Looks234
I agree with you. Most of these people are left-wing soycucks who claim to be “anti-racist.”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, TUSSELEIF, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Some of them may be Pakistanis who are doing it for political reasons - but like how Albanian monkeys spazz out around Serbs and vice versa. It's pretty pathetic regardless. I see Indians doing the same thing to Muslims. Before BJP became popular - I would rarely hear of them.

I agree the double standard is off the charts.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, TsarTsar444 and Gengar
Sadly most people will reincarnate as Indians

• JFL
Reactions: zura, autisticretard and TsarTsar444
Some of them may be Pakistanis who are doing it for political reasons - but like how Albanian monkeys spazz out around Serbs and vice versa. It's pretty pathetic regardless. I see Indians doing the same thing to Muslims. Before BJP became popular - I would rarely hear of them.

I agree the double standard is off the charts.
True, the first comment is Pakistani.

Brown on brown violence is acceptable though.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and SecularIslamist
And this is a problem why? Indians are nasty. Nasty variant of humans. Terrible country as well, overpopulation and dookie all over the place. They need to be wiped off earth.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 21661 and SecularIslamist
but like how Albanian monkeys spazz out around Serbs and vice versa.
As an Albanian I seriously have no idea why this whole serbia vs Albania shit is still going on. It’s only hyper nationalistic niggers who are trying to continue beef that’s been settled. But the entire Balkans is just a shitfest anyways so.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25534 and TsarTsar444
I agree with you. Most of these people are left-wing soycucks who claim to be “anti-racist.”
Case and point

As an Albanian I seriously have no idea why this whole serbia vs Albania shit is still going on. It’s only hyper nationalistic niggers who are trying to continue beef that’s been settled. But the entire Balkans is just a shitfest anyways so.
ME - ALBANIAN BOY, FUCK YOUR FAMILY. COMPLETE.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Gengar and gigaslayer
yep, because normies follow the herd affect, but most people here are high IQ and completely honest, they have no reason to lie and virtue signal, so when people are supportive it actually means something, not just faggots who do it to appeal to the jewtok bots who ban people

• +1
post that jake gif i need to save it

• JFL
yep, because normies follow the herd affect, but most people here are high IQ and completely honest, they have no reason to lie and virtue signal, so when people are supportive it actually means something, not just faggots who do it to appeal to the jewtok bots who ban people
Yes this can easily be witnessed during ww2 which was less then a century ago where a whole nation didn't mind innocent people being gassed and even supported it, compared to now where that nation is the polar opposite with "progressive fascism" as i would call it. It's frightening how easily normies can be molded like fresg clay and not actually stand by their own philosophy in life. This effect of the herd you mentioned is called oversocializiation, Ted Kaczynski mentions it in his book.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and zura
I don't have a problem with any of the guys on the forum, but I hate the Indians who are coming to Canada and getting free shit, etc, all because of Trudeau. They're literally only here so that faggot can stay in office, they're free votes for him, it's disgusting and treasonous imo. And the Indians are dumb as fuck as well, terrible drivers, terrible workers, terrible service, they just fucking suck, the only purpose they serve is voting that clown back in.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb and Deleted member 21661
View attachment 2384131View attachment 2384132
Haven't opened any social media app for over a year, went to IG today and regretted it heavily being reminded how much worse normies are then people from this site.
Truly a horrific experience, imagine if people made these same comments for africans, it would make it to the breaking 2am news worldwide, yet its gg for curries.

What i fear is the reason behind this being the oblivious polite nature of curries together with their frames and short height, making them be the but of every joke, but when it comes to thugmaxed somalis or arabs being told such things in comments like these, you would have hordes of women screeching racism, reporting you and protecting them with their life and time.
new jews

Maybe if I didn't have to hear about Indian gangrapes every week there wouldn't be that much resentment.The same thing goes for blacks, people hate blacks because they commit crime on a higher rate than average.Stop crying and tell your people to stop raping minors

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
I’m serious pls

I don't have a problem with any of the guys on the forum, but I hate the Indians who are coming to Canada and getting free shit, etc, all because of Trudeau. They're literally only here so that faggot can stay in office, they're free votes for him, it's disgusting and treasonous imo. And the Indians are dumb as fuck as well, terrible drivers, terrible workers, terrible service, they just fucking suck, the only purpose they serve is voting that clown back in.
Maybe if I didn't have to hear about Indian gangrapes every week there wouldn't be that much resentment.The same thing goes for blacks, people hate blacks because they commit crime on a higher rate than average.Stop crying and tell your people to stop raping minors
Point of my post is the double standards when it comes to arabs or black people, nobody should be generalized tbh, but you get what im saying

View attachment 2384131View attachment 2384132

They’ve moved on from Asian men after the K-pop boom, because that used to be the racial punching bag, Asian men.

• +1
Reactions: zura
Classic case of subhumans from other races coping that even if they look subhuman and deformed they are still better than another race that is a considerable amount of the world population meaning they are better looking then a billion people. Another issue is Indians don’t fall another one of the two racial archetypes which is light or dark falling somewhere in the middle, this middle ground is fair play for being as racist as possible, North Africans can kang as Europeans and lighter skinned while Asians are an extension of lighter skinned aswell, dark is dark encompassing black races, still think of Indians want any respect they should just launch a holy war regardless if they win or lose which engulfs the world in flames for a short while.

no matter how many times there’s a joke about indians here

ima still laugh

Could help their case if they stopped phone scamming, street shitting and constantly being in the news for being low IQ gang rapists.

The short height, bad frame and skinny fat genetics are gods punishment for the above mentioned sins.
There are African countries that are far worse in phone scamming, street shitting and rapes but they dont get attention. Indians are only in the news because ((they)) want them to be.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
@zura dont be sad bhai, it was a joke. i actually think indians are cool.

• Love it
Reactions: zura
Indians are great people. Not sure why people are shitting on them.