it's done im balding

herring

herring

Sphinx

i wanted to delay fin until i was like 22y of age but i might be jason statham tier by then (without the male model facial aesthetics)

yep, im hopping on a fin / RU / minox stack asap

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 6785 and 4 others
not sure if srs

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 10987, coolguy1 and 2 others
Another victim

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
Eat beef liver and increase Calcium intake

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant, Deleted member 10987 and Dainslief
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AcneScars
Buzzcut to see if you actually are balding. Also if you are balding then you need to stop the long hairstyle it will look really fucking sad after NW2

this is why I encourage people to take pictures of their crown, each side of hairline, and keep a Dropbox or whatever to track progress. I’ve done this since I was 16 and years and years later I’m thankful I did. I have a NW1 hairline with naturally slightly thin hair and my hairline and crown haven’t changed in almost a decade but because I have progress pictures you can immediately tell if my hairline moved even a fraction of a cm. Take pictures every 6 months. Every 3 if you’re anxious.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9890
Loosen and decalcify your scalp now and you may have a chance without the crazy chemicals. Keep the neck loosened up also.

• +1
Reactions: Dainslief
Nw3 in 4 years

It's over for you, you need a hair system already, kys.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
It was already done tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: gamma
You should consider yourself lucky, just think how many things you can accomplish now, when women are pretty much out of the picture. You will live a more simple, carefree life, you won't spend money on dates, you will have tons of free time to do all sorts of things, build a career, take up hobbies, do stuff that before would have turned many women off - you could become a mortician, taxidermist, clown, etc. start collecting dead animals, dolls, skeletons, go bird watching, etc...

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Danish_Retard, Lawton88 and 1 other person
welcome to the club buddy buyo
Buzzcut to see if you actually are balding. Also if you are balding then you need to stop the long hairstyle it will look really fucking sad after NW2

this is why I encourage people to take pictures of their crown, each side of hairline, and keep a Dropbox or whatever to track progress. I’ve done this since I was 16 and years and years later I’m thankful I did. I have a NW1 hairline with naturally slightly thin hair and my hairline and crown haven’t changed in almost a decade but because I have progress pictures you can immediately tell if my hairline moved even a fraction of a cm. Take pictures every 6 months. Every 3 if you’re anxious.
idk I just had to take a look at an 8 year old pic to fuck my mental for a week at least :feelsez: but yeah the change really creeps up on you, the most noticeable for me is the typical oldcel flat hair instead of the puffed up prettyboy slayer hair that I had :feelskek::feelsrope:

If you start taking fin and minox now you will be safe. You still have a lot of hair.

I suggest u try a low fat diet for short term in case there is any glucose oxidation issues.

Although fatty acids and ketone bodies were oxidized by the hair follicle, they are poor energetic substitutes for glucose. Nor will fatty acids or ketone bodies sustain hair growth in vitro." —Metabolism of freshly isolated human hair follicles capable of hair elongation (1993)
“Although we have shown that the contribution of the pentose phosphate pathway to the overall glucose metabolism in isolated hair follicles is small, this value does account for 32% of the total glucose oxidized by the hair follicle, and is, moreover, significantly inhibited by both palmitate and B-hydroxybutyrate.” —Metabolism of freshly isolated human hair follicles capable of hair elongation (1993)
"Thus, although our ATP measurements indicate that fats will maintain hair follicle viability, it appears that they are poor hair follicle fuels." —Metabolic studies on isolated hair follicles (1991)

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88